ADVERTISEMENT

The racism of Nancy Pelosi

Since bonefish1 won’t answer the question. What is the reason why the repubs want to remove Sunday voting?
*scrolls up*. This has been addressed, but it lowers turnout actually and doesn't increase it per The Heritage Foundation. It also increases campaign costs, and since it is considered "early voting" if something happens after the vote is in, they can't change it.

So now why are you not answering his questions? Are you really that bigoted that you think minorities in the south can't figure out how to get to vote except on Sunday?

*scrolls up*. This has been addressed, but it lowers turnout actually and doesn't increase it per The Heritage Foundation. It also increases campaign costs, and since it is considered "early voting" if something happens after the vote is in, they can't change it.

So now why are you not answering his questions? Are you really that bigoted that you think minorities in the south can't figure out how to get to vote except on Sunday?
That is BS. There has been Sunday voting for decades. Why wasn’t there an issue then? It did not become an issue until after the 2009 when they first tried this. Then again after the 2020 election when again the repubs did not like the results.

Instead of counting jelly beans, this is another, but more subtle method of voter suppression. Just like voter ID, blacks will adapt and move on to next obstacle. Ironically it has backfired for the repubs. Since 2009 when all this voter suppression first started, black radio really got the word out to to register and do what you need to do the Dems were able to win back the House, Senate, kind of, and the White House.

That is BS.
Except that is isn't. I mean there is actual data on the webstie I cited. But congrats on keeping your head buried in the sand.

It suppresses no one. Period. No matter how you try to spin it with your bigotry. That's like saying that the new Texas abortion ban suppresses black people by letting them live.

Gun control is one thing. I’m talking about a 6 month waiting period. If you don’t mind that change, you know damn well the right wingers will have a fit messing with their precious 2nd Amendment.
Now BNI, don't change the subject. You asked me if I had a problem with a 6 month waiting period and I said I did not.

Now your turn: Give me one, just one reason why voting on Saturday is more difficult for blacks than voting on Sunday, once every 4 years.

Since bonefish1 won’t answer the question. What is the reason why the repubs want to remove Sunday voting?
I answered the question, about 3 times now. No, I have not problem with background checks, waiting periods, psych evals, etc. in order to legally own a gun.

Reactions: Level 42
That is BS. There has been Sunday voting for decades. Why wasn’t there an issue then? It did not become an issue until after the 2009 when they first tried this. Then again after the 2020 election when again the repubs did not like the results.

Instead of counting jelly beans, this is another, but more subtle method of voter suppression. Just like voter ID, blacks will adapt and move on to next obstacle. Ironically it has backfired for the repubs. Since 2009 when all this voter suppression first started, black radio really got the word out to to register and do what you need to do the Dems were able to win back the House, Senate, kind of, and the White House.

So to me, it sounds like everyone has adapted and it's a non issue. Why are libs, lefties and dems still whining about voter suppression? (which it's not. Nothing is preventing anyone from voting other than laziness and a lack of motivation).

Now BNI, don't change the subject. You asked me if I had a problem with a 6 month waiting period and I said I did not.

Now your turn: Give me one, just one reason why voting on Saturday is more difficult for blacks than voting on Sunday, once every 4 years.
I agree with background checks and even training.
Get a license to own, buy, carry a weapon. Different training for different weapons, shot gun, hand gun etc.
But once you get the license you should be able to purchase a fire arm as soon as your identity is verified.
This identity verification would take longer than identity verification required to vote.
Also, once you have the proper license you should be able to posses your fire arm in any county in any state.
Of course there will always be exception such as private businesses or public buildings.'
But be damned if I should go to jail just because I have a shot gun in my car while driving up I94 in Cook County Illinois.

For some it is not more difficult. For some it is as they got on busses after church and went to the polls. You are missing the point. Why change something that wasn’t a problem until they found out a lot of blacks voted on Sundays?

Perhaps not you, like me you may not be a gun freak but don’t you think the gun lovin right wingers will have a fit if they changed the waiting period to 6 months?

For some it is not more difficult. For some it is as they got on busses after church and went to the polls. You are missing the point. Why change something that wasn’t a problem until they found out a lot of blacks voted on Sundays?

Perhaps not you, like me you may not be a gun freak but don’t you think the gun lovin right wingers will have a fit if they changed the waiting period to 6 months?
Get moving and go grab Nancy Pelosi another sweet tea.

No, you're missing the point.
Do those same buses not run on Saturday from the church to the polling place? If not, why not?

You still haven't provide any legitimate reasons why blacks can't vote on Saturday. Not a single damn one.
The reason is, because there aren't any.

How do these people get to church in the first place? Walk?
How do they get to their doctors appts?

Don't change the subject about gun ownership. That's deflecting. Give me a good reason blacks can't vote on Saturday.

No, you're missing the point.
Do those same buses not run on Saturday from the church to the polling place? If not, why not?

You still haven't provide any legitimate reasons why blacks can't vote on Saturday. Not a single damn one.
The reason is, because there aren't any.

How do these people get to church in the first place? Walk?
How do they get to their doctors appts?

Don't change the subject about gun ownership. That's deflecting. Give me a good reason blacks can't vote on Saturday.
Again you don’t understand. These buses are church buses driven by members of the church. If you lived/worked on the south side of Chicago like you say, your should have seen many of these buses. The main use of these buses are to pick up elderly members from home and take them to church. Or take members to and from church events.

Again you don’t understand. These buses are church buses driven by members of the church. If you lived/worked on the south side of Chicago like you say, your should have seen many of these buses. The main use of these buses are to pick up elderly members from home and take them to church. Or take members to and from church events.
So you are saying the busses can't be driven on Saturday?
I don't care either way about the polls being open or closed on Sunday but to claim they closed them just to suppress the Black vote is a stretch.

So you are saying the busses can't be driven on Saturday?
I don't care either way about the polls being open or closed on Sunday but to claim they closed them just to suppress the Black vote is a stretch.
The Buses can be driven on any day.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist. It is clearly obvious that this is clearly what they are doing targeting blacks by targeting their voting habits and changing accordingly. This actually started after the 2008 election and continued. Then picked up steam after the 2020 election in 43 states. I guess it is better than counting the number of jelly beans in a jar.

I'm glad in your world racism doesn't exist. But it still does in ours.

It is clearly obvious that this is clearly what they are doing targeting blacks by targeting their voting habits and changing accordingly.
Only to bigots like you. It's been shown to you time and time again in this thread but you are so engrained in your the oppression of your own race that you can't see it..

Only to bigots like you. It's been shown to you time and time again in this thread but you are so engrained in your the oppression of your own race that you can't see it..
Since I’ve been on this forum, I find it very weird that there are several white people on this board telling black people that there is no racism. Or get over it. Thaws you wonder why aren’t there blacks in the Republican Party. That is strange to me. That’s like me telling a Jewish person there is no anti-semitism.

Since I’ve been on this forum, I find it very weird that there are several white people on this board telling black people that there is no racism.
And that isn't what I said at all. I find it weird that you are so very willing to ignore facts just to push a narrative. But keep deflecting and twisting, you're doing your cause wonders.

What don't I understand? Do those church buses not run on Saturdays for some strange reason? Do they have some sort of mechanism that allows them to only start on Sundays. Again, this is ONE DAY EVERY 4 YEARS!

Just admit that you've lost this argument because you clearly can't provide a single, not one, legitimate reason why blacks can't vote on a Saturday ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS!

It's OK to admit defeat and move on to the next topic.

Reactions: FreedomWins
The Buses can be driven on any day.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist. It is clearly obvious that this is clearly what they are doing targeting blacks by targeting their voting habits and changing accordingly. This actually started after the 2008 election and continued. Then picked up steam after the 2020 election in 43 states. I guess it is better than counting the number of jelly beans in a jar.

I'm glad in your world racism doesn't exist. But it still does in ours.

racism, racism, racism.......That's always the liberal go to when they lose a debate.

If the blacks that used to vote on Sundays can't figure out how to vote on Saturdays, maybe they shouldn't be voting in the first place because they lack reasoning and problem solving skills.

Reactions: FreedomWins
What don't I understand? Do those church buses not run on Saturdays for some strange reason? Do they have some sort of mechanism that allows them to only start on Sundays. Again, this is ONE DAY EVERY 4 YEARS!

Just admit that you've lost this argument because you clearly can't provide a single, not one, legitimate reason why blacks can't vote on a Saturday ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS!

It's OK to admit defeat and move on to the next topic.
That boy is stupid.

Since I’ve been on this forum, I find it very weird that there are several white people on this board telling black people that there is no racism. Or get over it. Thaws you wonder why aren’t there blacks in the Republican Party. That is strange to me. That’s like me telling a Jewish person there is no anti-semitism.

There's a lot of black conservatives and that number is continually growing because blacks realize that demcrat policies don't help them but actually keep them from advancing.
The thought of blacks joining the Republican party scares the crap out of dems, lefties and libs.

After all, they're just a bunch of Gumbos and Sambos anyway, right?

The thought of blacks joining the Republican party scares the crap out of dems, lefties and libs.
And if I remember right, Trump got the highest minority vote of a GOP candidate ever. It may not be ever I would have to look, but if not it certainly was very high. Especially for a supposed 'racist'.

And if I remember right, Trump got the highest minority vote of a GOP candidate ever. It may not be ever I would have to look, but if not it certainly was very high. Especially for a supposed 'racist'.

and if Tim Scott is on the ticket as a VP in '24.....look out! (of course if that starts to look likely, the MSM hit pieces will start coming out).

There's a lot of black conservatives and that number is continually growing because blacks realize that demcrat policies don't help them but actually keep them from advancing.

After all, they're just a bunch of Gumbos and Sambos anyway, right?
No, I don’t have any problems with black conservatives. Prior to the 60’s most blacks were in the Republican party including MLK. Back when the repubs were decent. MLK would be appalled at the Republican Party today. Just like Robert Byrd and Sen. Eastland would be appalled at the current Democratic Party. Most black conservatives aren’t Gumbo/Sambos. They are against abortion. For small government. Don’t mind tax breaks for the rich. Don’t fool with that LGQT stuff etc. More power to them. It is that select few that are Gumbo/ Sambos that I despise that show up on Faux News. They perpetuate white supremacy.

No, I don’t have any problems with black conservatives. Prior to the 60’s most blacks were in the Republican party including MLK. Back when the repubs were decent. MLK would be appalled at the Republican Party today. Just like Robert Byrd and Sen. Eastland would be appalled at the current Democratic Party. Most black conservatives aren’t Gumbo/Sambos. They are against abortion. For small government. Don’t mind tax breaks for the rich. Don’t fool with that LGQT stuff etc. More power to them. It is that select few that are Gumbo/ Sambos that I despise that show up on Faux News. They perpetuate white supremacy.

So, do those church buses run on Saturdays or not?

C'mon man....you think every single black should vote democrat. Admit it.

Let's stop calling it "voter suppression" then. Let's call it "voter convenience". MAYBE, some states have lowered "voter convenience", but it's not keeping people from voting.

It was more but that is not saying much. I would definitely not call it high. The increased numbers of blacks that voted for him were mostly the young whippersnappers that don’t know Chump’s racist history. Obviously the uneducated, transcending race voted for Chump.

A word of advice for you conservatives. If you guys are seriously want to attract a large number of blacks to the Republican Party, y’all have to be more empathetic to the race issue. Not dismissing it like y’all do on this site. Law makers need to make it easier to vote, not harder particularly targeting a specific group.

It was more but that is not saying much. I would definitely not call it high. The increased numbers of blacks that voted for him were mostly the young whippersnappers that don’t know Chump’s racist history. Obviously the uneducated, transcending race voted for Chump.

A word of advice for you conservatives. If you guys are seriously want to attract a large number of blacks to the Republican Party, y’all have to be more empathetic to the race issue. Not dismissing it like y’all do on this site. Law makers need to make it easier to vote, not harder particularly targeting a specific group.
Obviously the uneducated, transcending race voted for Chump.
So you voted for trump? BTW it is spelled with a T not a C

Let's stop calling it "voter suppression" then. Let's call it "voter convenience". MAYBE, some states have lowered "voter convenience", but it's not keeping people from voting.
It’s suppression because it’s targeting a specific group of people. This is not the only law they changed. There are more voting laws that they changed adding to the suppression.

Give us an example of being more empathetic to the race issue. What issues specifically.

And, moving voting from Sunday to Saturday isn't making it any harder or easier. Learn to adapt.

Ah they voted for him just because they were young. I was wondering how you would spin it.

You are most certainly proof that being a leftist is a mental disorder. And no, it has nothing to do with your race. You're simply just a narrowminded, hypocritical, hate filled, racist person. And you puke the narrative your democrat leaders tell you to puke without question.

Most of the leftists on here are tolerable, but you are truly a head case. One that I fully envision wakes up every morning, yawns and then says 'I hate white people and Asians'. And then blames your bigotry on all of the GOP. I actually feel sorry for you. I honestly do.

It’s suppression because it’s targeting a specific group of people. This is not the only law they changed. There are more voting laws that they changed adding to the suppression.
No, it's a minor inconvenience at worst.
Time to fire up those church buses on Saturday instead of Sunday...ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS!!

If voting is important to them, they'll take that 1 our of 208 Saturdays in four years and start the bus on Saturday.

If you write laws to reduce voting outcomes, that is suppression and suppressing the vote by it being too inconvenient to still cast a vote with the new laws/rules.

Questions about "WhY CaNt ThE BuS sTaRt On SaTuRdAY?!?!?" over and over are complete distractions to the motivations and intended effects of enacting the changes.

If you write laws to reduce voting outcomes, that is suppression and suppressing the vote by it being too inconvenient to still cast a vote with the new laws/rules.

Questions about "WhY CaNt ThE BuS sTaRt On SaTuRdAY?!?!?" over and over are complete distractions to the motivations and intended effects of enacting the changes.
Mentally ill white libs discussion is being proven accurate by each and every one of your unhinged posts this morning. Play on tuba boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT