ADVERTISEMENT

Someone explain this to me.....

Is that the depth of your reasoning?
Are the people living in the border terrified everyday? Really? If you moved there you knew you were going to live with illegal immigration every day. It may be worse now but illegals crossing the border has always been a way of life there. If your family has been there forever then you’re used to dealing with it. AGAIN, the DEGREE may be more but these residents are used to illegal crossings. All you’re doing is, like everything else you spout, is painting everything is the worst possible terms, whether it be crime or drugs or trafficking……..because you hear trump blast away every time he opens his mouth.

The dems, and some pubs, tried to change the LAW and do something to STOP it, albeit pretty damn late. The pubs said no because trump said NO. He wants to keep the problem so he can keep feeding you red meat until the election. By your logic, trump WANTS TO RUIN PEOPLE’S LIVES too. Right?

I will ask you for a 50th time. Which one of us has been to the border in a Federal capacity? Which one of us has close ties to a department of homeland security personnel? Federal contractors with anti-human trafficking software? Which one of us will in the near future work in an anti-human trafficking capacity? You are foolish in your statements which are either based on emotion or bad sources. JFC Chris Wray in congressional testimony has laid out the security issues the border has brought under Biden. Are you saying our FBI is lying.

And shut up about that stupid Senate bill. It’s funny you never mention 2023 HR 2 quickly passed by the new House which would have stopped this problem cold but Schumer has NEVER allowed a vote in order to protect swing State deemed up for election (Tester, Brown, Rosen). This shows your lack of knowledge cuz you have no idea this ever existed months prior.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
This is why y’all need to stop watching Faux News. The bill does not allow 5,000 or now you say 8,500 immigrants in.
Certain actions to restrict border crossings don’t get triggered until that moving average. So until it happens it is a defacto allowance of continuation of border crossings. And it is not a requirement of action, just the authority. And it would in fact tie the hands of any incoming President because it would be a legal battle over what was previously allowed through Executivr Action. Now it would say to Trump you can’t close the border until X number of people cross.

Same question of Bobby. If Dems were serious about closing the border why did Schumer not allow a vote on HR2 passed months prior?

Right so if fixing the border in this bill is to allow 8500 in a day then it’s secure in your mind.

Got your wish on more money for the Ukraine. So at least there’s that.
Lol. You still haven’t bothered to read it.

What does it say about you that criticize and vehemently object to something you don’t even understand? MAGA in a nutshell. Believe what you’re told to believe.

Lol. You still haven’t bothered to read it.

What does it say about you that criticize and vehemently object to something you don’t even understand? MAGA in a nutshell. Believe what you’re told to believe.
Is this guy MAGA? You are so far removed from reality. It’s great to have your positions because you do not face the consequences.

Is this man a liar ? Is he MAGA? Listen to the black inner city voices behind him. And I got a lot more of him. Bobby. Tell him what he experiencing is not real.

Why do you keep saying the democrats did nothing. Nothing was done when the repubs had total control of the government. Then recently there was a no-partisan but conservative leaning bill in congress, ready to signed by Biden. Then the Chump literally told the repubs not to go through with it.
what is the position of the average south and west side African American about the migrants in Chicago?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
I will ask you for a 50th time. Which one of us has been to the border in a Federal capacity? Which one of us has close ties to a department of homeland security personnel? Federal contractors with anti-human trafficking software? Which one of us will in the near future work in an anti-human trafficking capacity? You are foolish in your statements which are either based on emotion or bad sources. JFC Chris Wray in congressional testimony has laid out the security issues the border has brought under Biden. Are you saying our FBI is lying.

And shut up about that stupid Senate bill. It’s funny you never mention 20243 HR 2 quickly passed by the new House which would have stopped this problem cold but Schumer has NEVER allowed a vote in order to protect swing State deemed up for election (Tester, Brown, Rosen). This shows your lack of knowledge cuz you have no idea this ever existed months prior.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2
I don’t a flying fck that you say you’ve been to the border or have access to more info than I do. All the MAGA elected officials that lie about the bill and everything else do too. It’s still your opinion and you’ve shown yourself to be a goose stepping trump supporter. Why would I take your word about anything? You’re a MAGA dipsht on a message board. You think your boasts about your access have any credibility with me? But in your arrogance you think it should.

Biden put forth a border package on DAY ONE of his presidency. You know that right? Funny you never mentioned it. Why didn’t the Republican House take it up? For the same reason the democratic senate didn’t take up HR2. Because it was partisan legislation that had no chance of passage…….but allowed for partisan hacks like you to spout your BS.
If only we had responsible leaders on both sides who would sit down and hammer out an imperfect but fair compromise. My bad, we did. But compromise isn’t in your vocabulary, nor in that of any MAGA tool.

I don’t a flying fck that you say you’ve been to the border or have access to more info than I do. All the MAGA elected officials that lie about the bill and everything else do too. It’s still your opinion and you’ve shown yourself to be a goose stepping trump supporter. Why would I take your word about anything? You’re a MAGA dipsht on a message board. You think your boasts about your access have any credibility with me? But in your arrogance you think it should.

Biden put forth a border package on DAY ONE of his presidency. You know that right? Funny you never mentioned it. Why didn’t the Republican House take it up? For the same reason the democratic senate didn’t take up HR2. Because it was partisan legislation that had no chance of passage…….but allowed for partisan hacks like you to spout your BS.
If only we had responsible leaders on both sides who would sit down and hammer out an imperfect but fair compromise. My bad, we did. But compromise isn’t in your vocabulary, nor in that of any MAGA tool.
That’s right. I am a goose stepping MAGA Trumpster which couldn’t be further from the truth. But that’s your response cuz you are a simple person. But yes my access lets me know that the policies enacted had the purpose of allowing millions in. I do know that under Trump if a guy was apprehended with central or South American gang tats he was not released. You think a know gang member should be released into the interior of the country? These are policies of an Executive Branch. And on day one Biden reversed several actions that was assisting in border control.

But thanks for finally responding and confirming you have zero personal experience and just basically cut-and-paste from your “sources”

And while you’re at it. Tell me specifically what you disagree with in HR2. Cuz I’ll tear apart your Senate Bill. Funny thing is that HR 2 bill you decry would have been supported by a A 2008 version of Biden. And a large majority of the Democrat Senate. Now he can’t because of his left flank. Just like Israel Hamas situation.

And seriously. What “MAGA” positions would be in contrast with a mid term Bill Clinton? Name 3.?

I quoted the Democrats most reliable news source article from CNN. So what is correct?
Correct is reading what the bill actually says. Not what Faux News tells you what is in the bill. Just like when Obama Care was rolled out. Faux News was telling everyone blatant lies like there was going to be death panels and implanting chips into folks.

Is this guy MAGA? You are so far removed from reality. It’s great to have your positions because you do not face the consequences.

Is this man a liar ? Is he MAGA? Listen to the black inner city voices behind him. And I got a lot more of him. Bobby. Tell him what he experiencing is not real.

Of course he’s not a liar. He has a legitimate argument. Of course it’s real.

But wtf does that have to do with voters who choose to stay ignorant about a border bill that would help solve the very problems this man is talking about ?

This is just you throwing sh!t against the wall. Who’s saying it’s not a problem?

The house republicans demonstrated several things in this clusterfck. Their way or no deal. No compromise. They are not serious about solving the problem when they lay out the ground rules and then renege. And above all else, they are trumps bitches.

Correct is reading what the bill actually says. Not what Faux News tells you what is in the bill. Just like when Obama Care was rolled out. Faux News was telling everyone blatant lies like there was going to be death panels and implanting chips into folks.
And that you could keep your own doctor.

Wait, that was Obama's lie, not Fox. It even won the lie of the year from Wash Post.

What is wrong with you? This is a CNN article not Fox News article.

• Love

But wtf does that have to do with voters who choose to stay ignorant about a border bill that would help solve the very problems this man is talking about ?

This is just you throwing sh!t against the wall. Who’s saying it’s not a problem?

The house republicans demonstrated several things in this clusterfck. Their way or no deal. No compromise. They are not serious about solving the problem when they lay out the ground rules and then renege. And above all else, they are trumps bitches.
I’ll try it one more time. Because it doesn’t solve anything. The bill itself DOES NOT force the Executive Branch to close the border once the moving average is triggered. It only gives it the authority. Which Biden can do now. And by putting that number into Statute it restricts the current full authority the President enjoys to close at will. Smart Republican know that. It’s a defacto forced open border. The rest is just money to process more people into the country. And I don’t care if Rs voted for it. i make my own decisions based on my reading and analysis of the bill.

Fact. Today Biden could stop releasing central and South American gang members into the country. He could stop releasing migrants from from adversarial countries. Both which are happening. Do you deny this is happening? He could take steps his own FBI director spoke to Congress about in testimony. But he won’t because the leftest in his administration.

Again. What do you oppose about HR2 (the bill you have been told to say is bad).

What about HR2 would 2008 Joe Biden oppose?

What MAGA positions would mid-term Bill Clinton oppose?

All simple questions.

I guess CNN is wrong also. As far as Faux News I’m talking about the evening jackasses that keep spreading lie after lie.
In that case, it should be easy for you to list five lies off the top of your head. Go ahead, Uncle, let's see if you can do it.

• Love
In that case, it should be easy for you to list five lies off the top of your head. Go ahead, Uncle, let's see if you can do it.
1. Obama care will have death panels.
2. Obama care will implant chips into people.
3, The 2020 election was stolen.
4. The Dominion election machines were changing Chump votes into Biden votes.
5. The Jan 6 riot participants were Antifa posing as Chump supporters.

1. Obama care will have death panels.
2. Obama care will implant chips into people.
3, The 2020 election was stolen.
4. The Dominion election machines were changing Chump votes into Biden votes.
5. The Jan 6 riot participants were Antifa posing as Chump supporters.
Did you yourself hear these statements on a Fox show by a Fox employee, or is this just what you have been told to believe by urban radio?

Take the first as an example:

The original Obamacare bill created a new board, later dubbed a death panel. Ostensibly, its task was to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of new and existing drugs and treatments. Its unstated premise was that the U.S. was spending too much money to keep patients alive who were going to die soon anyway and on prolonging people’s lives that were deemed to be of low quality because of pain and discomfort. Fierce opposition ultimately put the kibosh on the board. (from the link)

Did you yourself hear these statements on a Fox show by a Fox employee, or is this just what you have been told to belief by urban radio?

Take the first as an example:

The original Obamacare bill created a new board, later dubbed a death panel. Ostensibly, its task was to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of new and existing drugs and treatments. Its unstated premise was that the U.S. was spending too much money to keep patients alive who were going to die soon anyway and on prolonging people’s lives that were deemed to be of low quality because of pain and discomfort. Fierce opposition ultimately put the kibosh on the board. (from the link)

I watched each of those Faux News lies myself. Boilermaker03 even argued the Jan 6 Antifa lie several times on this site.

Trump was building the wall with the money Pelosi and the dem congress gave him. Prior to this, the GOP controlled congress AND senate didn’t allocate crap for a wall when they had the chance.
why didn't Biden continue building the wall?

3 very simple questions for you;

1) Do we have an immigration problem?

2) Was border security and illegal immigration less of a problem under Trump than Biden?

2) Why did Biden change immigration and border policies and have those changes contributed to the immigration problem we face toay?

why didn't Biden continue building the wall?
Because he didn't want to. Building a wall is a low priority to the dems. I kinda agree. If money for a wall just magically appeared, I say go for it. Build the biggest and most beautiful wall you can build. Unfortunately the money will not magically appear. That money, in my opinion, can be be better spent for infrastructure. Then there are logistical issues with the wall like private property and geographical issues like rivers. As drugs are sneaked across the border through areas where there ain't no wall. However, most of these drugs are coming through the legal points of entry points and by boats and planes.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Since you watched it, did they report they had evidence, or that three US reps were making such claims?

Dude, this is Faux News, of course they did not have any evidence to support their claims that Antifa posed as Chump supporters. Then you link an article including 3 far right winger Chump Flav-Or-Aid drinking cult members saying that Antifa was involved. Again no evidence.

3 very simple questions for you;

1) Do we have an immigration problem?

2) Was border security and illegal immigration less of a problem under Trump than Biden?

2) Why did Biden change immigration and border policies and have those changes contributed to the immigration problem we face toay?
Yes
Yes
I don’t speak for the dems or Biden but it’s the same answer I gave you before. It’s like you simply refuse to consider there are people who view immigration differently than you do. Again, you people want simple answers to complex problems. Just closing the border is your solution. You don’t care about the families cause they’re not American citizens. The dems do. You don’t seem to think about the effect on our economy, other than the gazillions you say we spend on the immigrants. When trump rounds up all the undocumented people into camps and sends them back, you’ll be among the first to complain about the increased prices, on just about everything.

Trump gives you the easy answers you’re looking for. Has ever once talked about how important the labor they provide is to our economy? No. That’s why you don’t consider it. It’s all about how they are rapists and murderers……..and we have to keep all of them out.

Dude, this is Faux News, of course they did not have any evidence to support their claims that Antifa posed as Chump supporters. Then you link an article including 3 far right winger Chump Flav-Or-Aid drinking cult members saying that Antifa was involved. Again no evidence.
You are confused again. The question is, should Fox have reported what three US representatives were saying? Likewise, should Fox have reported what lawyers working for Pres. Trump were saying about the election being rigged?

There is a difference between reporting what officials are saying versus making the claim yourself.

Your death panel item is another example, which you are now ducking. Can you see from the Forbes article that many were concerned about that policy and that is was subsequently changed? It was proper for Fox to report that "many are calling the proposed committees 'death panels', right?

You are confused again. The question is, should Fox have reported what three US representatives were saying? Likewise, should Fox have reported what lawyers working for Pres. Trump were saying about the election being rigged?

There is a difference between reporting what officials are saying versus making the claim yourself.

Your death panel item is another example, which you are now ducking. Can you see from the Forbes article that many were concerned about that policy and that is was subsequently changed? It was proper for Fox to report that "many are calling the proposed committees 'death panels', right?
Faux News did not say anything about the 3 Flav-Or-Aid drinking congressman the times I watched. Goetz and others are Chump supporters. Of course they are going to deflect away from the truth about who was involved in Jan 6. Common sense alone should tell you that Antifa was not present in Jan 6. The Faux News host try their best to out jackass each other. Therefore, they are going to say anything to please the Flav-Or-Aid drinking viewers. To downplay and deflect away from the actual Jan 6 riot Fla-Or-Aid drinkers. They said that Antifa was involved as if it was fact, no evidence was presented whatsoever the times I watched. Similarly with the Fla-Or-Aid drinkers on the SiriusXM conservative "The Patriot" channel 125. That is all that the Fla-Or-Aid drinker viewers needed to here. Then repeated here by the likes of Boilermaker03.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
Yes
Yes
I don’t speak for the dems or Biden but it’s the same answer I gave you before. It’s like you simply refuse to consider there are people who view immigration differently than you do. Again, you people want simple answers to complex problems. Just closing the border is your solution. You don’t care about the families cause they’re not American citizens. The dems do. You don’t seem to think about the effect on our economy, other than the gazillions you say we spend on the immigrants. When trump rounds up all the undocumented people into camps and sends them back, you’ll be among the first to complain about the increased prices, on just about everything.

Trump gives you the easy answers you’re looking for. Has ever once talked about how important the labor they provide is to our economy? No. That’s why you don’t consider it. It’s all about how they are rapists and murderers……..and we have to keep all of them out.
OMG,
You don’t care about the families cause they’re not American citizens.
There is a proper procedure to enter this Country.
These people are criminals and shouldn't be here period.

you’ll be among the first to complain about the increased prices, on just about everything.
There are other ways to have labor come into this Country from Mexico.
For years I used contracted laborers from Mexico. They stayed in permanent cabins and we supplied them with a shower house and rest rooms.
They would also contract with near by farmers and picked strawberries, apples, tomatoes hoed mint etc.
They were here during the summer and their children didn't attend school and they weren't a burden on the local tax payers.
They did not drive and only went to town on a bus supplied by their organizer.
I'm sure they occasionally used the hospitals.
Some even bought homes and became US citizens.
The use of illegals costs the tax payers because they burden local government.

I don't disagree cost may go up. And the problem is taxes are up to pay for their CHEAP labor but taxes never go down.
So It'll be a double whammy.

Is that the depth of your reasoning?
Are the people living in the border terrified everyday? Really? If you moved there you knew you were going to live with illegal immigration every day. It may be worse now but illegals crossing the border has always been a way of life there. If your family has been there forever then you’re used to dealing with it. AGAIN, the DEGREE may be more but these residents are used to illegal crossings. All you’re doing is, like everything else you spout, is painting everything is the worst possible terms, whether it be crime or drugs or trafficking……..because you hear trump blast away every time he opens his mouth.

The dems, and some pubs, tried to change the LAW and do something to STOP it, albeit pretty damn late. The pubs said no because trump said NO. He wants to keep the problem so he can keep feeding you red meat until the election. By your logic, trump WANTS TO RUIN PEOPLE’S LIVES too. Right?

You’re all in favor of things affecting people’s lives as long as it doesn’t impact you. Drugs, crime, sex trafficking coming from the border are acceptable to the people living next to it because they are used to it. Maybe they should bring a few thousand of these illegals to your area and see how it works out in your community.

Reactions: Riveting-
You’re all in favor of things affecting people’s lives as long as it doesn’t impact you. Drugs, crime, sex trafficking coming from the border are acceptable to the people living next to it because they are used to it. Maybe they should bring a few thousand of these illegals to your area and see how it works out in your community.
For example, send some to Martha's Vineyard and see how fast the rich libs there, including Obama, unload them to be someone else's problem.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Because he didn't want to. Building a wall is a low priority to the dems. I kinda agree. If money for a wall just magically appeared, I say go for it. Build the biggest and most beautiful wall you can build. Unfortunately the money will not magically appear. That money, in my opinion, can be be better spent for infrastructure. Then there are logistical issues with the wall like private property and geographical issues like rivers. As drugs are sneaked across the border through areas where there ain't no wall. However, most of these drugs are coming through the legal points of entry points and by boats and planes.
Where has the $100B we've sent to Ukraine come from?

You tell me.
You're the one who said we didn't have the $20B to build a wall, but Biden has $100B to send to Ukraine.
So, what I'm reading is that border security or illegal immigration domestically is not as important as a non-NATO ally?

You're the one who said we didn't have the $20B to build a wall, but Biden has $100B to send to Ukraine.
So, what I'm reading is that border security or illegal immigration domestically is not as important as a non-NATO ally?
Re-read my post. I did not say that we did not have money for a wall. $20B perhaps as you say. What I did say was that the proposed $20B could be better spent on something else like infrastructure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT