ADVERTISEMENT

Someone explain this to me.....

The bill was better nothing. No bill is perfect. But it was a right leaning bill on the border that would have been signed by Biden. Again I ask, should someone like a presidential candidate tell his party in congress to not go through with bills on the table?
Here’s a bill that Democrats nixed in the house.

Yes, to better clarify, I think more people should be demanding Biden be impeached for doing things that are detrimental to the US. We don't need him to be convicted, because Harris will do the same things. They are both parrots of the people who control the SWAMP.

And yes, if the Head of the Intelligence Committee says that he has concrete evidence that Biden colluded with Putin to allow Russia to invade Ukraine, then he better produce it. If the concrete evidence shows Biden did the opposite and did everything possible to hinder Putin from invading Russia, then that person should be tried and, if convicted, shot.

And to recap, Schiff announced to the American people that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, via affidavits, mainly from Obama's cabinet. Grinder declassified the affidavits, which said that they personally had Trump thoroughly investigated, and they found zero evidence of collusion with Russia. Furthermore, Schiff read into the Congressional Record the damning phone call between Trump and Zelensky. Trump then declassified the phone call, which showed Trump never threatened Zelensky, and BTW, Zelensky said he never felt threatened. Yet, the SWAMP impeached him anyway.

And BTW, the lady who gave such a rivering testimony in the Kavanaugh hoax, was coached by Schiff.
Nope, that was me.
mediaexpert is however on the same page as me.
I'm still waiting for the FBI to show up at my door to arrest me for threatening Schiff.
Which of course I never did.
To be ABSOLUTELY clear, I don’t agree with your version of events or your conclusions. But regarding the basic argument about Schiff, I have a question or two.

To be clear, a sitting member of congress makes an accusation against a sitting president that is not proven after an investigation and hearing/trial whatever. You both are saying that he is guilty of treason? What is the act of treason?

Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemies of the United States is one form of treason, in case anyone is interested.

18 U.S.C. §§ 2381-2390 (Suppl. 2 1946)​

Reactions: mediaexpert
To be ABSOLUTELY clear, I don’t agree with your version of events or your conclusions. But regarding the basic argument about Schiff, I have a question or two.

To be clear, a sitting member of congress makes an accusation against a sitting president that is not proven after an investigation and hearing/trial whatever. You both are saying that he is guilty of treason? What is the act of treason?
You Dolt, you realize there is a difference between not proving a lie and actually proving he intentionally lied?

You Dolt, you realize there is a difference between not proving a lie and actually proving he intentionally lied?
Lol. What country is this again?Whether it’s a lie or a proven lie or an intentional lie is irrelevant. It’s free speech.

Apparently you don’t believe in that right ………or at least when trump is the one being accused.

Charged with treason and shot for lying. Outstanding comrade.

If a sitting member of Congress tells others that he thinks Trump colluded with Russia, I am okay with that. But Schiff went on National TV saying he had concrete evidence. And compound that by the fact that he was the Head of the Intelligence Committee responsible for seeing if there was any collusion. And to top it off, he is a lawyer, so we can conclude that he knew what he was doing and saying.

Reactions: bonefish1
If a sitting member of Congress tells others that he thinks Trump colluded with Russia, I am okay with that. But Schiff went on National TV saying he had concrete evidence. And compound that by the fact that he was the Head of the Intelligence Committee responsible for seeing if there was any collusion. And to top it off, he is a lawyer, so we can conclude that he knew what he was doing and saying.
And if all those things were true he should be ARRESTED and charged with treason and shot, according to you.
Is “saying he had concrete evidence” the act of treason? Does it have to be on TV or would you need someone to testify to his treasonous act? Does the same sentence apply if he makes those claims against the VP or just president trump?

Last edited:
And if all those things were true he should be ARRESTED and charged with treason and shot, according to you.
They are true. He won't be held accountable. The DOJ is to busy manufacturing allegations against Trump.
But if he is convicted, like I have stated before, I'll pull the trigger on the lying MF'er.

They are true. He won't be held accountable. The DOJ is to busy manufacturing allegations against Trump.
But if he is convicted, like I have stated before, I'll pull the trigger on the lying MF'er.
Your lust for revenge and obsession with being angry is causing you to blow past the point. Again.
Focus. You are proposing that an American citizen be arrested and executed for lying about the president. Does that even bother you as a MAGA patriot?

Is “saying he had concrete evidence” the act of treason? Does it have to be on TV or would you need someone to testify to his treasonous act? Does the same sentence apply if he makes those claims against the VP or just president trump?
Someone in Schiff's position saying the have "concrete evidence" should be held to a higher standard if they're going to make that kind of claim, especially someone with a legal background.
I think his TDS and the Dems desire to "get Trump" over rode their judgement. They were banking on the court of public opinion as opposed to the real court of law.

Your lust for revenge and obsession with being angry is causing you to blow past the point. Again.
Focus. You are proposing that an American citizen be arrested and executed for lying about the president. Does that even bother you as a MAGA patriot?
If people are being arrested and put in jail for simply being at the Capitol on Jan 6 (your favorite date on the calendar), then yes, Schiff should suffer some severe consequences, including jail time.

If people are being arrested and put in jail for simply being at the Capitol on Jan 6 (your favorite date on the calendar), then yes, Schiff should suffer some severe consequences, including jail time.
What law did he break? Wtf is with you people? A higher standard? You mean he can’t tell a lie about the president? Or because it’s trump?

I guess you are the party of Putin. Jailing people for free speech.

Name the charge. If you say treason then tell me how you constitutionalists square that with the first amendment.

What law did he break? Wtf is with you people? A higher standard? You mean he can’t tell a lie about the president? Or because it’s trump?

I guess you are the party of Putin. Jailing people for free speech.

Name the charge. If you say treason then tell me how you constitutionalists square that with the first amendment.
Do you think it's smart of someone in Schiffs position to claim to have "concrete evidence" when he knows he does not.
Or, do you think he was being told things and assumed they were all true without vetting them before he went and spouted off in front of a camera?

Do you think it's smart of someone in Schiffs position to claim to have "concrete evidence" when he knows he does not.
Or, do you think he was being told things and assumed they were all true without vetting them before he went and spouted off in front of a camera?
Your cult leader, Chump does this all the time. So where is all of the concrete evidence that Barack Obama was born in Kenya? Or, the 2020 election was stolen. There ain't no concrete evidence that the election was stolen. People are either in jail, fixin' to go to jail, or being sued for millions of dollars perpetuating that lie.

It doesn’t matter if it’s smart or dumb or anything in between. It doesn’t matter what you or I think. The law matters. The Constitution matters.

Why aren’t you answering the question? What law did he break? What is treasonous about his words/actions?

It doesn’t matter if it’s smart or dumb or anything in between. It doesn’t matter what you or I think. The law matters. The Constitution matters.

Why aren’t you answering the question? What law did he break? What is treasonous about his words/actions?
Were the impeachment hearings already in process when Schiff made these claims or did these claims preceed the hearings and potentially solidify Dems belief that they had evidence to prove whatever it is they were claiming Trump did and then lead to the impeachment?

Were the impeachment hearings already in process when Schiff made these claims or did these claims preceed the hearings and potentially solidify Dems belief that they had evidence to prove whatever it is they were claiming Trump did and then lead to the impeachment?
Lol. You’re just dancing.
Answer the question. What crime did he commit that would cause him to go to jail?

The despicable, lying hack Schiff was censured by the House for his despicable lies, but strictly on party lines since despicable lies are routine with Biden and his team of hacks.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Let's say the DOJ were investigating Obama and Biden for their roles with China for a possible connection to the unleasing of the Wuhan Flu, and then Mitch McConnell said that he had concrete evidence that Biden and Obama conspired with China to unlease the Wuhan Flu to prevent Trump from winning the 2020 election and announced that on national TV. And let's say that the Main Street Media buckles the Corporations' policy and announces this 24/7 for a month against Obama and Biden. Then six months later, Christopher Wray said that they declassified McConnell's evidence and found that Biden and Obama had gone to China and in reality threatened Xi with a nuclear war if Xi did not stop the Wuhan Lab virus experiments. If this happened and, after an investigation and trial, they found that McConnell purposely lied, then yes, I am in favor of shooting McConnell dead at dawn.

Ok, enough of Schiff and back to the original question:

Why do Dems, lefties and libs (and make no mistake, there's a hard line drawn on this issue in terms of political affiliation or ideology) supporting Hamas and not supporting Israel?

Why do Dems, lefties and libs (and make no mistake, there's a hard line drawn on this issue in terms of political affiliation or ideology) supporting Hamas and not supporting Israel?
They are not supporting Hamas. They are empathetic to the 1000s of Palestinians including the young kids and babies that got caught up and killed in Israeli war against Hamas.

Why do the Repubs, right wingers, Flav-Or-Aid drinkers support Russia and not the Ukraine?

They are not supporting Hamas. They are empathetic to the 1000s of Palestinians including the young kids and babies that got caught up and killed in Israeli war against Hamas.
Who controls the Palestinians? Hamas.

Then why are they not protesting Hamas for
1) Starting the war to begin with (where they beheaded babies and raped Israeli women.
2) Protesting for Hamas to surrender and release the hostages? That would end the Israeli offensive.
3) Protesting the chants of "Death to America"

Reactions: BoilerJS
Let's say the DOJ were investigating Obama and Biden for their roles with China for a possible connection to the unleasing of the Wuhan Flu, and then Mitch McConnell said that he had concrete evidence that Biden and Obama conspired with China to unlease the Wuhan Flu to prevent Trump from winning the 2020 election and announced that on national TV. And let's say that the Main Street Media buckles the Corporations' policy and announces this 24/7 for a month against Obama and Biden. Then six months later, Christopher Wray said that they declassified McConnell's evidence and found that Biden and Obama had gone to China and in reality threatened Xi with a nuclear war if Xi did not stop the Wuhan Lab virus experiments. If this happened and, after an investigation and trial, they found that McConnell purposely lied, then yes, I am in favor of shooting McConnell dead at dawn.
It doesn’t matter who the actors are. It’s doesn’t matter what party they belong to.

I can’t believe we’re having this discussion. Lying about someone is not a crime. It’s not treason. It doesn’t deserve the death penalty or prison time.

Wtf has happened to your brain? You’re talking about Stalinist, North Korea type authoritarian rule. Killing people for telling a lie about the president. You’re insane.

Telling lies about the POTUS is free speech. Protected by the Constitution. You understand?

Trump makes false accusations about Biden everyday. In your bizarro world, how big does the lie have to be or false does the accusation have to be executed? What level only constitutes prison time? Who decides, you?

You act like laying out a scenario where a Republican could get executed somehow makes your perverted scenario more palatable.

It doesn’t. You’re fcking insane. I won’t act like your attitude reflects all MAGA, but obviously some of you are so obsessed with with retribution you have lost your soul, your sanity, and any respect for the rule of law and the constitution. Get some therapy.

Of course. You can’t justify imprisoning people for free speech. You’re slightly less fcked up than the media guy. Just pretend you didn’t call for jail for free speech.

Of course. You can’t justify imprisoning people for free speech. You’re slightly less fcked up than the media guy. Just pretend you didn’t call for jail for free speech.
I'm all for free speech, that's not the question. My question is, why is this particular subject divided right down the middle, with little grey area, in terms of what political party is taking what position. 99% of the people in the college protest camps are libs/Dems. Why is that ?

I'm all for free speech, that's not the question. My question is, why is this particular subject divided right down the middle, with little grey area, in terms of what political party is taking what position. 99% of the people in the college protest camps are libs/Dems. Why is that ?
Not really. You have to be for free speech for everyone. You want jail time for a guy, you say, lied about trump. Apparently that’s a crime in your world. But MAGA isn’t authoritarian at all.

Not really. You have to be for free speech for everyone. You want jail time for a guy, you say, lied about trump. Apparently that’s a crime in your world. But MAGA isn’t authoritarian at all.
He didn't just lie about Trump. He did knowingly and willingly interfere in a US election by colluding against Trump. He defamed Trump. He exploited his position as chair of the Intel Committee.
Rep. Adam Schiff, put out a response memo with competing claims:
1. FBI and DOJ officials did not omit material information from the FISA warrant.
2. The DOJ “made only narrow use of information from Steele’s sources about Page’s specific activities in 2016.” 3. In subsequent FISA renewals, DOJ provided additional information that corroborated Steele’s reporting.
4. The Page FISA warrant allowed the FBI to collect “valuable intelligence.”
5. “Far from ‘omitting’ material facts about Steele, as the Majority claims, DOJ repeatedly informed the Court about Steele’s background, credibility, and potential bias.”
6. The FBI conducted a “rigorous process” to vet Steele’s allegations, and the Page FISA application explained the FBI’s reasonable basis for finding Steele credible.
7. Steele’s prior reporting was used in “criminal proceedings.”
Each of these claims were found by Horowitz to be false.
Schiff most famously claimed that Congress had not only uncovered a criminal conspiracy by the president’s 2016 campaign but also that he himself was in personal possession of a “smoking gun.” Schiff never shared any corroboration with the public.
And when, after years of delay, Schiff was forced to release transcripts of interviews conducted by House Intelligence Committee into Russia meddling, we learned that the director of National Intelligence, former Obama attorney general, former deputy attorney general, and the FBI deputy director, among others, all told his committee that there was no direct evidence of criminal conspiracy.
Schiff said on national television that he and his committee had no prior contact with the whistleblower who filed a complaint about the phone call between Trump and the president of Ukraine that launched the impeachment inquiry. Even The Washington Post’s fact-checker called Schiff out on this, giving him four “Pinocchios” – the highest condemnation for a lie. The truth was that the whistleblower came to Schiff’s committee and then filed a complaint with the intelligence community’s inspector general.
Schiff’s committee held its first hearing about the contents of the call between President Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. During his opening remarks, Schiff fabricated a portion of the call between Trump and Zelensky. Schiff claimed later that this was a “parody,” but viewers who hadn’t read the rough transcript wouldn’t know that.
After his censure, Schiff then stood in well of the House as required by the resolution, and was hugged and cheered by dozens of Democrats who surrounded him. The measure also requires the House Committee on Ethics to investigate Schiff’s "falsehoods, misrepresentations, and abuses of sensitive information."

Stay with me here Bob. We're not talking about Schiff any longer.

I'm asking why is there such a dividing line between Dems and Repubs when it comes to supporting Hamas/Palestine?

It doesn’t matter who the actors are. It’s doesn’t matter what party they belong to.

I can’t believe we’re having this discussion. Lying about someone is not a crime. It’s not treason. It doesn’t deserve the death penalty or prison time.

Wtf has happened to your brain? You’re talking about Stalinist, North Korea type authoritarian rule. Killing people for telling a lie about the president. You’re insane.

Telling lies about the POTUS is free speech. Protected by the Constitution. You understand?

Trump makes false accusations about Biden everyday. In your bizarro world, how big does the lie have to be or false does the accusation have to be executed? What level only constitutes prison time? Who decides, you?

You act like laying out a scenario where a Republican could get executed somehow makes your perverted scenario more palatable.

It doesn’t. You’re fcking insane. I won’t act like your attitude reflects all MAGA, but obviously some of you are so obsessed with with retribution you have lost your soul, your sanity, and any respect for the rule of law and the constitution. Get some therapy.
Biden said that Trump said about white nationalists that they have good people on both sides. That is a blatant lie, and it is a terrible accusation, and Biden knows that it is a lie. The fact that the Swamp controls the media and they spew this propaganda 24/7, should have you for Trump. You talk about a fascist state!

Biden called for the Green New Deal from day one, and said the US would no longer do fracking or pipelines. Biden then eased embargos and sanctions on Iran, so Iran could make billions selling their oil to communist and socialist countries. Biden allowed access to Iran for funds that were frozen. Biden paid Iran a humongous amount of money for hostages. And part of Biden's strategy to start wars across the globe was to allow the Taliban access to a military base by directing the US to pull our military first out of Afghanistan. And to top it off, Biden stopped the Abrahamic Accords.

What I wrote above is connect the dots. It is based on facts, but IT IS OPINION, so if Trump or anyone else says this, then that is fine. If Trump says that he has access to classified documents and that Biden is purposely having America go to war, then that needs to be investigated.

You wrote that Trump lies about Biden. Please give an example, but even more so, please give me an example where Trump lied and said he had evidence that Biden committed treason.

Last edited:
You are either misinformed or lying, possibly both.

Name an elected repub who "supports" Russia.
Chump and his Flav-Or-Aid drinkers in the congress and senate. That crazy chick Marjorie Taylor Greene for one. Plus any of the other ones that don’t want to send aid to Ukraine. The repubs and Faux News have been infatuated by Putin and Russia for years now.

Chump and his Flav-Or-Aid drinkers in the congress and senate. That crazy chick Marjorie Taylor Greene for one. Plus any of the other ones that don’t want to send aid to Ukraine. The repubs and Faux News have been infatuated by Putin and Russia for years now.
You are so naive. Explain this:

The Trump administration vehemently opposed it, but Biden waived sanctions.

According to you, if someone is against sending more aid to the Ukraine then they are for Russia. Right!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT