ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Peter's v. Purdue Game Thread (NCAA Tournament - East Regional Semi-Final)

This team just never was the same after December. It's a damned shame. You just can't ask for better breaks in the bracket than we got this year. Couldn't score against a 15 seed and couldn't stop turning the ball over like mad men. Short of a miracle, this is pretty damned disappointing, which is yet again, par for the course for Purdue in the tournament. :(

I CANT WAIT to hear from all the purdue dumb **** homers to tell us purdue fans that are critical of painter and this team how we are fake fans.

Shove it up uour asses. This is what this teams ceiling is. Losing to a 15 seed in sweet 16 because we got a coach that refuses to adjust and builds a team backwards

To completely aquit Painter from this loss is in outer space... This loss has happened time and time again to this program. It is not the first time a Painter team has looked EXACTLY like this... And it is certainly not going to be the last. I said it years ago. Sweet 16 is CMP ceiling. (I know they made an elite 8 but its the exception that proves the rule)I like him a lot but he doesn't have what it takes to take this program to the next level. IDK who does but it's certainly not him.

I CANT WAIT to hear from all the purdue dumb **** homers to tell us purdue fans that are critical of painter and this team how we are fake fans.

Shove it up uour asses. This is what this teams ceiling is. Losing to a 15 seed in sweet 16 because we got a coach that refuses to adjust and builds a team backwards
What makes your sorry ass think you're entitled to better than S16 if you can't even recognize the value of a program that consistently gets to the tournament?

Reactions: Zaphod_B and BBG

Idiotic first post. Go home troll.

Reactions: Zaphod_B and BBG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT