ADVERTISEMENT

Line for the Illinois Game!

Oct 30, 2010
I see that current line is 18.5, which is probably low considering the way Purdue has been performing. Sure would be nice to see
an upset, which would be a real spirit lifter for the team and fans alike!

Reactions: Boiler8285
I see that current line is 18.5, which is probably low considering the way Purdue has been performing. Sure would be nice to see
an upset, which would be a real spirit lifter for the team and fans alike!
I would just be happy if they beat the spread. Nearly 3 TD dog to Illini!

Reactions: Thordog
I learned from my fantasy game playing days not to worry about the spread or how many points are scored. The only stat that counts is the win. Only fantasy geeks and losers care about stats.

I learned from my fantasy game playing days not to worry about the spread or how many points are scored. The only stat that counts is the win. Only fantasy geeks and losers care about stats.
The line gives you an idea of how the so-called experts see the game. It's true that wins are what counts, and they will be very few this season and seasons to come as long as Walters is HC.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
And the only one that counts! Ask anybody at Vandy if they know or cared about what the line or point spread of the Alabama game was, and then come back and reply!
Sure, and if we somehow pull an upset against anyone, then we can reevaluate our coaching staff and players. When we're expected to lose to Illinois (!) by three touchdowns, that's why we're talking about the spread.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are 35-point or more underdogs to OSU, PSU, or Oregon.

Reactions: RossMackey and BBG
Might even get to the point where they refuse to put a number on it. Or maybe that was the old days? chi?
That will be rock bottom.
Don’t want to embarrass anyone.

Shows how bad Walters has done to have the spread that high against his former team. Doesn't look like they have missed a beat with him gone, but we sure have.

Reactions: RossMackey
FWIW the Featherhead humps on Illinois message boards are salivating at the prospect of finally re-claiming the Cannon on Saturday.

It's ridiculous how Purdue has fallen so far, so fast to the point that even our traditional punching bags are clamoring to play us....

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT