ADVERTISEMENT

The Red Wave is already forming...

We shall see what happens in Commiefornia
They're busy dressing like gorillas throwing bananas at black Conservative candidates in Commiefornia. The party of diversity and tolerance isn't looking so diverse and tolerant. Where's the media?

They're busy dressing like gorillas throwing bananas at black Conservative candidates in Commiefornia. The party of diversity and tolerance isn't looking so diverse and tolerant. Where's the media?
I wish you guys stop whining about the media.

Reactions: FreedomWins

Well, the media isn't going to change because they can't risk losing anymore followers by changing. Most conservatives have already tuned out mainstream media and moved to other sources. I know I don't follow any main stream media, don't even follow any local news anymore do to their inability to just report on a story without having to interject their opinion on and twist the narrative to that.

True Journalism is apparently and unfortunately dead. All there are now is opinion writers.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
When the media applies fair coverage across parties, we might stop whining about it. And in my opinion, that also includes the moronic Fox News commentators.
At least you include Faux News. They never include Faux News when they complain about the media.

At least you include Faux News. They never include Faux News when they complain about the media.
I put Fox in the same bucket as MSNBC. Only difference is MSNBC doesn't have a Chris Wallace type as their top hard news guy. Opinion shows are fine whether on the right or left. I don't agree with Rachel Maddow politics, but no problem with her having an opinion show on tv. She doesn't hide that she is a far left activist/opinion show host. That is fine.

The problem is CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS that is filled mainly with political activists masquerading as news journalists. That is a big problem for this country.

Reactions: Bruce1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT