ADVERTISEMENT

Shame..

These RBs are so good and the rest of the team is so trash.
Why not give the guy who went 89 yards to the house against Indiana State a few carries? I think it was Elijah Jackson. He showed real speed and might make the offense a little more dynamic. Maybe a wheel route to him or put him in the slot?

Reactions: NVboiler
Why not give the guy who went 89 yards to the house against Indiana State a few carries? I think it was Elijah Jackson. He showed real speed and might make the offense a little more dynamic. Maybe a wheel route to him or put him in the slot?
You think Card could get it to him? Card has hard enough time throwing to big 6'3" guys.

IMO, NIL dollars are driving who is getting the playing time. Card is getting a large sum and he is playing. If any other QB replaces Card, that makes CRW's player assessment look bad and the NIL money spent on him look wasted....

IMO, NIL dollars are driving who is getting the playing time. Card is getting a large sum and he is playing. If any other QB replaces Card, that makes CRW's player assessment look bad and the NIL money spent on him look wasted....
Putting a 36 year old guy who’s not an offensive mind and never been a HC, in charge of roster construction for a B1G football program is lunacy.

Putting a 36 year old guy who’s not an offensive mind and never been a HC, in charge of roster construction for a B1G football program is lunacy.
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Losing consecutive games by an average of about 40 points also makes a coach look bad. If Davila or Browne were saviors, they'd be behind the QB now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT