ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lies .....

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Two big lies were told by Dems that actually worked as they were reflected often in exit poling.....

1. Democracy was at stake. This showed up everywhere in exit poling even though Democracy was never @ stake and clearly a manufactired issue as this lie became a joke with the Rs......but clearly was believed by the Ds. Wow.

2. Inflation was not Biden's fault as it is a worldwide issue.....even though research shows Biden spending responsible for 3% of our inflation. Heard several in exit poling that believed Biden was not responsible though. Amazing.

Thus there is a large swath of the voting public that is easily manipulated by the Dem media complex. Repeat a lie often enough....and I guess it becomes the truth of the weak minded....sad.

Last edited:
Two big lies were told by Dems that actually worked as they were reflected often in exit poling.....

1. Democracy was at stake. This showed up everywhere in exit poling even though Democracy was never @ stake and clearly a manufactired issue as this lie became a joke with the Rs......but clearly was believed by the Ds. Wow.

2. Inflation was not Biden's fault as it is a worldwide issue.....even though research shows Biden spending responsible for 3% of our inflation. Heard several in exit poling that believed Biden was not responsible though. Amazing.

Thus there is a large swath of the voting public that is easily manipulated by the Dem media complex. Repeat a lie often enough....and I guess it becomes the truth of the weak minded....sad.
Sounds like Faux News to me.

Ffs. Trump repeated the lie of a stolen election until 60% of YOU believed him, with zero evidence. How do you get more weak minded than that? You guys have projection down to a science.

Answer this without deflecting. With high inflation, the border crisis, high gas prices and the increase in crime working against the dems, what issue caused such a poor showing for pubs? What caused the swing? You’re saying it was the liberal media? Are you saying they convinced people those issues really aren’t problems?

Ffs. Trump repeated the lie of a stolen election until 60% of YOU believed him, with zero evidence. How do you get more weak minded than that? You guys have projection down to a science.

Answer this without deflecting. With high inflation, the border crisis, high gas prices and the increase in crime working against the dems, what issue caused such a poor showing for pubs? What caused the swing? You’re saying it was the liberal media? Are you saying they convinced people those issues really aren’t problems?

LOL 60% believed in specific election problems, not that election was stollen.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
swer this without deflecting. With high inflation, the border crisis, high gas prices and the increase in crime working against the dems, what issue caused such a poor showing for pubs? What caused the swing? You’re saying it was the liberal media? Are you saying they convinced people those issues really aren’t problems?

Like I said enough Dem media gullible voters exit polled clearly said Biden had nothing to do with inflation and costs. While this is clearly not true & embarrassing for those who said it..... it clearly came across in exit poling.

Like I said enough Dem media gullible voters exit polled clearly said Biden had nothing to do with inflation and costs. While this is clearly not true & embarrassing for those who said it..... it clearly came across in exit poling.
Or, and hear me out….. But maybe going around screaming that Biden is the root cause of all the world’s ills with zero solutions isn’t the sound strategy you thought it was. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: mdthornb and indy35
LOL 60% believed in specific election problems, not that election was stollen.
Wrong. Call it stolen or illegitimate. It wasn’t just “election problems”.

You really want to laugh about it? That funny to you?

Reactions: indy35
Couldn’t find a link. Can you provide one?

Here’s one poll that contradicts your position.

Is that all you got? You haven’t proven that and we still have other issues you people rail about daily here. What was so hard to overcome when everything Biden and the dems was bad? You think abortion was the only issue that drove the surprising results? Democracy was NEVER at stake you said?

Is that all you got? You haven’t proven that and we still have other issues you people rail about daily here. What was so hard to overcome when everything Biden and the dems was bad? You think abortion was the only issue that drove the surprising results? Democracy was NEVER at stake you said?

Exit polling is different than pre-election polling.....most know that.

I think the abortion issue also played a part.
I odn't know why the Republicans didn't come out and state that nothing has been banned by them.
The Supreme Court ruled that abortion is not a guaranteed right under the Constitution of the US.
The abortion autority has been given to the States.
The Democrats kept pushing that the Republican Party was responsible for controllling a womans health lol.
I wonder the legality of a low passed by Congress to guarantee the right to abortion? It will be interesting to see how the Supreme Court handles that!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I odn't know why the Republicans didn't come out and state that nothing has been banned by them.
The Supreme Court ruled that abortion is not a guaranteed right under the Constitution of the US.
The Democrats kept pushing that the Republican Party was responsible for controllling a womans health lol.
I wonder the legality of a low passed by Congress to guarantee the right to abortion? It will be interesting to see how the Supreme Court handles that!
You’re lying about this.

Had I been asked after the election, was Biden fairly elected I would say....no. That doesn't mean I don't think he is our President. So it is how the questions were asked. Often media asks questions in certain ways to push certain narratives......do you really believe we have 50 million election deniers as the false surveys would suggest?? If so, seek help.

Clearly those polls reflect the people that thought the election was unfair due to....
1. How the media hid the Hunter Biden story.
2. How election rules were unfairly changed by courts against the state constitution rules in states like PA.

Those are undeniable facts of the election which made it unfair. But just because it was unfair, doesn't make those people election deniers......which the media tried so hard to twist them into, so weak minded Dems would believe their narrative they wanted to push.
I see you are still one of those. And that is why we laugh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Had I been asked after the election, was Biden fairly elected I would say....no. That doesn't mean I don't think he is our President. So it is how the questions were asked. Often media asks questions in certain ways to push certain narratives.

Clearly those polls reflect the people that thought the election was unfair due to....
1. How the media hid the Hunter Biden story.
2. How election rules were unfairly changed by courts against the state constitution rules in states like PA.

Those are undeniable facts of the election which made it unfair. But just because it was unfair, doesn't make those people election deniers......which the media tried so hard to twist them into, so weak minded Dems would believe their narrative they wanted to push.
I see you are still one of those. And that is why we laugh.
So do blacks and democrats have a legitimate beef with the red states that changed voting laws to benefit the repubs? You know, the voter suppression laws.

• Haha
So do blacks and democrats have a legitimate beef with the red states that changed voting laws to benefit the repubs? You know, the voter suppression laws.

No because they did not break state law or the state constitution when they changed them. Everything was done by the law. If you can show otherwise, please do.

NBC “News”. LOL.

• Haha

Are you serious with this argument? The overturning of Roe allows Republicans at the state level to ban abortion - which already happened in some states. Many republicans in the other states ran on banning abortion as well. Are you really trying to argue that people who voted for democrats were misled on this issue?

Reactions: indy35
Would you agree or disagree that the legitimacy of elections have been compromised by not voting on Election Day Tuesday?

People in nursing homes for one reason. Many don’t know the issues and imagine others fill out their ballots.
So you think people in nursing homes shouldn't be able to vote? We just make it where people that live in certain communities don't get to exercise their rights? What about people that live in nursing homes for physical issues? They don't get to vote? Do we send examiners into each community for everyone to take a test?

Your argument still makes no sense. People able to vote outside of the Tuesday election day does absolutely nothing to call into question the integrity of the election.

So you think people in nursing homes shouldn't be able to vote? We just make it where people that live in certain communities don't get to exercise their rights? What about people that live in nursing homes for physical issues? They don't get to vote? Do we send examiners into each community for everyone to take a test?

Your argument still makes no sense. People able to vote outside of the Tuesday election day does absolutely nothing to call into question the integrity of the election.
Mail in ballots that have outside influences with others hurts the integrity of an election. When voting in person one can’t get assistance on who to select while in the booth.

Reactions: BoilerMadness

This is no than the right thinking of more ways to suppress votes. Now he is saying old folks in nursing homes can't vote.

• Haha
Mail in ballots that have outside influences with others hurts the integrity of an election. When voting in person one can’t get assistance on who to select while in the booth.
Never been a problem before.

Zero Evidence, Bob? Really? There was plenty of evidence that the Dems cheated. There just wasn't enough evidence in any state to PROVE that it was enough to overturn the results. Nice try though.

I believe that a lot of Reps didn't bother to vote, since they'd been hearing for weeks about the huge Red Wave. Enough of them must have decided the wave was going to be big enough that their vote didn't matter. It's not the first time in history that that has happened.

Again, big mad that people are able to vote outside of a 12-hour window on one day. Such histrionics.

It's interesting that such a large number of Republicans feel that way. How many people did they actually talk with to arrive at those percentages and who were those people? I ask that, because all legitimate pollsters admit that Republicans are usually underrepresented in Polling, because they seldom respond to polls. Yet here you are representing something that is most probably based on the writer's imagination.

I will agree that I'm very skeptical about Biden being able to generate such voting enthusiasm by hiding in his basement, but I'm not in a position to prove anything either way.

If I were an indoctrinated Dem Drone, I would find it easy to believe that a semi-senile guy, who has a history of F-ing up everything he touches and hid in his basement and didn't campaign, would get over 15 Million more votes than Obama ever did. I'm sure you believe that to be true, as well Bob. It was a freakin Miracle and you never wondered for a second how he pulled it off.

Last edited:
Zero Evidence, Bob? Really? There was plenty of evidence that the Dems cheated. There just wasn't enough evidence in any state to PROVE that it was enough to overturn the results. Nice try though.

I believe that a lot of Reps didn't bother to vote, since they'd been hearing for weeks about the huge Red Wave. Enough of them must have decided the wave was going to be big enough that their vote didn't matter. It's not the first time in history that that has happened.
Plenty of evidence??? You're now in full on delusion territory.

I think Democracy is more at stake with the way both Obama & Biden are weaponizing the IRS & FBI. Usually Police State and Democracy are not synonymous.

What does your indoctrination tell you or are you able to just rationalize all that away, since the Dems are doing it?

I think Democracy is more at stake with the way both Obama & Biden are weaponizing the IRS & FBI. Usually Police State and Democracy are not synonymous.

What does your indoctrination tell you or are you able to just rationalize all that away, since the Dems are doing it?
You should worry more about things that are actually happening. Right wing media lies may get you all worked up, but they don't help you deal with reality.

• Haha
Ballot harvesting and Drop Boxes, where there is no chain of custody between the voter and the polling place. How many votes got changed and how many votes that weren't "Correct" just disappeared.

Do you mean like the voter suppression laws enacted in GA 2 years ago, that Biden said was Jim Crow 2.0? The laws that ended up with RECORD Black voting in the state this year.

Either those White Supremacists in GA suck at suppression, or Stacy Abrams and Biden were lying. I'd bet on the latter.

Spare us your phony indignation.

If they're sentient, they can request an absentee ballot. If they're not, they probably don't know that there's an election anyway.

Apparently, you support the predators, who go to the Nursing Homes and prey on people with limited mental faculties to steal their votes. You're a real Hero.

You should worry more about things that are actually happening. Right wing media lies may get you all worked up, but they don't help you deal with reality.
James Comey & Lois Lerner say, "Hi".

You've really grown comfortable wearing your rectum as a stocking cap. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't man it isn't true.

Spare us your phony indignation.

If they're sentient, they can request an absentee ballot. If they're not, they probably don't know that there's an election anyway.

Apparently, you support the predators, who go to the Nursing Homes and prey on people with limited mental faculties to steal their votes. You're a real Hero.
I responding to Skydog's statement that people in nursing homes shouldn't vote. It's a ridiculous assertion, it doesn't even begin to support his argument that any votes outside of the Tuesday Election day call into question the credibility of the vote. Skydog's post says he wouldn't even want an absentee ballot since it wouldn't be part of Tuesday's election.

Predators stealing votes? You're making a claim with no evidence (might as well start calling this the "BoilerMadness special").

Reactions: BNIBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT