ADVERTISEMENT

Striking while the iron is hot?

"Sundown......ya better take care.....

latest
yes, if you could read my mind! Does she play too? ;)

Yah, most coaches who can, do, within 7-10 years of getting their “big” job. And I know Matt had Morgue wrapped around him like an anchor, but the fact remains that no one outside of Purdue diehards consider that fact. Once you lose that momentum, it’s really hard to get it back. Hey that reminds me of the Gordon lightfoot tune :

“Now the feelings gone, and I just can’t get it back.”
What can we tell an elite kid? Well, we have advanced to the sweet 16 twice in the last 8 years, unfortunately we got trucked both times. Maybe the perfect storm will occur once more, is the program down south imploding anytime soon for any reason? Like to Gordo reference. My softball buddies and I treated each other to a bad version of Wreck of the Edmund Fitz at our wedding receptions.

I was thinking they were all transfers to fill the roster. Thanks!
Crump, Calasan and Reid were all jucos. We also had transfers Marcus White (Connecticut) and Gordon Watt (Boston College) during Painter’s first 2 seasons. Watt would have also been on the team with the Baby Boilers their freshman year 2007-08, but was booted from the team prior to the start of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT