ADVERTISEMENT

The "Anti-Racism" Religion

You can certainly do better than Dinesh. I mean come on. A convicted felon, conspiracy theorist, extreme right winger. You can’t try to meet someone in the middle if you’re using him as an example. Do better.
Who do you follow that is better than Dinesh?

Aren’t you busy with trying to prove that the election was rigged? Go back to diddling yourself with your conspiracies.
You do know that you and your fellow sick and deranged white and worthless Democrats fell for more conspiracy theories over the last 4 plus years than conservatives did, right?

Reactions: guidelinesa2
Conspiracy theorist a label you have chosen to attach to him. I've never seen him offer up a conspiracy theory - though I admit I could have missed it.

Here’s a summary of him. Maybe you’ll dismiss the source, idk. I don’t think he started out warped, but he sure evolved , especially when Obama was in office.

The bottom line, again, is that if Dinesh is the best example of someone you can offer up on the conservative side of the fence, then I’ll just assume that you aren’t being serious. I have zero problem with conservatism. But conservatism as “owning the libs” isn’t going to cut it here. There certainly have to be better examples.

You do know that you and your fellow sick and deranged white and worthless Democrats fell for more conspiracy theories over the last 4 plus years than conservatives did, right?
You think maybe you could consolidate all of your ridiculousness into one post instead of the six stalking ones on here? I know you’re a loser with absolutely no life, but come on.

Why would you assume that black liberals aren’t thinking for themselves?
Because they’re beholden to white liberals. White liberals tell blacks how to think, how to vote, etc and black liberals go along with it because they think white Libs actually care about black peoples (hint hint…they don’t).

Here’s a summary of him. Maybe you’ll dismiss the source, idk. I don’t think he started out warped, but he sure evolved , especially when Obama was in office.

The bottom line, again, is that if Dinesh is the best example of someone you can offer up on the conservative side of the fence, then I’ll just assume that you aren’t being serious. I have zero problem with conservatism. But conservatism as “owning the libs” isn’t going to cut it here. There certainly have to be better examples.
I didn’t tell you to watch a four minute segment on Fox News or to follow him on Twitter. I told you to read a book because books aren’t four minute segments about “owning the libs”.

I was encouraging you to read a book you would disagree with, not trying to steelman the argument for conservatism.

Reactions: Level 42
I didn’t tell you to watch a four minute segment on Fox News or to follow him on Twitter. I told you to read a book because books aren’t four minute segments about “owning the libs”.

I was encouraging you to read a book you would disagree with, not trying to steelman the argument for conservatism.
I saw some of his documentary of the book. I have to say, while he is an accomplished and intelligent man, the idea of comparing the political climate of Lincoln to trump is misguided at best........and his revisionist history and misrepresentations of facts were obvious and appeared to me to be designed solely to back up his argument that the Dems are the true fascists and the true racists. I'm in no position to judge him but it seems as though a conservative in the traditional sense has morphed into a trump republican.......with all the anger and extreme partisanship that goes along with it........like so many others in the party.

I don’t watch Fox and I don’t follow him on Twitter. Please feel free to stop being patronizing because it just waters down whatever point you’re trying to make.

I’m telling you that taken as a whole, he’s not a good example. I’m not going to learn anything from him because, especially because over the last Five years or so, he’s shifted to full on “lib-owning” Trumplican ways. I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here, but maybe you should address folks like bone and ask them to read Obama’s biography in a patronizing manner and see how many of them run to download it.

I don’t watch Fox and I don’t follow him on Twitter. Please feel free to stop being patronizing because it just waters down whatever point you’re trying to make.

I’m telling you that taken as a whole, he’s not a good example. I’m not going to learn anything from him because, especially because over the last Five years or so, he’s shifted to full on “lib-owning” Trumplican ways. I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here, but maybe you should address folks like bone and ask them to read Obama’s biography in a patronizing manner and see how many of them run to download it.
You specifically said you've watched him on Fox News for years. In this very thread, you said that. If you haven't read any of his books, if you haven't watched Fox (contradicts what you previously said, but ok), and you don't follow him on Twitter, where are you getting the idea that he is a far right extremist conspiracy theorist?

Maybe we are getting caught up in the weeds here - I just wanted you to read something that you would disagree with. Hell, if I can make it through Lindy West's book and Milo Yiannopoulos' book (both of whom I wildly disagree with), you can make it through a Dinesh D'Souza book.

I don't really care who you read that you disagree with - but pick someone. That was my point. I think it would help you in conversing with someone like guidelinesa2. I would hope they would be willing to pick a book they would probably disagree with and read it as well.

Lastly, you mentioned AOC. I can't imagine AOC ever actually writing a book, but as someone who has read both of Bernie Sanders' books, I would be more than willing to read it, even though I imagine I would wildly disagree with the vast majority of it. Which is my entire point I'm trying to make.

You specifically said you've watched him on Fox News for years. In this very thread, you said that. If you haven't read any of his books, if you haven't watched Fox (contradicts what you previously said, but ok), and you don't follow him on Twitter, where are you getting the idea that he is a far right extremist conspiracy theorist?

Maybe we are getting caught up in the weeds here - I just wanted you to read something that you would disagree with. Hell, if I can make it through Lindy West's book and Milo Yiannopoulos' book (both of whom I wildly disagree with), you can make it through a Dinesh D'Souza book.

I don't really care who you read that you disagree with - but pick someone. That was my point. I think it would help you in conversing with someone like guidelinesa2. I would hope they would be willing to pick a book they would probably disagree with and read it as well.

Lastly, you mentioned AOC. I can't imagine AOC ever actually writing a book, but as someone who has read both of Bernie Sanders' books, I would be more than willing to read it, even though I imagine I would wildly disagree with the vast majority of it. Which is my entire point I'm trying to make.

BTW - The book I just finished reading was the story of philosophy by Will Durant:

Amazon product ASIN 0671739166
You really don't know anything about me and haven't engaged me in a serious conversation. Why don't you start with that? How about you float some of your serious ideas on here and we can debate them?

Last edited:

I’d be happy to read Obama’s book if someone wants to buy it for me. I’m sure he’s led an interesting life and has some good messages, I just don’t agree with him politically, socially or ideologically.

Reactions: EdwardElric
I’d be happy to read Obama’s book if someone wants to buy it for me. I’m sure he’s led an interesting life and has some good messages, I just don’t agree with him politically, socially or ideologically.
I'll buy it for you. DM me an address to send it to, or give me your VENMO and I'll send you the money for the book.

You think maybe you could consolidate all of your ridiculousness into one post instead of the six stalking ones on here? I know you’re a loser with absolutely no life, but come on.
Yeah living on this board as long as you have posting nonsense really shows you have a life!!

Why do you think libs are so ownable to begin with? Didn’t take long for independents to see how much of a disaster the sick and deranged Democrat party is!!

Because they’re beholden to white liberals. White liberals tell blacks how to think, how to vote, etc and black liberals go along with it because they think white Libs actually care about black peoples (hint hint…they don’t).

So, no evidence other than your opinion?

Feel free to tell me where I said watch Dinesh on Fox. I don’t watch Fox; ergo I don’t watch Dinesh.

And I have zero interest in conversing with people like guidelines. He has zero interest in having any meaningful dialogue. I mean hell he was just yelling at you. Have at it with him.

This is just a complete lie.

The entire controversy is that the schools have stopped teaching about equality and a color blind society and are now pushing a Marxist agenda on race where whites are oppressors and blacks are victims.

Have people of different skin colors been treated the same in this country blind in the past? If not, how can you justify being color blind?

Feel free to tell me where I said watch Dinesh on Fox. I don’t watch Fox; ergo I don’t watch Dinesh.

And I have zero interest in conversing with people like guidelines. He has zero interest in having any meaningful dialogue. I mean hell he was just yelling at you. Have at it with him.
I have been conflating you and BNIBoiler as the same person in this entire thread. My apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT