ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like

I saw somebody brought this flight up on Twitter....Anderson is close to Clemson though....and not the USC campus in Columbia. Would be rather sneaky though.
Yeah I saw it on Twitter and looked it up myself. Looks like there was a flight on Friday as well. Beamer comes on Friday, and the wife/fam come on on Monday?

Good lord.

This is a single engine, turbo-prop aircraft. While a great airplane for what it does, you’re not going to entertain serious opportunities flying people around on one of these.

I get that not all are familiar but we are not this destitute. 😂

For those who don’t get local radio:

Beamer has to be considered a long shot. His win over Clemson has him flying high.

Helton already rumored to have turned it down.

A coordinator from Illinois named Walters is getting some steam.

The players are really pushing for Shepherd.

• Wow
Reactions: DrEss and TX4GB
For those who don’t get local radio:

Beamer has to be considered a long shot. His win over Clemson has him flying high.

Helton already rumored to have turned it down.

A coordinator from Illinois named Walters is getting some steam.

The players are really pushing for Shepherd.
What’s the source for Helton turning it down? I think it’s more likely he was never actually offered.

If it’s true that Purdue liked Todd Monken out of the gate, and he was interested but wanted to play in the CFP, then we should hire him and Shep as OC/Assoc HC to keep our players and recruit/transfer portal until and after the CFP. Honestly, the media would mention Monken going to Purdue throughout the CFP game. The media promotion would help w recruiting and transfers.

All this was an interview with Tom Dienhart on local radio this afternoon.
Tom Dienhart doesn't know jack shit. He was pedaling Dino Babers on his list.

What I've gathered from the interview is Tom was using the rumor as an example that the search has been buttoned up tight. No one's getting info...

Last edited:
Dabo's former coordinators have all been horrible as HCs. Jeff Scott, Tony Elliot, and Brent Venables don't have a glowing record after leaving Clemson. I'd pass on Clemson coordinators.
Venables first yr and only yr so far at OK may not look very good. Being OK, would expect better. Compare W-L to Brohm, it is same. Brohm had 2 losing seasons in three yrs.

Scott and Elliot were bad.

Venables first yr and only yr so far at OK may not look very good. Being OK, would expect better. Compare W-L to Brohm, it is same. Brohm had 2 losing seasons in three yrs.

Scott and Elliot were bad.
Losing 49-0 to Texas in the Red River Shootout is bad. Being 6-6 at Oklahoma is bad. All that talent at OU, the worst he should have ever been is 8 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT