ADVERTISEMENT

Slow board, so how did you get your handle?

When I moved back to the US after living for 23 years outside it, I moved to Las Vegas. Seeing I prefer Nevada to Las Vegas itself, I chose NVboiler.

Reactions: Tommaker
hqdefault.jpg

Nuff said

Long time board lurker. Just signed up.
Not an alumni, just lived in Lafayette area whole life. Lived and breathed PU sports as a kid, season ticket holder during tillers later years, and hope era. Took my 5 yr old to open fball practices last year, and now all he talks about is being "speedy fast like #4"!

Reactions: Purdue85
I'd like to say mine was picked up when Snake, Fresno Bob, the Brain and I escaped from Cleveland, but in truth I was initially on the OGFP board and "Boiler Tom" ,"Tom Boiler" were already taken. Not wanting to mess with it, I just cut off the Boiler part of Boilermaker and the rest is history.

Well I am lbmatrix... the fyf in this handle comes from the usual suspects when the cops ask Todd Hockney if he knows what happens if he goes back to the joint.

Reactions: Tommaker
was having trouble thinking of a name so I went with Boilers and the year I graduated, problem is I graduated in 1976. I graduated in the spring , my wife in December. I always think I graduated a year before her, so when signing up I asked her when she graduated from Purdue she said 76 so I thought I was in75

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT