ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You, Joe Manchin!

SDBoiler1

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
New Haven, CT
The Progressives are very angry with Joe Manchin right now. Their climate change fantasies have literally gone up in smoke.

The Progressives are very angry with Joe Manchin right now. Their climate change fantasies have literally gone up in smoke.

Good news....held off on SOME spending so far.

Bad news....he is still a Dem, always capable of voting on future spending bills later this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner

Uh oh. He said “peace” to the cult. I hope Sen. Manchin has good security because we know how the cult reacts to people with a (D) next to their names gets out of line…

He is the most important “Republican “ in the senate
I guarantee you this - he gets along a lot better with Mitch McConnell than he does Schumer. Supposedly he and Mitch regularly eat dinner together and Manchin has McConnell on his boat quite often supposedly, along with a number of other prominent Rs. Manchin should just switch parties. Thing is he votes with the Ds on quite a few bills.

Reactions: BSIT
I guarantee you this - he gets along a lot better with Mitch McConnell than he does Schumer. Supposedly he and Mitch regularly eat dinner together and Manchin has McConnell on his boat quite often supposedly, along with a number of other prominent Rs. Manchin should just switch parties. Thing is he votes with the Ds on quite a few bills.
He’s corrupt enough to fit right in with the republicans.

Manchin has nothing, and I mean nothing, on Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and “The Big Guy’s brother” when it comes to corruption.
The Biden corruption machine topic hasn’t penetrated the Democrat/MSM propaganda bubble yet so I bet he has no idea what you’re talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT

That's kind of how it should be. Elected officials are supposed to be there to represent their constituents, not the national party. Somewhere, to many politicians have lost sight of that.

When is the video of Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest going to be released.
Word is, he wasn't alone in his car when he crashed while wasted. He had a female companion and her name wasn't Nancy (can't say I blame him, but still, bad optics).

After several days no answer was given. Talk is cheap.
It took this long for me to stop laughing at you and your post. When arguing corruption, you choose 2 people that have been in the public eye for 40+ years without issue.

It took this long for me to stop laughing at you and your post. When arguing corruption, you choose 2 people that have been in the public eye for 40+ years without issue.
Do you really believe Biden isn't corrupt?
I know you only watch MSNBC and believe what they tell you, but the Biden family is possibly one of the most corrupt in US politics.

Do you really believe Biden isn't corrupt?
I know you only watch MSNBC and believe what they tell you, but the Biden family is possibly one of the most corrupt in US politics.
Wow, one of the most corrupt in US politics? You'd think being in the public eye for nearly 50 years that something would have come out about that. I know you're just parroting propaganda, but try educating yourself just a little bit.

Wow, one of the most corrupt in US politics? You'd think being in the public eye for nearly 50 years that something would have come out about that. I know you're just parroting propaganda, but try educating yourself just a little bit.
"10% for the Big Guy".........

Not to mention all of Hunter and Joe's brother's international business interests.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Joe agrees to more Dem spending. Knew he would, like I said above.........

Bad news....he is still a Dem, always capable of voting on future spending bills later this year.

Here it comes.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT