ADVERTISEMENT

The 9 game conference schedule means NOTHING to the playoff committee! We need to go back to 8!

Feb 15, 2015
I’m not an OSU fan but this affects all of us! If OSU would have played Mercer at home instead of Iowa on the road (9th conf game) they would be sitting 12-1 and most likely the #1 seed. Bama only plays 8 conf games along with three cupcakes and gets rewarded. Everyone needs to contact their school AD’s and Jim Delaney to switch back to 8 conf games, 1 OOC P5 game and 3 junior high schools like the SEC unless they decide to go 9 conf games. The BIG got screwed this year because of the stupid 9 game conf schedule!

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
It's not about OSU! Playing in the championship series is almost as much money as the entire rest of our bowl game revenue! And that money was shared! We lost out on a lot of revenue because OSU won! Could you pay your bills if you lost half of your income? And it doesn't appear as if basketball is going to make up for it either!

It's not about OSU! Playing in the championship series is almost as much money as the entire rest of our bowl game revenue! And that money was shared! We lost out on a lot of revenue because OSU won! Could you pay your bills if you lost half of your income? And it doesn't appear as if basketball is going to make up for it either!
Just stop. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your dumb, rather than speak and remove all doubt.

I’m not an OSU fan but this affects all of us! If OSU would have played Mercer at home instead of Iowa on the road (9th conf game) they would be sitting 12-1 and most likely the #1 seed. Bama only plays 8 conf games along with three cupcakes and gets rewarded. Everyone needs to contact their school AD’s and Jim Delaney to switch back to 8 conf games, 1 OOC P5 game and 3 junior high schools like the SEC unless they decide to go 9 conf games. The BIG got screwed this year because of the stupid 9 game conf schedule!
So you get to pick and choose which is the 9th conference game based on which one OSU lost? That’s awfully convenient.

Just stop. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your dumb, rather than speak and remove all doubt.
I would expect a Purdue alum to be more original rather than posting an old boring phrase! Before dissing me, do some research! The lost was huge and was going to be shared by all big 10 schools

Reactions: goboilers2

Always wise to follow old ben’s advice.

Although I do think bama looked like the better team this year. Osu got beat badly twice. Hard to overcome that.

I would expect a Purdue alum to be more original rather than posting an old boring phrase! Before dissing me, do some research! The lost was huge and was going to be shared by all big 10 schools

While it’s disappointing from a b10 fan perspective, this will not put Purdue in any kind of bind financially.

I’ve noticed you’ve started using a lot of exclamation points. Or maybe you always have; honestly I don’t read your longer messages.

Reactions: Boilerscuz
Any team who loses 2 games handily has no claim to being the best team in the country.

Nah. Eff OSU. I don't care if it costs us money. They are douches and Urban Myer has the moral compass of a Sub-Saharan African dictator. Just the universe balancing itself out.
I’m pretty sure it didn’t cost the conference any $$$ since we have 3 teams in NY6 bowls. That’s the most we were going to get anyway.

Reactions: Frankie611
We’d be infinitely better off as a country if we abided by this “old boring” phrase more often ....

Un- twist your panties, Sparky — I think the B1G will survive this— again OSU got what they deserved

Reactions: joseole101
No, but l would eat. Shit ton of cans of beans under a bridge before I rooted for the lamers or O$u

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT