ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Brand has been red pilled...

I have a feeling that you are one of those crazy ass flat earthers.
Do you understand anything about what happened? Trump's Russia server? FAKE NEWS. Trump's relationship with Alfa Bank? FAKE NEWS. Carter Page? NOT CHARGED. Was Hillary's lawyer giving fake stories to the FBI to sabotage her presidential rival? Yes sir. You and the other msm droids on here are morons...a league of morons that perpetuate lies and stupidity in this country. Any professional who perpetuated these stories should have to resign. All of you borg members are eating crow so thick you're choking on it which is why you're here deflecting about flat earth. You got played by another old white liberal. You're a tool.

Do you understand anything about what happened? Trump's Russia server? FAKE NEWS. Trump's relationship with Alfa Bank? FAKE NEWS. Carter Page? NOT CHARGED. Was Hillary's lawyer giving fake stories to the FBI to sabotage her presidential rival? Yes sir. You and the other msm droids on here are morons...a league of morons that perpetuate lies and stupidity in this country. Any professional who perpetuated these stories should have to resign. All of you borg members are eating crow so thick you're choking on it which is why you're here deflecting about flat earth. You got played by another old white liberal. You're a tool.

But...but...Jan 6, and Trump is a meanie who tweets mean things.

Speaking of fake news, you probably think that Chump won the election, correct? If so, you have no right to say anything about the so-called Russia fake news.

Speaking of fake news, you probably think that Chump won the election, correct? If so, you have no right to say anything about the so-called Russia fake news.

Regardless of whether the election results were legit or not (I'm not saying they're not), I think we can all agree that Biden has been a disaster and wish Trump was still POTUS.

Except the russia thing is real. Unlike the Russia hoax you libtards tried to push on Trump for four years.

So you have no right to say anything about anything really.

Pathetic deflecting and I dare you to quote me saying that. You can't because I never did unlike you and every other braindead left winger on here that gobbled up Hillary's Russia scam. Ya been had by an old hag. Every single one of you. Crow city up in here! CAW CAW

What about Stormy, was that fake news? Or the Access Hollywood tape , was that fake also? Man I was duped.
No one ever claimed Trump was an angel. You are well within sanity to not like him and vote for someone else. However THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY weaponizing the ****ing FBI and msm with fake news during a presidential campaign! Now get your head out of your ass on this!

No one ever claimed Trump was an angel. You are well within sanity to not like him and vote for someone else. However THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY weaponizing the ****ing FBI and msm with fake news during a presidential campaign! Now get your head out of your ass on this!
Democrats think Republicans hold their political leaders in the same regard as they do. They believe their leaders are perfect and superior to all. Republicans can see fault in all politicians. Democrats worship their leaders and do not question them.

You understood nothing about what he was posting about. You’re as shallow as a one inch pond. Now get on, boy. Go fetch Ms. Pelosi her sweet tea and put your mask on.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
Pathetic deflecting and I dare you to quote me saying that. You can't because I never did unlike you and every other braindead left winger on here that gobbled up Hillary's Russia scam. Ya been had by an old hag. Every single one of you. Crow city up in here! CAW CAW
Braindead left winger is right. This has to be one of the dumbest group of Democrat cultists I’ve ever seen. That indy35 character is the one passing out the koolaid.

They don't get the weaponization of the 3 letters. Including the IRS.

They don't understand the former CIA director on MSNBC calling the laptop 'Russian disinformation'.

Why are you butting in anyway , I wasn't addressing you . At Least I don't start a bunch of idiot threads like you do.

You are a low information non-voter.

The bottom of the barrel.

And, you chose to respond to me. What are you doing, here?

Butting into what? Do you not understand message boards? It isn't a private phone call.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting
Been around this forum long enough to know that you have been called out on your stupidity enough times for both of us.

We get it, you got pinched. You clip shit and do a what-about. I mean...didn't you "butt in on" another conversation?

What are you doing here? What is going on? Do you not understand message boards?

I have a feeling that you are one of those crazy ass flat earthers.
Did you even watch the video??? How can you believe in the slightest in the Russia collusion narrative anymore after all that has come out about it? I would have loved to continue to believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, but it wouldn't have done me any good to continue to believe in something simply because it was comforting for me. Time to take the hard truth for what it is my man.

What about Stormy, was that fake news? Or the Access Hollywood tape , was that fake also? Man I was duped.
JFC! That makes Trump an asshole, not a ****ing traitor! Massive difference! I can vote for a asshole as long as he does the right things for the country (as Trump did!). OTOH, we have Biden in office, who we are now learning that the laptop story was true all along, and I'd dare to say that makes Biden much closer to a traitor than Trump ever was considering what was on the laptop and the subsequent Bobulinski story that came right after. But trust in the media right? They wouldn't lie to you to cover for their party. Never...

I'm a God fearing man so I can't vote for a pervert. That's why I didn't vote at all.
Absolutely nothing matters to them anymore, it’s strictly about raw power and destroying anything that gets in their way. They can’t even defend the basics of American democracy anymore. They’re just lost, there is not a way to deprogram these people.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Absolutely nothing matters to them anymore, it’s strictly about raw power and destroying anything that gets in their way. They can’t even defend the basics of American democracy anymore. They’re just lost, there is not a way to deprogram these people.
What a great way to describe the modern day Democrat party and its base that includes you. Always defending the party even if it means lying every day. The party. The party. The party.

Did you even watch the video??? How can you believe in the slightest in the Russia collusion narrative anymore after all that has come out about it? I would have loved to continue to believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, but it wouldn't have done me any good to continue to believe in something simply because it was comforting for me. Time to take the hard truth for what it is my man.
So I believe what this dude in an ugly t-shirt with a bird on it says about this topic. Y’all will believe anything. All I know is that Mueller investigation did not exonerate Chump. Mueller said that himself.

So I believe what this dude in an ugly t-shirt with a bird on it says about this topic. Y’all will believe anything. All I know is that Mueller investigation did not exonerate Chump. Mueller said that himself.
So now someone has no merit, not even the LEGAL documents that were brought up, simply because of the shirt he wears. You absolutely did not watch the video. Listen to yourself! Listen to how dumb that argument sounds...

Russell Brand is a LIBERAL. If you can't even listen to the reason of someone who generally believes in what you do, then you're 100% lost with your head up your ass.

I don’t doubt that! His posts are a cry for help. It’s not normal to be as chained to a political party as he/she is.
Speaking of chains , why do you keep typing the same sentences over and over and over again? Something is not right in your head?

So now someone has no merit, not even the LEGAL documents that were brought up, simply because of the shirt he wears. You absolutely did not watch the video. Listen to yourself! Listen to how dumb that argument sounds...

Russell Brand is a LIBERAL. If you can't even listen to the reason of someone who generally believes in what you do, then you're 100% lost with your head up your ass.

Russell Brand is a gumbo sambo…..I think….wait..what?

Reactions: Crayfish57

Uh oh, I found another flat earther. You guys will believe anything from someone as long as it fits your narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT