ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the next VP?

If you want to know what the testimony says, read it for yourself rather than just saying "no I haven't read it" and then using that ignorance to justify your position.

Again, your response here indicates that you don't understand my position, even though it has been clearly articulated in earlier posts. If you did, you would realize that these are not relevant questions.
You think because you have a tricky new username to fool all of us, I am suddenly concerned about your position?

My position is that the Biden campaign worked with the FBI and the 51 "intelligence experts" to rig the election. I haven't heard anything from any source, even in the regime media, that disputes that by providing evidence to the contrary. If you have a different view, state it -- or keep to yourself. Either is fine with me, "23".

Current poling looking like Trump wins......so who do you think is his VP?

I say Senator Scott, because he polls well with Evangelical crowd. And that's why he had Pence around.

But the person he should pick is Gov. Kim Reynolds out of Iowa. Suburban moms would love her and her education platform.

Your thoughts.
I don't think it's Scott at all. I'll go all in on one of Desantis or Haley, with a long shot being to GOP congresswoman from NY.

I don't think it's Scott at all. I'll go all in on one of Desantis or Haley, with a long shot being to GOP congresswoman from NY.
Well Trump said not Haley the other day. Desantis, good choice. Doubt he makes it though.
ND Gov. Bergum?

You think because you have a tricky new username to fool all of us, I am suddenly concerned about your position?
I mean, you've asked me what my position is multiple times in this thread, so it certainly seems like you do.
My position is that the Biden campaign worked with the FBI and the 51 "intelligence experts" to rig the election. I haven't heard anything from any source, even in the regime media, that disputes that by providing evidence to the contrary. If you have a different view, state it -- or keep to yourself. Either is fine with me, "23".
I've already stated my view that Morrell's testimony doesn't support the notion that the Biden campaign "worked with" anyone at all on this issue. It, in fact, says the opposite, at least in regards to Morrell himself and, by extension, the others who signed the letter. Not being a member of the FBI at the time, Morrell would have no information to provide regarding whether the Biden campaign worked with the FBI.

If you wish to continue this conversation, then look up and read the part of Morrell's testimony that you have, so far, not read. Just because you "haven't heard" it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Fox News quotes it in an article, as do many others. Or, if you prefer to remove the filter of a news organization, find the transcript itself. Otherwise, you're not willing to discuss honestly, and I have no interest in that.

Last edited:
Maybe not from ND, but I think his moderate stance brings Nikki's folks over to the Trump ticket. Still believe it will be Desantis or Haley.
It can’t be Desantis. Nor Rubio. Same state of residence. Anyways. Long been known Desantis doesn’t want to be VP. Being Gov of Fl is a better job. He’ll run again in 28.

It can’t be Desantis. Nor Rubio. Same state of residence. Anyways. Long been known Desantis doesn’t want to be VP. Being Gov of Fl is a better job. He’ll run again in 28.

Correct. I flat didn't know this until Katz on WIBC was talking about it a couple weeks ago in relation to Rubio that all those Florida electors would not be counted if the 2 running were from same state.

I think a female running mate not named Noem, does him way more good than Scott.

Rubio has stated he will change his residence to another state if selected, which will allow him to be VP. Desantis could do the same, but I think Desantis likes his current job enough to stay as Governor.

I'm not a Scott supporter for VP, though I do like him. Trump has to get someone who appeals to suburban women. Noem was the ideal selection until the liberal press picked up on the dead dog story and turned it on her. She's gorgeous, smart, a very effective governor, she has years of service in Washington with no baggage, a mother, wife, and an alter ego to Trump's brashness.

Reactions: Joetboiler
Rubio has stated he will change his residence to another state if selected, which will allow him to be VP. Desantis could do the same, but I think Desantis likes his current job enough to stay as Governor.

I'm not a Scott supporter for VP, though I do like him. Trump has to get someone who appeals to suburban women. Noem was the ideal selection until the liberal press picked up on the dead dog story and turned it on her. She's gorgeous, smart, a very effective governor, she has years of service in Washington with no baggage, a mother, wife, and an alter ego to Trump's brashness.
Sorry to say, I cannot think of any repub women who would be good VPs, and thus one heartbeat away. Likewise for the dems - most notably with their DEI VP.

I am hoping for DeSantis if they can make it happen. He has had a great record as gov of Florida.

I've already stated my view that Morrell's testimony doesn't support the notion that the Biden campaign "worked with" anyone at all on this issue. Otherwise, you're not willing to discuss honestly, and I have no interest in that.
As you suggested, I checked a Fox article, which says: Morell testified that the Biden campaign "helped to strategize about the public release of the statement."

Does that sound like 'working with' to you?

For that matter, when Crow used the letter as support of his lies during the debate, that in itself constituted the Biden campaign "working with" Morrell on this issue.

As you suggested, I checked a Fox article, which says: Morell testified that the Biden campaign "helped to strategize about the public release of the statement."

Does that sound like 'working with' to you?
It would, if said Fox article accurately summarized the testimony, which it does not.
For that matter, when Crow used the letter as support of his lies during the debate, that in itself constituted the Biden campaign "working with" Morrell on this issue.
So, now that you sense you won't be able to support your original position that Blinken asked Morrell for help much longer, you're preemptively changing the definition of "working with."

Let's keep it really simple. Does Morrell's testimony indicate that Blinken asked Morrell to take any actions?

Sorry to say, I cannot think of any repub women who would be good VPs, and thus one heartbeat away. Likewise for the dems - most notably with their DEI VP.

I am hoping for DeSantis if they can make it happen. He has had a great record as gov of Florida.
Tulsi Gabbard has left the Demonicrat party and is rumored to be a strong contender for DJT's VP.

Reactions: SKYDOG
It would, if said Fox article accurately summarized the testimony, which it does not.

So, now that you sense you won't be able to support your original position that Blinken asked Morrell for help much longer, you're preemptively changing the definition of "working with."

Let's keep it really simple. Does Morrell's testimony indicate that Blinken asked Morrell to take any actions?
To keep it simple, I told you above that whether Blinkee told him or not, the big thing is that someone got the dishonest letter together and then Crow used it to lie. Right?

You seem to be concerned about Blinkee's honor, as if he has any left after Afg, Iran, China and the other Crow fiascos past and present.

To keep it simple, I told you above that whether Blinkee told him or not, the big thing is that someone got the dishonest letter together and then Crow used it to lie. Right?

You seem to be concerned about Blinkee's honor, as if he has any left after Afg, Iran, China and the other Crow fiascos past and present.
You didn't answer the question.

Guessing Burgum or Scott is the choice, as for the winner, if I had to bet I’d say Trump, however, I wouldn’t be confident in it, this comes down to a few states as always.

Tulsi Gabbard has left the Demonicrat party and is rumored to be a strong contender for DJT's VP.
She backed Bernie for President in 16, way too much tape on her to be his choice, Burgum or Scott. There was a time Noem would have been the pick, she took herself out of the running with stupid decisions.

I answered by saying I didn't read the testimony, therefore I cannot answer it.
Then certainly you'll agree that you should stop making claims using said testimony as evidence, since you are unaware of what it says.
Are you hoping I will make up a lie to make you feel better about your previous lies on this forum?
No, I was hoping you were intellectually honest to come to your conclusions based on ALL of the evidence, not just the parts of it that you like. Alas, my hopes have been dashed, as appear unwilling to engage with some of that evidence.

There are ways around it obviously but I would prefer Rs don’t bend rules after the fact to win the election . That’s a Democrat thing to do.

Condi (sp) Rice and Sarah Huckabee .

Then certainly you'll agree that you should stop making claims using said testimony as evidence, since you are unaware of what it says.

No, I was hoping you were intellectually honest to come to your conclusions based on ALL of the evidence, not just the parts of it that you like. Alas, my hopes have been dashed, as appear unwilling to engage with some of that evidence.
If you want to engage, why don't you just tell me what the testimony says that absolves Blinkee -- or the Crow campaign itself -- from any involvement in the letter, right up to Crow using the letter to lie to the voters during the debate. The latter will be a tough one since he is on video telling the lie, but let's see what you can do.

The problem with engaging with you, JM, is that you cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Case in point: you lied in saying Ashley Biden claimed the diary was forged. I wasted time trying to find that, but of course it didn't exist because you were lying. So no, I am not going to waste time looking for something that may not exist - but go ahead and make a claim and provide a reference, if you are up to it under your new fake username. (btw, more dishonesty when you claimed you are not the poster previously known as HoFanJM the other day.)

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Condi (sp) Rice and Sarah Huckabee .
Condi is too old given Trump's age, and is tied to the Bush Iraq fiasco,

Sarah seems like another nepo pol, and got caught up in a lectern scandal. Bad judgement on a small scale, in my view.

Trump was smart enough to avoid a DEI pick in 2016. Let's hope he does so again.

If you want to engage, why don't you just tell me what the testimony says that absolves Blinkee -- or the Crow campaign itself -- from any involvement in the letter, right up to Crow using the letter to lie to the voters during the debate. The latter will be a tough one since he is on video telling the lie, but let's see what you can do.
I already informed you of the relevant part of the testimony (but, for review, it's the part where, when asked if Blinken asked Morrell to take any action, Morrell said no), and indicated just one of many places where you could verify it. I'm not doing your homework for you. Biden's use of the letter in the debate is a separate issue that we can't even get to because you are unwilling to accept that fact.

Trump was smart enough to avoid a DEI pick in 2016. Let's hope he does so again.
That is racist and one of the reasons why most blacks do not vote Republican. Republicans hate diversity. As much as I despise Tim Scott, he is more than qualified for VP. Rice is qualified. Even though she is not a MAGA cultist. She won’t be picked as Chump’s VP.

As far as DEI hires, when it comes to republicans that seems to only apply to blacks. When Chump chose Justice Barret, the repubs said nothing about that being a DEI choice. But when Biden chose Justice Brown, the repubs was all over that being a DEI choice. Folks here on this very forum as well as conservative radio and Faux News were saying that she was not qualified and was a DEI choice. In reality, Justice Brown’s credentials were better than most of the Justices currently on the Suoreme Court.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
That is racist and one of the reasons why most blacks do not vote Republican. Republicans hate diversity. As much as I despise Tim Scott, he is more than qualified for VP. Rice is qualified. Even though she is not a MAGA cultist. She won’t be picked as Chump’s VP.

As far as DEI hires, when it comes to republicans that seems to only apply to blacks. When Chump chose Justice Barret, the repubs said nothing about that being a DEI choice. But when Biden chose Justice Brown, the repubs was all over that being a DEI choice. Folks here on this very forum as well as conservative radio and Faux News were saying that she was not qualified and was a DEI choice. In reality, Justice Brown’s credentials were better than most of the Justices currently on the Suoreme Court.

Interesting. I read that (DEI pick) and thought he was talking about a woman being picked....as per most of thread.....and he was talking about 2 women.

You read that and immediately thought race.
Your mind is trapped in a race centric mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting-
Condo isn’t getting within a country mile of a trump admin. She’s a serious person.

If trump picks a woman she has to be attractive. All other qualifications are secondary. Sarah doesn’t fit either test. She is a MAGA loyalist but that’s not enough.

Hard to believe she was qualified when she couldn’t answer what is a woman. And she’s a Supreme Court justice. Wow!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Hard to believe she was qualified when she couldn’t answer what is a woman. And she’s a Supreme Court justice. Wow!
She is a progressive. Therefore, she did not want to answer that question because she is anticipating any transgender issues that may reach the Supreme Court in the future.

That ain't happening. The racist Flav-Or-Aid drinkers ain't going for that. You know, the the good ones on that side. Tim Scott is sure tap dancin' for that spot that's for sure.
Is Scott a self-hating black man? Is Vivek a self-hating Indian-American? What about Haley?

How is it possible that all these people of color are being considered for VP?

Obviously we know how the laughing kuckaburra got her job. Only needed to check 2 boxes.

Nope. Tim Scott is a self hating sell out fool.
With Trump now polling at about 28% with blacks, up from 13%, there's going to be a lot of self hating blacks by the time November rolls around.

You and Bob might be the only one's at McDonald's mumbling "January 6th......January 6th......January 6th" over your morning coffee.

She is a progressive. Therefore, she did not want to answer that question because she is anticipating any transgender issues that may reach the Supreme Court in the future.
Can you define a woman? That's a serious question.

Condo isn’t getting within a country mile of a trump admin. She’s a serious person.

If trump picks a woman she has to be attractive. All other qualifications are secondary. Sarah doesn’t fit either test. She is a MAGA loyalist but that’s not enough.
Biden picks women who aren't even really women......

Isn't the interview process used by Congress to shed light on a persons views, political, moral qualifying and otherwise.
She answered the question without answering the question.

Burgum nor Scott bring anything to the election.
Either did Pence, he was likely to lose in Indiana, Trump wants someone loyal to him. Burgum is really rich, that plays in his favor. I mean, I don’t know for sure, those two would be my guess, I guess Vance is in the photo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT