ADVERTISEMENT

Second attempted assassination on Trump not long ago

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
More to come out, but appears on the surface to be an amateur IMO. Probably an antifa or other lib listening to MSNBC, CNN or ABC and such. First, the AK 47...even the variants are not the choice for sniper fire. Many receivers were hand stamped and could be built in the tunnels of Vietnam and such. They were very good in close range and did NOT jam due to sloppy fits, making them very practical with sand flying around like the middle east even though they were used by the Russians/Chinese as well. Off the top of my head I know the MOA is not near what even an AR 15 is. This guy had a scope on his AR (variant it appears) and if the scope is not coexistent with the iron sites, then he only planned on using that gun for some distant shooting (if he knew a bit about what he was doing) ...and we don't know anything about the scope at this time, but suspect it was not of high quality and perhaps lower range?

It was sticking through a chain length fence which had squares running on a diagonal a bit over 2 inches inside each square. Any person wanting to get the best fit for scope uses the lowest height rings that allow an objective to not bottom out on the barrel. That combination would most likely make it difficult to not have the fence interfere with the crosshairs due to height guessing he had a 40 mm objective sitting on top of some low rings. Naturally, the objective and rings could be different, but if you don't have the cheek match, it is harder to be accurate. It was a good idea to use the chain length fit similar to a bipod for stability, but it looks like you need it in the top opening so the scope line of view is not obstructed. Anyway, 1) good they got him ) 2) a bit surprised he wasn't hit after four shots guessing how far back from the barrel he would be "if " he was holding the gun and bullets not deflected due to limbs, but better they got him alive. Thank God there was a good guy with a gun...this one got reported.

Those familiar with the AK chime in...correct if needed and add if warranted. ;) NBC says AR-15 type (deliberate or just ill informed about what they wrote?) . ABC says AK. USA Today says AK "style". Associated press overall says AK. WTF?

Last edited:
You could be right on the shooter.

But....Well as I told the libs on the Springfield, OH craziness, let's wait for the police/FBI before we assign blame to Dems, Antifa or whatever.

One thing for sure -- the news, the Internet sites, and both candidates, need to.turn down the crazy vitriol on both sides. That includes those here.

Wonder how the shooter knew he was golfing?

Last edited:

But....Well as I told the libs on the Springfield, OH craziness, let's wait for the police/FBI before we assign blame to Dems, Antifa or whatever.

One thing for sure -- the news, the Internet sites, and both candidates, need to.turn down the crazy vitriol on both sides. That includes those here.

just heard the shooter was not from the area...not sure what that exactly means. suspected surveillance prior to the shooting attempt...maybe habit of Trump's? I doubt the attempted shooter was a Trump supporter though and that leaves dems, Antifa and other crazies. One previous head in the FBI says they spend 20+ billion on the open border and around 3+ billion on the secret service. Figure that one out? ;)

Reactions: Boiler Buck

One thing I wish the media would quit saying is that the bullet was only 1 mm away from killing Trump in the first attempt. That is .039" and so they would be more accurate to state that the bullet was 1 cm away from killing Trump. Anyway to give some perspective on the AK for any interested...here are some ballistics. I don't reload or shoot long distance and do NOT claim to be an authority on any of this, but...

Kalashnikov AK-47 Specifications​

AK-47 Operation:
  • Action: Gas-Operated, Rotating Bolt
  • Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
  • Feed System: 30 round detachable box magazine
  • Muzzle Velocity: 2,330 feet per second (710 m/sec)
  • Cyclic Rate of Fire: 775 rounds per-minute
  • Maximum Effective Distance: 984 Feet, 300 m
  • Sight: Adjustable Iron Sight

AR-15 Specifications​

AR-15 Operation:
  • Action: .Gas-operated Direct impingement design with a rotating bolt
  • Cartridge: 223 Remington, 5.56x45 NATO Round
  • Feed System: 20-30 Round detachable magazines or 40-50 round box magazines
  • Muzzle Velocity: 3,200 feet per second (975 m/sec)
  • Cyclic Rate of Fire: Up to 800 rounds per-minute on full-auto versions
  • Maximum Effective Distance: 400 to 600 meters
  • Sight: Adjustable Front Iron Sight and rear day/night iron sights
  • Weight: 2.27 kg-3.9 kg (5.5-8.5 lb)
  • Magazine: STANAG design which was adopted for use by NATO in the early 1980's after the introduction of the 5.56x45mm cartridge.
The AR 15 would not be the ideal sniper gun particularly if windage was in play. Below are the drop distance for each just so people understand the drop for the AK if shooting 300 to 500 yards.

This is the AK with 124 gr bullet. 500 yards is a little over 100 inches or 8 ft. because of the wt (124) the kinetic energy is more than the AR15. If you can hit the target with the AK it carries more punch!
7.62x39mm-federal-ae-fmj-124gr-bt-1.png

This is the AR 15 with a 62 gr bullet and drops about half of the AK at around 55 inches. Notice the weight of the AK bullet is about twice that of the AR15. The concept for military use (AR 5.56 or .223) was to cause a lot of bleeding requiring two bodies to be tied up. One shot and one helping the one shot...much different than the 30-06 Garland used in WW2
.223-remington-american-eagle-(federal)-fmj-62gr.png

Here is a 6.5 Creedmore and .308 drop charts. Creedmore is around 120 gr and the .308 around 150 grain and so they compare to the AK as far as bullet weight, but don't drop like the AK. Off the top of my head I don't know the velocity or kinetic energy at various yardage for these two, but they are probably 2500 ft/sec???
Product

As it turns out the shooter was a supposed past Trump voter who became an extremist and Dem donor who was disenchanted with Trump and called him a "thread to democracy" on his now taken down FB page. His X page said "Democracy is on the ballot".

Interesting that he is parroting the exact irresponsible language of leftists media and political establishment verbatim. Another exhibit of the extreme danger the absurd bitter vitriol in our extreme left media and from leftist political establishment is to America.

Still want to know how the dude knew T would be @ the golf course at that particular time.

Last edited:
As it turns out the shooter was a supposed past Trump voter who became an extremist and Dem donor who was disenchanted with Trump and called him a "thread to democracy" on his now taken down FB page. His X page said "Democracy is on the ballot".

Interesting that he is parroting the exact language of leftists media and political establishment verbatim. Another exhibit of the extreme danger the bitter vitriol in our media and from political establishment is to America.

Still want to know how the dude knew T would be @ the golf course at that particular time.
He also wanted a Vivek/Haley ticket, which you failed to mention. So at the end of the day, your theory is right out the window. Same with tj. You’re both gross. This was a disturbed individual with prior mental health issues, which you also failed to mention.

Furthermore, he was still able to access a high powered assault weapon and all tj can focus on is the specs and semantics of how the weapon is classified, but ignores how a mentally ill individual had access to a weapon.

Also note he was white and not Haitian. I’m pointing that out for no particular reason.

Reactions: BNIBoiler and BB62
Guy Reilford "The Gun Guy", First Amendment Attorney and firearms instructor, can be a good follow on Twitter.

Thanks! Bottom line is that this gun does NOT have the reputation as a sniper capable rifle...and as he says a lot of variables in play. If poor glass and poorer scope, you just add to the inherent issues. Now, where did the potential shooter scope his rifle (yardage) to estimate the drop and/or windage? Just a deranged person fed off the state sponsored media like many...except this guy thought about doing things rather than talking. Reminds me of 50 years ago when the discussion was about violence in TV and "if" it affected people...all or just those with a mental issue?

He also wanted a Vivek/Haley ticket, which you failed to mention. So at the end of the day, your theory is right out the window. Same with tj. You’re both gross. This was a disturbed individual with prior mental health issues, which you also failed to mention.

Furthermore, he was still able to access a high powered assault weapon and all tj can focus on is the specs and semantics of how the weapon is classified, but ignores how a mentally ill individual had access to a weapon.

Also note he was white and not Haitian. I’m pointing that out for no particular reason.
My theory was that he was an amateur which I stated. I then exposed the problems with the gun from that distance with just drop. I don't believe you have the ability to prevent democrats and others with mental issues access to the millions of guns (more than people) in the USA and that a good guy was close enough to prevent the shooting. Rarely is the positive effects of guns that stop violence covered as that goes against the narrative. There was "no semantics" of weapon classification. You illuminated your lack of understanding with the feeling that you needed to express your belief that the USA can prevent mentally ill people access above and beyond the typical checks and "who" determines when a mentally ill person is a threat with a gun? Are all the people with neurosis (control from cradle to grave and we know who they are) mentally unfit to possess a firearm "IF" that could be controlled? I think not. Most of those are perfectly fine.

Do we have more mentally ill people that years ago? I have NEVER heard of TWO attempts on a previous president that was running for office. The buck stops with Mayorkas who is stringing quite a list of failures together, with the worst yet to be exposed in the $40 billion porous or open border. Is Mayorkas an incompetent DEI or just an incompetent person in charge? I suppose the dems are concerned enough that he is in the process of being fired. ;)

My theory was that he was an amateur which I stated. I then exposed the problems with the gun from that distance with just drop. I don't believe you have the ability to prevent democrats and others with mental issues access to the millions of guns (more than people) in the USA and that a good guy was close enough to prevent the shooting. Rarely is the positive effects of guns that stop violence covered as that goes against the narrative. There was "no semantics" of weapon classification. You illuminated your lack of understanding with the feeling that you needed to express your belief that the USA can prevent mentally ill people access above and beyond the typical checks and "who" determines when a mentally ill person is a threat with a gun? Are all the people with neurosis (control from cradle to grave and we know who they are) mentally unfit to possess a firearm "IF" that could be controlled? I think not. Most of those are perfectly fine.

Do we have more mentally ill people that years ago? I have NEVER heard of TWO attempts on a previous president that was running for office. The buck stops with Mayorkas who is stringing quite a list of failures together, with the worst yet to be exposed in the $40 billion porous or open border. Is Mayorkas an incompetent DEI or just an incompetent person in charge? I suppose the dems are concerned enough that he is in the process of being fired. ;)

I read 95's posts for quite awhile as the Desiderata says to "listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story." So the Desiderata says to read his posts.

But then it goes onto say..... "Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit."
Thus as his/her posts grew more obnoxious and far fetched..... he is now on ignore.
Good advice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tjreese
I read 95's posts for quite awhile as the Desiderata says to "listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story." So the Desiderata says to read his posts.

But then it goes into say..... "Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit."
Thus as his/her posts grew more obnoxious and far fetched..... he is now on ignore.
Good advice.
Fully understand. I try not to consider things written other than someone's opinion and weigh that against what I know. Naturally in those areas I don't know much I'm much more open to information for review and investigation while trying to avoid a bit of bias as much as possible. When I read something that appears to not have a background on gun control measures taken over the years and across the world to have any concerns...it tells me that knowledge is missing, but programming was not. It is what it is...

The single biggest massacre in the USA happened due to gun confiscation. Ignoring soft target attack locations also tells a story. To date I have never put anyone on ignore, but understand why many do. Certainly it could help some with sanity. One of the problems I never mentioned due to my haste was that there are a LOT of people with mental issues as a result of previous drug use. So that effect is in play as well.

Last edited:
Fully understand. I try not to consider things written other than someone's opinion and weigh that against what I know. Naturally in those areas I don't know much I'm much more open to information for review and investigation while trying to avoid a bit of bias as much as possible. When I read something that appears to not have a background on gun control measures taken over the years and across the world to have any concerns...it tells me that knowledge is missing, but programming was not. It is what it is...

The single biggest massacre in the USA happened due to gun confiscation. Ignoring soft target attack locations also tells a story. To date I have never put anyone on ignore, but understand why many do. Certainly it could help some with sanity. One of the problems I never mentioned due to my haste was that there are a LOT of people with mental issues as a result of previous drug use. So that effect is in play as well.
@Boiler Buck @SKYDOG
Routh 58 has been charged with two federal gun crimes. Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and more importantly with an obliterated serial number. Did he remove the S/N or was it stolen by him and removed or stolen by another and removed and then sold to him? Someone didn't want the history of this gun traced.

@Boiler Buck @SKYDOG
Routh 58 has been charged with two federal gun crimes. Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and more importantly with an obliterated serial number. Did he remove the S/N or was it stolen by him and removed or stolen by another and removed and then sold to him? Someone didn't want the history of this gun traced.

Doesn't surprise me a criminal, convicted felon has a gun with serial # missing.....unless I am missing something?

For eight years, including during the entire Trump Administration, a giant fat target in a red hat has been standing by himself in an open field that can be seen through a fence in a state with almost zero gun restrictions on hundreds of occasions.

The lack of threat assessment is beyond horrific.

Damn, we need to pass laws to make it illegal to remove the serial numbers. Maybe we should also pass a law to make it illegal for a criminal to have a gun.
You know I was fully aware without stating the obvious. Glad you spoke up. If someone wants to kill someone, what law will stop them? ;) There usually is quite the disconnect between reality and more gun control laws that will be violated as desired. You know I was thinking about you yesterday knowing you have some background in rural areas. I wish I could have had a video of me because I'm sure there would be some laughs.

I noticed in a small shed I have near the woods behind the house where I keep nothing of importance a couple of ground hog holes below the shed. I've seen it once and don't have time to sit between the pole barn and detached garage to see if I can get a good shot and so I tried to live trap him. I don't like to do it because I catch so many coons with live traps. So I set a trap a few feet from the hole and put something in...can't recall. Nothing and the next day I add some grapes. Still nothing and so I add some corn and I know the coons like that...nothing again. So I add a tomato and two days later I have a damn coon.

Now I'm pretty diplomatic about a coons fate. If I get next to the live trap and he is hissing and throwing a fit, I go in and grab a 22 pistol and shoot him...maybe a nine if ammo is easier to get. Then I have to get out a backhoe and bury him for fear of bringing in coyotes and don't really have a good open area for the buzzards to feed...always thinking of the food chain and the work by me.

However, if he is nice and somewhat docile, I typically let him go. This one was docile and so I attempted to let him go. I move the trap more out in the middle and back the truck to the area. I then move the trap with a strap on the door and a string to release the trap latch on top to just behind the truck. I climb in the truck bed and pull in the bed gate and so I'm safe from the coon should something go wrong since he is on the ground and I'm not! I'm leaning against the bed gate from the inside leaning over trying to manipulate this trap and realize I forgot to bring a stick to start the door to open so I could pull it with the strap and a finger on my other hand starting the opening when all of a sudden the gate fell open and it was like I was shot out of a cannon. It is amazing how quickly you realize you are about to get hurt in a fraction of a second. I lunged forward with the sunglasses going about 8 feet of where I landed with full gravity force on my older body and immediately felt my calf muscle tighten up and my rib that doctors thought at one time I might have had cancer a couple of weeks ago in my rib that was just showing previous trauma...now very sore again. When I hit I land less than 2 feet from the coon and quickly turned to see that the door never came open and he was still in the trap. Glad I didn't have to find out what temperament he had after being loose!

Did it all again and let him loose the next time without incident. I would have loved to had a video, but not about to do it again. I got up a bit slower than many years ago...still pretty quick, but not like playing football when younger. Anyhow, I laughed about it and better already today! ;)

The extreme inflammatory vitriol of the leftist media calling T Hitler, Mousolini, Threat to Democracy, Extestential threat, etc. over & over has clearly had an effect on the public. We see the same comments paraoted here by the extreme leftist & NTs here on the board.

We have had 2 assassination attempts now. Wakos are easily manipulated by this vitriol. This is obviously dangerous language.

This needs to STOP.

The extreme inflammatory vitriol of the leftist media calling T Hitler, Mousolini, Threat to Democracy, Extestential threat, etc. over & over has clearly had an effect on the public. We see the same comments paraoted here by the extreme leftist & NTs here on the board.

We have had 2 assassination attempts now. Wakos are easily manipulated by this vitriol. This is obviously dangerous language.

This needs to STOP.
The replay of Julius Caesar's stabbing or Madonna or...or even this

sub-buzz-17643-1496172965-3.jpg

For eight years, including during the entire Trump Administration, a giant fat target in a red hat has been standing by himself in an open field that can be seen through a fence in a state with almost zero gun restrictions on hundreds of occasions.

The lack of threat assessment is beyond horrific.
I agree with you, the Secret Service is incompetent.

The replay of Julius Caesar's stabbing or Madonna or...or even this

sub-buzz-17643-1496172965-3.jpg

It's not just that. In T's first term people that wore a red Maga hat got attacked in public. One boy even got obliterated in the press for as something as innocuous as a MAGA hat.

The leftist unhinged media are an enemy to a peaceful society and our Democratic Republic.

Not unusual for you to point out things for no particular reason - although sometimes you mix it up and point things out for dumb reasons. I think you should stick with no particular reasons.

I agree with you, the Secret Service is incompetent.
I understand that they don’t have enough resources to do everything without help from the locals, but that golf course has just a fence and bushes that a crazy guy can hide in and see into the fairway? If so, that is a train wreck waiting to happen. Can they not at least have a non see through perimeter to the thing?

I understand that they don’t have enough resources to do everything without help from the locals, but that golf course has just a fence and bushes that a crazy guy can hide in and see into the fairway? If so, that is a train wreck waiting to happen. Can they not at least have a non see through perimeter to the thing?

Heard not enough resources said today.

Then I read they have over 7000+ staff. I think they are doing things beyond their basic imperative function. An example, some other 3 letter group could do ......

Last edited:
Reactions: Katscratch

Then I read they have over 7000+ staff. I think they are doing things beyond their basic imperative function. An example, some other alphabet group could do ......
1,000% yes.

Good post.

I wonder if the SS has heard about observation drones yet?

• Haha

This needs to STOP.
Omg. This doesn't happen on only one side. Please don't make me have to prove this to you.

Then I read they have over 7000+ staff. I think they are doing things beyond their basic imperative function. An example, some other 3 letter group could do ......
I think I posted maybe 40 billion or maybe 28 billion??? for the open border and 3.8 billion dollars for secret service. What happened to those 87,000 IRS hires? Some were given guns. Maybe they can help? 😊

I think I posted maybe 40 billion or maybe 28 billion??? for the open border and 3.8 billion dollars for secret service. What happened to those 87,000 IRS hires? Some were given guns. Maybe they can help? 😊
IRS CI is part of the Treasury Department, just like the Secret Service. IRS CI Agents have always been federal law enforcement and have always carried. During election years they are routinely rotated/loaned to protection details.

Last edited:
You know I was fully aware without stating the obvious. Glad you spoke up. If someone wants to kill someone, what law will stop them? ;) There usually is quite the disconnect between reality and more gun control laws that will be violated as desired. You know I was thinking about you yesterday knowing you have some background in rural areas. I wish I could have had a video of me because I'm sure there would be some laughs.

I noticed in a small shed I have near the woods behind the house where I keep nothing of importance a couple of ground hog holes below the shed. I've seen it once and don't have time to sit between the pole barn and detached garage to see if I can get a good shot and so I tried to live trap him. I don't like to do it because I catch so many coons with live traps. So I set a trap a few feet from the hole and put something in...can't recall. Nothing and the next day I add some grapes. Still nothing and so I add some corn and I know the coons like that...nothing again. So I add a tomato and two days later I have a damn coon.

Now I'm pretty diplomatic about a coons fate. If I get next to the live trap and he is hissing and throwing a fit, I go in and grab a 22 pistol and shoot him...maybe a nine if ammo is easier to get. Then I have to get out a backhoe and bury him for fear of bringing in coyotes and don't really have a good open area for the buzzards to feed...always thinking of the food chain and the work by me.

However, if he is nice and somewhat docile, I typically let him go. This one was docile and so I attempted to let him go. I move the trap more out in the middle and back the truck to the area. I then move the trap with a strap on the door and a string to release the trap latch on top to just behind the truck. I climb in the truck bed and pull in the bed gate and so I'm safe from the coon should something go wrong since he is on the ground and I'm not! I'm leaning against the bed gate from the inside leaning over trying to manipulate this trap and realize I forgot to bring a stick to start the door to open so I could pull it with the strap and a finger on my other hand starting the opening when all of a sudden the gate fell open and it was like I was shot out of a cannon. It is amazing how quickly you realize you are about to get hurt in a fraction of a second. I lunged forward with the sunglasses going about 8 feet of where I landed with full gravity force on my older body and immediately felt my calf muscle tighten up and my rib that doctors thought at one time I might have had cancer a couple of weeks ago in my rib that was just showing previous trauma...now very sore again. When I hit I land less than 2 feet from the coon and quickly turned to see that the door never came open and he was still in the trap. Glad I didn't have to find out what temperament he had after being loose!

Did it all again and let him loose the next time without incident. I would have loved to had a video, but not about to do it again. I got up a bit slower than many years ago...still pretty quick, but not like playing football when younger. Anyhow, I laughed about it and better already today! ;)
I've had groundhog issues with a lot of damage. A few years ago I tried live trapping. Caught a coon. Before I got to the trap to release it, a copperhead hit it. Since then, a .22 mag has been the weapon of choice. 4 years ago, I dispatched 13 groundhogs. This year, I've only seen one.
I try to limit acrobatic adventures!!!🫠

• Haha
Omg. This doesn't happen on only one side. Please don't make me have to prove this to you.

I will admit on the right there is a lot of calling K2 a Marxist, dangerous to the county, etc. but BY Trump....very little by the news people I listen to on radio, and the articles I read. Just don't see that. I am sure a guy could dig some R media up no doubt, but I have not heard them as they just are not as frequent. Maybe some of the night Fox opinion folks engage in it, but I don't listen???

The left media....daily. And it's on their main news programs, not just opinion guys. It's an onslaught. As there is no question the level of nasty & redundancy of the vitriol on the left is unmatched in this country. It's over and over on left media. It's a constant asult.

As a result the last ~20 years the bullets and the violence & harassment seem to be flowing one way. Going back to Reagan, Scalease, Trump twice. The KY Senator getting ruffed up. Several politicians being harassed in restaurants or in the elevator. Gabby Gifford is the only left politician I can think of at this time who was politically shot at.

I've had groundhog issues with a lot of damage. A few years ago I tried live trapping. Caught a coon. Before I got to the trap to release it, a copperhead hit it. Since then, a .22 mag has been the weapon of choice. 4 years ago, I dispatched 13 groundhogs. This year, I've only seen one.
I try to limit acrobatic adventures!!!🫠
A son came over and said, damn dad you’ve got to be more careful.
I have a .17 cal just to shoot groundhogs or whatever. It is a rimfire like a .22 but 2500FPS and cheaper than most high velocity ammo but don’t have the time to sit and wait for a groundhog.

Believe me it wasn’t very acrobatic and my rib is still a bit tender. A ballerina I was not!

I will admit on the right there is a lot of calling K2 a Marxist, dangerous to the county, etc. but BY Trump....very little by the news people I listen to on radio, and the articles I read. Just don't see that. I am sure a guy could dig some R media up no doubt, but I have not heard them as they just are not as frequent. Maybe some of the night Fox opinion folks engage in it, but I don't listen???

The left media....daily. And it's on their main news programs, not just opinion guys. It's an onslaught. As there is no question the level of nasty & redundancy of the vitriol on the left is unmatched in this country. It's over and over on left media. It's a constant asult.

As a result the last ~20 years the bullets and the violence & harassment seem to be flowing one way. Going back to Reagan, Scalease, Trump twice. The KY Senator getting ruffed up. Several politicians being harassed in restaurants or in the elevator. Gabby Gifford is the only left politician I can think of at this time who was politically shot at.
Not sure how you would describe Kamala’s policies other than Marxist. It doesn’t carry the same connotation as it did in that some believe they want that.

I think I have mentioned that around 30 years ago on a national education forum a man wouldn’t release his real name because he said he was a national publication writer. After a couple of years and over a few different subjects he said the demise of the USA will be Cultural Marxism. Back then it was new to me. His alias was Bob Rene’s, North America Indian and ex catholic. Engaging and shared many opinions in different areas.

The media runs cover for the dems and castigates the republicans. Had it been reversed we might see behavior shifts in the politicians themselves?

Yeah, I can't come close to recalling anything close to the same.
I am wondering if Bob knows or is related to the would-be assassin. Like Bob, he is from NC, was a 'builder', and suffered from severe TDS mental illness.

Also like Bob, the guy was obsessed with the 'democracy' of Ukraine, even going there to volunteer to fight and trying to recruit mercenaries for Ukraine. At one time I encouraged Bob to prove his Ukrainian flag avatar was more than just empty virtue signaling by going to Ukraine and volunteering like this guy did. In Bob's case, though, he was strictly virtue signaling - which is easy to do when there is no impact.

Like the virtue signalers on this forum who are fine with millions of illegal immigrants, 300,000 missing children, and the related drug and sex trafficking as long as it doesn't impact them personally. @BB62 , @Katscratch , @Purdue95Grad . Their hypocrisy is worthy of the elites they idolize in Martha's Vinyard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT