ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like you people got Miles

Oct 30, 2015
good pickup, I thought les would sit on the shelf for a year but I guess he really believes he can build an incredible program at Purdue. Congrats, good luck.

My impression of Les Miles is that he probably won't be at Purdue long enough to turn them into a championship team by any means but he can turn things in a very positive direction and give this team an identity. And he can make them a consistent bowl team which is far better than Purdue's had in a while.

The other thing is he can bring in good assistants and I'm sure Purdue knows they are going to have to pay for some good ones if they want to compete.

Last edited:
Is this speculation, or is there a credible report?

I'm not especially pro or anti-Miles. Just strikes me as unrealistic that there could be anything other than speculation at this point.

My impression of Les Miles is that he probably won't be at Purdue long enough to turn them into a championship team by any means but he can turn things in a very positive direction and give this team an identity. And he can make them a consistent bowl team which is far better than Purdue's had in a while.

The other thing is he can bring in good assistants and I'm sure Purdue knows they are going to have to pay for some good ones if they want to compete.

A consistent bowl team is what Tiller built and would be light years ahead of where Purdue has been in the last ten years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT