ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Graham Gives Personal Shout-Out to this Board!!

Katscratch

True Freshman
Oct 9, 2022
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham was hanging out with Trump and gave him some campaign assessments.

In doing so, he sent out a personal shout-out about the MAGA posters on this board directly to your fearless, incoherent, 78 year old insurrection-supporting leader, Donaldo J Trumph!!

“You’ve got a problem with moderate women,” Graham told Trump after the midterms. “The people that think that the earth is flat and we didn’t go to the moon, you’ve got them."

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham was hanging out with Trump and gave him some campaign assessments.

In doing so, he sent out a personal shout-out about the MAGA posters on this board directly to your fearless, incoherent, 78 year old insurrection-supporting leader, Donaldo J Trumph!!

“You’ve got a problem with moderate women,” Graham told Trump after the midterms. “The people that think that the earth is flat and we didn’t go to the moon, you’ve got them."
what are you rambling about?

Actual word salads from Harris:

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

She declared the 2024 race for the White House “is the most election of our lifetime.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree,” Harris said midway through — breaking into a wild cackle.

“You exist in the context of all in which you live and what you came before you.”

“I love Venn diagrams,” Harris said. “Always ask, ‘Is there a Venn diagram for this?’ I’m telling you, it’s fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right? It’s just something about those three circles and the analysis about where there is the intersection, right?”

“Who doesn’t love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up,” she said. It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there."

“Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And in present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment,” Harris said.

Just months earlier, the VP spoke at a White House event for Women’s History Month in March 2023 to “honor the women who made history throughout history.”

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Actual word salads from Harris:

She declared the 2024 race for the White House “is the most election of our lifetime.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree,” Harris said midway through — breaking into a wild cackle.

“You exist in the context of all in which you live and what you came before you.”

“I love Venn diagrams,” Harris said. “Always ask, ‘Is there a Venn diagram for this?’ I’m telling you, it’s fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right? It’s just something about those three circles and the analysis about where there is the intersection, right?”

“Who doesn’t love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up,” she said. It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there."

“Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And in present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment,” Harris said.

Just months earlier, the VP spoke at a White House event for Women’s History Month in March 2023 to “honor the women who made history throughout history.”

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

“It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there.”
Senator Graham to Fearless Leader Trump: "Sir, @Quix0te is on board, sir."

😆😄😄😁

Senator Graham to Fearless Leader Trump: "Sir, @Quix0te is on board, sir."

😆😄😄😁
Did you see Princess Harris on 60 Minutes yesterday? She didn't give a straight answer to even one question. Even the rabid liberal NY Times acknowledged this. The most refreshing information that came out of that interview is that Harris has told Tim Walz to stop lying about his Military credentials.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Did you see Princess Harris on 60 Minutes yesterday? She didn't give a straight answer to even one question. Even the rabid liberal NY Times acknowledged this. The most refreshing information that came out of that interview is that Harris has told Tim Walz to stop lying about his Military credentials.

👆 Off-topic. 👆

Now if you wanted to discuss whether Trump appreciates you more because you think the earth is flat, or because you are suspicious about the moon launch? That would be relevant to the topic on hand. Rest easy -- either way, Trump knows he's got your vote!

I couldn't believe the lib rag 60 minutes allowed their reporter to press her and then actually didn't edit out her incoherent non-answers. I'm 100% sure she had the questions before hand and was coached on her answers, but she still couldn't articulate whatever point she was trying to make.

Have a link to these words from the establishment hack and warmonger Graham?

Your childish post reflects your unbalanced mentality, by which you careen back and forth from posting complete articles in violation of the copyright law to making statements that you do not or cannot back up.
Riveting the copyright police!

HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT