ADVERTISEMENT

The racism of Nancy Pelosi

No, it's a minor inconvenience at worst.
Time to fire up those church buses on Saturday instead of Sunday...ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS!!

If voting is important to them, they'll take that 1 our of 208 Saturdays in four years and start the bus on Saturday.
Why not just drop voting on Saturday and only do it Sunday? Or drop neither if you can't/refuse defend why you want to do it.

Give us an example of being more empathetic to the race issue. What issues specifically.

And, moving voting from Sunday to Saturday isn't making it any harder or easier. Learn to adapt.
I bring up legitimate racial grievances and y’all fight me on each one.

It’s suppression because it’s targeting a specific group of people. This is not the only law they changed. There are more voting laws that they changed adding to the suppression.
What laws have been passed in this round of changes that would constitute pure voter suppression? And if it's targeting a specific group of people, why do the laws apply to everyone? We don't have Sunday voting in Indiana. I either have to choose to go vote on election day or do an absentee ballot. Voting occurs every two years. If you can't make it a priority to plan for that, it tells you a lot about the desire to vote.

Ah they voted for him just because they were young. I was wondering how you would spin it.

You are most certainly proof that being a leftist is a mental disorder. And no, it has nothing to do with your race. You're simply just a narrowminded, hypocritical, hate filled, racist person. And you puke the narrative your democrat leaders tell you to puke without question.

Most of the leftists on here are tolerable, but you are truly a head case. One that I fully envision wakes up every morning, yawns and then says 'I hate white people and Asians'. And then blames your bigotry on all of the GOP. I actually feel sorry for you. I honestly do.
Now I hate Asians? That is a new one. I don’t hate anyone. I grew up, lived astound, went to school, had white roommates at Purdue; got along with everyone. And no I don’t wake up thinking about it until come to this forum and read the comments.

Why not just drop voting on Saturday and only do it Sunday? Or drop neither if you can't/refuse defend why you want to do it.

One of the reasons was that they were having difficulty getting enough poll workers on Sundays which raised concerns with election security.
And if they dropped it on Sat and only did Sunday, that's fine with me. Could care less.
While we're at it, why not make it even easier and allowing voting over your smart phone?

I bring up legitimate racial grievances and y’all fight me on each one.

They're only legitimate in your mind because that's what you're told to think by MSNBC and urban radio.
I highly doubt you ever experience any true acts of racism.

One of the reasons was that they were having difficulty getting enough poll workers on Sundays which raised concerns with election security.
And if they dropped it on Sat and only did Sunday, that's fine with me. Could care less.
While we're at it, why not make it even easier and allowing voting over your smart phone?
That is a bogus reason and I bet you made it up. Nobody gave no reason for removing it.

If there was some method to make it secure and prevent fraud, voting with your phone would be great. Considering the roll back and kicking and screaming of secure mail in voting by the same GOP folks that want to enact other voter suppression laws, I won't hold my breath.

If there was some method to make it secure and prevent fraud, voting with your phone would be great. Considering the roll back and kicking and screaming of secure mail in voting by the same GOP folks that want to enact other voter suppression laws, I won't hold my breath.
Please don’t hold your breath, we need you around for comic relief.

I must have struck a nerve. You seem upset with the feverish pace of your posts this morning.
Again, you’re not worth any feelings on either end. You’re not nearly as important as you think you are. I know the Democrats make you feel empowered but don’t let them, you’re worthless to them and society. Keep trying to get those Republicans.

They're only legitimate in your mind because that's what you're told to think by MSNBC and urban radio.
I highly doubt you ever experience any true acts of racism.
There you go. With that attitude the Republican Party will never grow the biz k membership significantly. When was the last time a woman jumped out of an elevator right before you get in? When was the last time you were denied getting picked up by cab down in The Loop? I told you before even at Purdue when I a student in the 80’s the Black Career Center had a crops burned on the lawn. The black fraternity Alpha Phi Alpha frat house on Waldron had racial writings on the side of the building. I told you before most black people either experienced racism or know someone that has. My wife is currently going through some stuff at work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT