ADVERTISEMENT

Shazville Carter 6ft 9in 240lbs offerred for 2018

I was a ranger and paladin and own the original first printing of the Dungeon Master's manual. and the third edition of the monster manual. and the 5th edition of the players manual. they are all three worth more than some of you make in a year.
I thought it was you but couldn't remember. That's more than I need to know but thanks for sharing. Why are you telling me?

I thought it was you but couldn't remember. That's more than I need to know but thanks for sharing. Why are you telling me?

because yo u brought the subject up, not me. I jus t replied. I guess I could go back to complaining about losing out on Bingham, Anderson and Johns.

Ill copy and paste what my frend who is an assistant at eastern flordia said below about him.

Shaq Started for us as a freshman and took us all the way to the national finals. He's got a high Motor, rebounds on offense and defense, finishes strong at the rim. He had 6 double doubles as a freshman with 39 blocked shots and he averaged only 21 minutes a game. The jump he has made this summer has been incredible. He is HM guy and wherever he chooses to go will not only get a stud athlete but a good quality kid.
Thank You for the info and effort . In the two games I watched he was exactly what your insider confirmed . Thank You

Still since they have been on Dowuona, Bates and also this kid Carter a long time.....given they offered Dowuona and Bates first it tells me they like them better....competition is heating up for Dow and Bates so they extend another offer to Carter.

Like other said above....that might indicate CMP is not close to landing Dow or Bates?? Not saying this guy is not a great player, just saying that staff have been on all three bigs for sometime, and the fact that they waited to offer Carter shows me the staff prefers the other two.....but they are not going to wait around if Carter wants to be a Boiler as he is not that much of a drop off.
You maybe right however things and people change . I am pulling this example out of a body cavity but here goes . Lets say you wanted Dowuona for his shot blocking which is a need to be filled . Then Aaron Wheeler shows up and dang this kid can block a dunk from the charity stripe need filled . Or which I have researched this example Carter has matured quickly and by most reports Improves every time from game to game . Oh and he also can block shots . Both players can fill your need it doesn't always mean you want one more than the other . I like this kid I like him a lot .

because yo u brought the subject up, not me. I jus t replied. I guess I could go back to complaining about losing out on Bingham, Anderson and Johns.
I guess I'll have to go look for where I mentioned collectible gaming manual values relative to board member salaries as a topic.
Feel free to complain. It's your time.
I'll wait and see who we sign before deciding if I like it or not.

Still since they have been on Dowuona, Bates and also this kid Carter a long time.....given they offered Dowuona and Bates first it tells me they like them better....competition is heating up for Dow and Bates so they extend another offer to Carter.

Like other said above....that might indicate CMP is not close to landing Dow or Bates?? Not saying this guy is not a great player, just saying that staff have been on all three bigs for sometime, and the fact that they waited to offer Carter shows me the staff prefers the other two.....but they are not going to wait around if Carter wants to be a Boiler as he is not that much of a drop off.

Bates picked up an Offer from Louisville. I don't know that we have any leverage with him. Dowuana still has a lot to improve, but he has a very high ceiling. I think Purdue will likely end up being the best offer/situation for Dowuana. Lots of playing time and a history of developing big men.That doesn't necessarily mean anything, because I thought Purdue was by far the best situation for Anderson. Tons of playing time and nobody with his skill set infront of him. Not to mention Purdue was the reigning Big Ten champ, coming off a sweet 16, and had the runner up national player of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT