ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating

LonestarBoilerFan

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2017
It has probably been 10 years since I last tailgated a game. I live in Texas and I have been to some games in that period of time, but I am always flying in and meeting up with old college buddies who are also flying in. We haven't tailgated before, but this year is different. We are going to the season opener and want to tailgate this year. I believe I read that game time is 8pm so what time can fans start tailgating? Where is the best place to do it? I appreciate your suggestions.

Reactions: hoosierdog1
The northern section of IM fields is the biggest tailgating spot. $20 to park there in years past. I don’t know about the time unfortunately.

Single parking passes went on sale this week. It sounds like the IM lot is going to be the only option at this point for most of our games. The other lots are apparently full or very close. It’s going to be a solid tailgate scene this year.

Anyone ever tailgate in W lot? I’m there for the Mizzou game.

Thank you guys. I appreciate the info. The game cannot come fast enough. I can't wait to see the Boilers in action again.

Reactions: hoosierdog1
I'm not 100% sure but isn't there a 6-hour period before game time that the lots open?

Does Brohm do all the pregame activities like other coaches have? Walk and Mackey?

Single parking passes went on sale this week. It sounds like the IM lot is going to be the only option at this point for most of our games. The other lots are apparently full or very close. It’s going to be a solid tailgate scene this year.

Anyone ever tailgate in W lot? I’m there for the Mizzou game.
I plan on it.My wife and i will be in the W lot for Mizzou and Ohio State. We are JPC members and try to go to at least one game or more if possible every year. Since the jpc turned over parking to the ticket office, we were told that parking passes would not be available until 1 Aug. So i waited to call on 1 Aug and got the W lot. Usually we get the S lot, slater hill, but the ticket office said the season ticket holders sold it out. Look us up for the Mizzou game, we drive a black hummer.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
I plan on it.My wife and i will be in the W lot for Mizzou and Ohio State. We are JPC members and try to go to at least one game or more if possible every year. Since the jpc turned over parking to the ticket office, we were told that parking passes would not be available until 1 Aug. So i waited to call on 1 Aug and got the W lot. Usually we get the S lot, slater hill, but the ticket office said the season ticket holders sold it out. Look us up for the Mizzou game, we drive a black hummer.
Yeah I tried to get S lot passes on August 1. No dice.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT