ADVERTISEMENT

The Face of College Football

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
Bowl Season and the overall college game is a bust due to sit outs by NFL bound players and Portal defections. Nothing short of the following can ever save College Football:

Split the BCS conferences into two tiers with a different Hard Cap number for each. Don’t tell me it is illegal to do so as the NHL has and sticks to it. No signing bonuses and no deferrals!

Thanks to state and federal legislation they have made College Football professional and the players now chase money as few players give a shit about a degree and loyalty!

NIL and TV money is their god!

The NCAA desperately needs to start saying no to money and find its long lost backbone and balls and integrity.

The NCAA needs to stop being the NFL’s minor league!

Players are not going to college to get a degree. They are going to college to get drafted and money.

The NCAA needs to stop compromising their ethics for money.

The NCAA needs to go back to what they were originally chartered to do - provide an advanced education.

The University of Chicago knows what it’s all about as does Rose Holman. Purdue and many other Universities seem to have forgotten and lost focus. Purdue used to be a top 5 engineering school in the country.

I agree, the bowl season waivers and transfer portals have changed the face of college football. The importance of such discussions reminds me of the difficulty of balancing tradition and innovation not only in sports but also in the academic world. It is on this topic that I am preparing a dissertation, investigating the impact of innovations on traditional institutions. After finding us.dissertationteam.com/professional-dissertation-writers, I received incredible support from professionals who helped me not only improve my work but also articulate my ideas more clearly and persuasively. If any of you are considering writing a dissertation or research paper, especially on a topic as complex and multifaceted as change in college sports or any other field, I recommend seeking help from these professionals.

Reactions: z_one
The NCAA desperately needs to start saying no to money and find its long lost backbone and balls and integrity.

The NCAA needs to stop being the NFL’s minor league!

Players are not going to college to get a degree. They are going to college to get drafted and money.

The NCAA needs to stop compromising their ethics for money.

The NCAA needs to go back to what they were originally chartered to do - provide an advanced education.

The University of Chicago knows what it’s all about as does Rose Holman. Purdue and many other Universities seem to have forgotten and lost focus. Purdue used to be a top 5 engineering school in the country.
Still is from many rating services. Stop being so negative toward Purdue!

Still is from many rating services. Stop being so negative toward Purdue!
Agree, last I. checked, Purdue, Illinois, and Georgia Tech all had top notch engineering programs and still manage to compete in NCAA sports. Absolutely no connection between academic rank and sports success.

Reactions: z_one
Unfortunately, the fate of college sports will be determined in the courts, legal ones, not tennis or basketball ones.

I'm shocked, shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here!
bryan singer casablanca GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT