ADVERTISEMENT

THAT simply CANNOT happen

Stolen game. Ref that called that interference on the touchdown needs to be investigated, and even if no conflicts are identified, fired.

And then Rondale is virtually tackled on the interception play. No call.

Completely agree. Inexcusable
It just can't happen as I said...it was as egregious a call as the non-call in the Saints playoff game two years ago against the Rams.

How a call that bad can be made is ridiculous...how it can't be corrected in some form or fashion is more so.

Purdue was its own worst enemy much of the night, but, a lone official literally determined the outcome of that game, and, that just can't happen, nor, be allowed to happen.

Another beauty from the shittest refs in the business!!! Wow!! Husker fan here. Really feel for you guys. Honestly, how can B10 have such shitty refs?!! Been noticing it since 2010. With all that money, B10 hires these high school clowns!! Aaargh!

Reactions: Cleanface
Agree regarding the call, but too many missed opportunities in the red zone. Questionable personnel use and bizarre playing calling at times. First half defense was really poor.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Take the L because it’s nobody’s fault but Purdue’s.
Minnesota is a horrible team who has been getting blown out each week and if Fleck wasn’t an idiot the game would have been over already.
Purdue has nobody to blame but themselves because they never should have been trailing to a garbage team anyway. A below .500 program. If not for the Wisconsin cancellation once again would be below .500 as usual.
This is the dumbest take ever. You play to win the game in the confines of the rules. Purdue did. Purdue got ****ed.

Looked like a good call to me.
[/
Horrible call, ref should be fired and investigated for point shaving. That said...Bob Diaco should be forced to walk home from Minny for that defensive performance,
But that never happens, instead those referees are here for a lifetime to F over the Big Ten, the players, the programs and everyone takes it up to you know what and no one does a damn thing about it except for right now in the moment. I’m so freaking sick of this shit! I think I’m pretty much done following this kind of bullshit. I think I’ll just hang out at the lake house and chill the rest of the football season and say screw it because it’s not worth it. I love my brother makers but it’s just not worth it anymore. It’s not worth getting excited about a game that can be taken away by people who have an ulterior motive

Regardless. Blown call, but Purdue should have been ready for the next play and they were NOT. Game was not over...still capable of a win. Air was let out of balloon, and that is exactly when Jeff Brohm should have coached up the offense to not do what they did. Too busy dwelling on the previous play. Not sure what down it was, but it was five down territory ( first downs still attainable) with a TO in the bank. Jump ball should have never been thrown to a 5'8" rondale among a sea of defenders. He never would have come down with it even if he wasnt interfered with. It was a panicky play when there was no need for panick. Get the team ready to play.

Regardless. Blown call, but Purdue should have been ready for the next play and they were NOT. Game was not over...still capable of a win. Air was let out of balloon, and that is exactly when Jeff Brohm should have coached up the offense to not do what they did. Too busy dwelling on the previous play. Not sure what down it was, but it was five down territory ( first downs still attainable) with a TO in the bank. Jump ball should have never been thrown to a 5'8" rondale among a sea of defenders. He never would have come down with it even if he wasnt interfered with. It was a panicky play when there was no need for panick. Get the team ready to play.
100% agree, with that many defenders around...someone had to be wide open. Haven't had a chance to review the interception replay in detail, but among the others in their routes, somebody had to be open.

Reactions: NVboiler
100% agree, with that many defenders around...someone had to be wide open. Haven't had a chance to review the interception replay in detail, but among the others in their routes, somebody had to be open.
Decided to go back and look. That somebody was none other than David Bell #3 was open. Would have been a sure first down and then some with ~ 40+ seconds still on the clock. That was likely a flustered QB vs play call.

Reactions: Level 42
Decided to go back and look. That somebody was none other than David Bell #3 was open. Would have been a sure first down and then some with ~ 40+ seconds still on the clock. That was likely a flustered QB vs play call.

You have to learn to remain stoic during the game and be upset after.

The "it was a blown call BUT..." lines are nonsense.

Anytime people say one thing, followed by "BUT", means that everything said before the word "BUT" is complete b.s.

It was a blown call. It likely cost Purdue the game.

It's been addressed.

It's over (which doesn't mean squat).

No ifs, ands, or buts.

Reactions: Inspector100
The "it was a blown call BUT..." lines are nonsense.

Anytime people say one thing, followed by "BUT", means that everything said before the word "BUT" is complete b.s.

It was a blown call. It likely cost Purdue the game.

It's been addressed.

It's over (which doesn't mean squat).

No ifs, ands, or buts.
Completely agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT