ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God I'm going on Vacation.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
These dog days of summer without Purdue Football news of substance is brutal. Note: Never made that statement during the "Haze" era. A 6-6 season sounds like a downer,however, Purdue has a tough schedule ahead of them and should be exciting if we can match last years performance with a strong offense & work in progress defense. Definitely 180 degree opposite of 2017 team where offense was work in progress and defense was stout. I'm looking forward to this season.
In the meantime, I'm going fishing for a week. I'll enjoy a few cold ones everyday for all you suckers that have to work next week. :p

These dog days of summer without Purdue Football news of substance is brutal. Note: Never made that statement during the "Haze" era. A 6-6 season sounds like a downer,however, Purdue has a tough schedule ahead of them and should be exciting if we can match last years performance with a strong offense & work in progress defens, now you have a good time too.e. Definitely 180 degree opposite of 2017 team where offense was work in progress and defense was stout. I'm looking forward to this season.
In the meantime, I'm going fishing for a week. I'll enjoy a few cold ones everyday for all you suckers that have to work next week. :p
Have a great one, I enjoyed my cruise in June, now you have a good time too.

These dog days of summer without Purdue Football news of substance is brutal. Note: Never made that statement during the "Haze" era. A 6-6 season sounds like a downer,however, Purdue has a tough schedule ahead of them and should be exciting if we can match last years performance with a strong offense & work in progress defense. Definitely 180 degree opposite of 2017 team where offense was work in progress and defense was stout. I'm looking forward to this season.

Why leave? There’s plenty of fish here :’)

Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT