ADVERTISEMENT

So what's going on here?

If there is a school wide cap, you will see schools have to choose between football and basketball. Also it evens the playing field as long as your school can pay to the cap. This is likely good for Purdue as we tend to manage our money quite well. A lot will change in the next few years, it will be interesting to see if the NCAA/Power conferences manage it well, or kill college sports.
Some schools will need to choose, others will just filter money through their NIL collectives to both sports through 'legitimate' NIL opportunities. Agree that this is good for Purdue, which is never going to spend with the OSU's of the world but benefits from checks being put in place.

Reactions: Schnelk
Meh. Better hope they don’t run into us 😂 but yeah they have in all seriousness. Not sure they’ll have the scorer like Knecht but who knows. Ppl say we won’t be any good without edey, and they don’t know anything about Purdue so I guess UT fans could say the same about me 😂 so we will see what they got!
You don't want to know what UT fans say about you. :):)

If there is a school wide cap, you will see schools have to choose between football and basketball. Also it evens the playing field as long as your school can pay to the cap. This is likely good for Purdue as we tend to manage our money quite well. A lot will change in the next few years, it will be interesting to see if the NCAA/Power conferences manage it well, or kill college sports.
Or the cheaters will continue to cheat. Cap? What cap?

Them and U of I fans can’t stand Purdue and it’s funny.
I don't know when this started with UI fans. For decades we always seemed to have a good fan-to-fan relationship. I have been a fan of many of their teams and players. Either that has changed, or social media gives the wussies a platform they did not previously have.

I don't know when this started with UI fans. For decades we always seemed to have a good fan-to-fan relationship. I have been a fan of many of their teams and players. Either that has changed, or social media gives the wussies a platform they did not previously have.
Not sure why either but I really think it is Social media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT