ADVERTISEMENT

The racism of Nancy Pelosi

Jul 16, 2012
Photographs are emerging of Nancy Pelosi and her all white elites yucking it up maskless while the brown servants have to wear their masks. Democrats think so little of POC they won't even breath the same air.

It's time for BLM to "peacefully protest" in San Francisco, don't you think?

Photographs are emerging of Nancy Pelosi and her all white elites yucking it up maskless while the brown servants have to wear their masks. Democrats think so little of POC they won't even breath the same air.

It's time for BLM to "peacefully protest" in San Francisco, don't you think?
Black people are the house pets of liberals.

As we all know, Democrats don't care about blacks, they care about the blacks voting. So, the more they can sell them on victimhood, institutional racism and government dependency, the longer they can keep them on the democrat plantation with an unfilled promise of bettering their lives.

And as Pelosi would say "You there boy, fetch me more wine"

Do you accept being a house pet for the liberals? Stand up for yourself once in a while and unchain yourself from the Democrats. They aren’t your friends.
I’m not and other blacks aren’t house pets of the liberals. Are the repubs friends to black peoples? I don’t think by suppressing the black votes in 43 states. MLK, a Republican would be appalled to see what the repubs are doing suppressing the black votes. How are the repubs friends to blacks when they want to get rid of affirmative action, don’t want to remove offensive confederate flags and statues, don’t support the NFL player kneeling movement and call them sons of bitches? Repubs take the sides of police officers that publicly lynch blacks in custody.

I’m not and other blacks aren’t house pets of the liberals. Are the repubs friends to black peoples? I don’t think by suppressing the black votes in 43 states. MLK, a Republican would be appalled to see what the repubs are doing suppressing the black votes. How are the repubs friends to blacks when they want to get rid of affirmative action, don’t want to remove offensive confederate flags and statues, don’t support the NFL player kneeling movement and call them sons of bitches? Repubs take the sides of police officers that publicly lynch blacks in custody.
Yadda, yadda, yadda. All well known MSNBC talking points.
Affirmative action? Seriously....you want to be treated different because of your skin color? How is that equality?
I think the point is, Repubs don't care if you're black, white, brown or purple. You don't get special treatment. They expect you to work hard, take responsibility for your actions, not rely on the government and not make excuses.

Reactions: BSIT
The Democrat Party is Candyland and you're Stephen. You may strut around as the #2 here in front of the brain dead liberals here, but you'll never truly be anything until you leave the plantation.

Close your business, put a mask on your kid, inject them with experimental drugs while we dine in elegance and laugh at you dirty masses.
You don't have to mask if you are outside according to the CDC. Go back to Faux News.

I find the gist of what you are implying about black voter supression OFFENSIVE.

As you seem to be implying there actually is black voter suppression. Thus you are saying blacks can't overcome simple everday problems the rest of the people do to go vote. In doing so you are implying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to overcome simple challenges to vote other races seem to overcome by the millions?

That is just plain offensive. Shame on you.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I find the gist of what you are implying about black voter supression OFFENSIVE.

As you seem to be implying there actually is black voter suppression. Thus you are saying blacks can't overcome simple everday problems the rest of the people do to go vote. In doing so you are implying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to overcome simple challenges to vote other races seem to overcome by the millions?

Blacks have overcome these suppression laws. Nobody said that they didn’t. You guys are missing the point. What is offensive is that one group of people, the repubs through changing the laws have attempted to make it difficult for another group of people, blacks to vote. The most obvious is restricting Sunday voting that blacks have enjoyed for decades.

My question to you. What is your reason that the repubs restricted or stopped Sunday voting? What in your mind is wrong with voting on Sundays?

If it wasn’t for the 1965 Voting Rights Act, blacks would have been back to counting the number of jelly beans in a jar.

Blacks have overcome these suppression laws. Nobody said that they didn’t. You guys are missing the point. What is offensive is that one group of people, the repubs through changing the laws have attempted to make it difficult for another group of people, blacks to vote. The most obvious is restricting Sunday voting that blacks have enjoyed for decades.

My question to you. What is your reason that the repubs restricted or stopped Sunday voting? What in your mind is wrong with voting on Sundays?

If it wasn’t for the 1965 Voting Rights Act, blacks would have been back to counting the number of jelly beans in a jar.

Again, so which is it you are saying, blacks too stupid or too lazy to vote M-Sat.?

Thus, you are the one continuing being offensive by hanging onto this fake voter suppression narrative.

Millions of people of every race vote M-Sat.

Reactions: bonefish1
Again, so which is it you are saying, blacks too stupid or too lazy to vote M-Sat.?

Thus, you are the one continuing being offensive by hanging onto this fake voter suppression narrative.

Millions of people of every race vote M-Sat.
Nope, not lazy or stupid. Blacks have voted any day of the week. You are avoiding my question. What was wrong with voting on Sundays? Why the repubs felt that Sunday voting needed to be restricted?

Why did GA removed voting boxes from the urban area and added boxes in the rural areas.?

Nope, not lazy or stupid. Blacks have voted any day of the week. You are avoiding my question. What was wrong with voting on Sundays? Why the repubs felt that Sunday voting needed to be restricted?

Why did GA removed voting boxes from the urban area and added boxes in the rural areas.?

By asking what is wrong with voting Sundays ....you are implying that something is intrinsically different about blacks that they cant vote M-Sat. Offensive.

Perhaps due to church and biblical teachings about working on Sundays, state officials found they did not get enough poll workers to work the polls Sunday to have an honest and efficient vote on Sunday?

As far as voter boxes, poor people in rural areas, including all races, perhaps don't have the transportation to get to polls and needed more boxes? Transportation is not an issue in urban areas. Thus, less boxes needed?

Both of the above reasons seem very reasonable as to why. I am sure there were other reasons. Not everything is the way your offensive race centric mind wishes to paint it.

By asking what is wrong with voting Sundays ....you are implying that something is intrinsically different about blacks that they cant vote M-Sat. Offensive.

Perhaps due to church and biblical teachings about working on Sundays, state officials found they did not get enough poll workers to work the polls Sunday to have an honest and efficient vote on Sunday?

As far as voter boxes, poor people in rural areas, including all races, perhaps don't have the transportation to get to polls and needed more boxes? Transportation is not an issue in urban areas. Thus, less boxes needed?

Both of the above reasons seem very reasonable as to why. I am sure there were other reasons. Not everything is the way your offensive race centric mind wishes to paint it.
Everything that you just said from top to bottom was just pure bullsh*t. If you tried to sell that manure to a farmer they would shoot you on the spot.

Do repubs tell people that they're not black if they don't vote Republican? Of course not. How patronizing. Stand up for yourself and have some pride. Stop chaining yourself to white liberals who look at you as nothing but controllable votes. There was no NFL player kneeling movement. Who was the leader of the movement and what were they trying to accomplish? The Democrat party is racist from the top down.

Everything that you just said from top to bottom was just pure bullsh*t. If you tried to sell that manure to a farmer they would shoot you on the spot.

I gave you legit very reasonable reasons to most any reader. Your offensive race centric mind just cannot process them.
Time for reflection BNI. You are way off here.
BTW...I am a farmer.

I gave you legit very reasonable reasons to most any reader. Your offensive race centric mind just cannot process them.
Time for reflection BNI. You are way off here.
BTW...I am a farmer.
Those are in now legitimate reasons to remove Sunday voting. They removed Sunday voting to make it harder for blacks to vote. Since you are a farmer, you wouldn't like bullsh*t for manure would you? If not, don't say it.

Those are in now legitimate reasons to remove Sunday voting. They removed Sunday voting to make it harder for blacks to vote. Since you are a farmer, you wouldn't like bullsh*t for manure would you? If not, don't say it.

I pray you will turn from your offensive race centric mind. The lies you tell are so offensive to not only the black race, but all races. Shame on you.

Last edited:

BNI plays the victimhood card very well. He learns it from watching MSNBC and listening to Urban radio. And he's really upset that blacks can't vote on Saturday since they're trying to stop "souls to the polls" on Sundays.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

One of the most controversial elements of the bill initially proposed by Republicans was the elimination of Sunday early voting.
Sunday voting is especially important for black worshippers in Georgia - a strongly Democratic voting bloc - with church goers often encouraged to vote after Sunday services, with initiatives known as "souls to the polls".
Early voting
IMAGE SOURCEGETTY IMAGES
Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Chuck Schumer, said: "Republicans recently passed a bill to eliminate early voting on Sunday."
But this element of the bill wasn't passed, and Republicans backtracked following criticism.
The final bill allows two days of early Sunday voting, which is now formally signed into law. An additional day of mandatory Saturday early voting has also been added.

There BNI, you happy? Blacks can still vote on Sunday in GA. Stop whining.

Please explain why it's harder for blacks to vote on Saturday compared to Sunday.

One of the most controversial elements of the bill initially proposed by Republicans was the elimination of Sunday early voting.
Sunday voting is especially important for black worshippers in Georgia - a strongly Democratic voting bloc - with church goers often encouraged to vote after Sunday services, with initiatives known as "souls to the polls".
Early voting
IMAGE SOURCEGETTY IMAGES
Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Chuck Schumer, said: "Republicans recently passed a bill to eliminate early voting on Sunday."
But this element of the bill wasn't passed, and Republicans backtracked following criticism.
The final bill allows two days of early Sunday voting, which is now formally signed into law. An additional day of mandatory Saturday early voting has also been added.

There BNI, you happy? Blacks can still vote on Sunday in GA. Stop whining.
I wasn’t talking specifically about GA. States have been doing this is some form since 2009.

Please explain why it's harder for blacks to vote on Saturday compared to Sunday.
It is not harder. The point is they took something way that was a nice tradition for blacks to vote after church. There is no reason to remove Sunday voting.

It is not harder. The point is they took something way that was a nice tradition for blacks to vote after church. There is no reason to remove Sunday voting.
You know what.....Tough $hit.
Whatever the reason they removed it, they did. You may not like it, but there's absolutely no reason why every 4 years, you can't change your souls to the polls from Sunday to Saturday. ONCE EVER 4 YEARS!

Quit making excuses and whining, get off your ass, and go vote on Saturday.

Reactions: Level 42
Now I’m a liar. What lies have I told?

Voter suppression is your lie.
If you want to vote in America, you can vote reguardless of race, age or sex. Thus, NO voters have ever been suppressed.

Again, to say orherwise is calling groups of voters too stupid or too lazy to go vote. Your offensive race centric mind cannot seem to comprehend this.

He says he's not a house per, as he then spouts a bunch on Nancy Pelosi talking points...

He's literally so brainwashed that he's caught in the logical circle that Pelosi has created: "I am not Pelosi's slave because Pelosi told me so"

Republicans want to create actual opportunity and give all people prosperity and freedom.

Democrats just want to create a political plantation where the slaves are kept in line with whips and scare stories while they are fed with the scraps from Pelosi's table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT