ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale?

Brohm said yesterday, when Rondale is healthy he will be on the field. Not sure if that was a slip or if he's tired of covering for Rondale's camp, or maybe now he is now fully healed so acknowledging the injury isn't a big deal. Regardless, that is the most clear answer he has given on the topic and indicates this is injury related, not some insurance thing or secret opt out.

Last edited:
If that is going to be the case, then I would hope Brohm would tell him to not be on the sidelines anymore as he is just a distraction at this point.
How is he a "distraction"? Does he distract his teammates? Looks to me like he's trying to help them. The only thing he's a "distraction" for is the media and fans. And none of that matters.

How is he a "distraction"? Does he distract his teammates? Looks to me like he's trying to help them. The only thing he's a "distraction" for is the media and fans. And none of that matters.
Yes because in the history of sports these types of things, if what is being passed on here is true, have never effected teammates. Contrary to it be mentioned in the past on other teams. *eye roll*

Yes because in the history of sports these types of things, if what is being passed on here is true, have never effected teammates. Contrary to it be mentioned in the past on other teams. *eye roll*
Got it. He's a "distraction". That's why Brohm continues to allow him on the sidelines and be part of the team. Or are you now questioning Brohm's decision making? "double eye roll"

Got it. He's a "distraction". That's why Brohm continues to allow him on the sidelines and be part of the team. Or are you now questioning Brohm's decision making? "double eye roll"
No I am clearly questioning Rondale's decision. Sorry that my post went over your head.

No I am clearly questioning Rondale's decision. Sorry that my post went over your head.
Oh, okay, got it. So now all of this is Rondale's fault. And Brohm has no say whatsoever as to whether Rondale stays on the team, participates or doesn't in practice, and stands on the sidelines. He also has no power to talk about what's really going on. Got it. No, nothing's gone over my head...your logic is flawed...

Oh, okay, got it. So now all of this is Rondale's fault. And Brohm has no say whatsoever as to whether Rondale stays on the team, participates or doesn't in practice, and stands on the sidelines. He also has no power to talk about what's really going on. Got it. No, nothing's gone over my head...your logic is flawed...
Swing and a miss and right over your head again.

• Haha
Reactions: purduepat1969
Wait... are you two-timin' me, bigs?

You used to say those things only to me.

It used to be special, you and me.

*sigh*....

Now I know there's someone else.

How can I go on...
I'm sorry 85. I'm trying to let the guy down easy. But as you can see, even when M posts are brief and well hidden, he still replies. even if i copy what others say , he still replies. but only at my posts. he never posts anything original. he just stalks me, and tries his best to annoy me. Do any of his posts have substance or even originality? and then he speaks with that tone as if he knows it and it's true because he says so. let's face it, he knows nothing, but he likes others to think he does.

Last year when people said i was wrong about Neal not coming back, i was actually quoting one of his posts. I thought based on his words, he actually knew something, because he didn't use the words i believe or i think. he justsaid he's not coming back as if he had inside info. and like the naive fan I am , i believed him, and basically quoted his post.

why? to make you realize who my source was - basically a loud mouthed tool. and did he ever admit those were his words and he was my source even after i provided a link to them? NO.

I believe like the birther comments someone one here has a grudge against me. and he supposedly hates my posts, but he refuses to place me on ignore. what does that say?

I know he's a wolegib wanna be !!

NAT< you didn't reply to my very brief question . Did you actually say Rondale made the decision whether he would suit up or not and informed the coach of that decision, rather than the coach telling Rondale?

I'm sorry 85. I'm trying to let the guy down easy. But as you can see, even when M posts are brief and well hidden, he still replies. even if i copy what others say , he still replies. but only at my posts. he never posts anything original. he just stalks me, and tries his best to annoy me. Do any of his posts have substance or even originality? and then he speaks with that tone as if he knows it and it's true because he says so. let's face it, he knows nothing, but he likes others to think he does.

Last year when people said i was wrong about Neal not coming back, i was actually quoting one of his posts. I thought based on his words, he actually knew something, because he didn't use the words i believe or i think. he justsaid he's not coming back as if he had inside info. and like the naive fan I am , i believed him, and basically quoted his post.

why? to make you realize who my source was - basically a loud mouthed tool. and did he ever admit those were his words and he was my source even after i provided a link to them? NO.

I believe like the birther comments someone one here has a grudge against me. and he supposedly hates my posts, but he refuses to place me on ignore. what does that say?

I know he's a wolegib wanna be !!
I’ve never seen someone write as many words as you do on this board and actually say so little.

I don’t know WTF you’re talking about w.r.t Lorenzo Neal.

My beef with you is that you continually talk out of your @$$ and then regularly try to walk back the idiotic things you say. And you do say a lot of idiotic things, especially considering you are not on the pay board. You speak like you know what the hell you’re talking about, but you’re often woefully uninformed.

Reactions: BBG
I don't agree with how pat deals with the game and have zero ill will towards him, but mcnutt he aint.
Thank you. You and I don't see eye to eye on everything. And I get your point about the games. I appreciate you acknowledging what you stated.

Reactions: BBG
Thank you. You and I don't see eye to eye on everything. And I get your point about the games. I appreciate you acknowledging what you stated.
I think our differences just come down to passion about wanting to win and we just express it differently Which is how it should be,

I don't hold a grudge to anyone on here or in real life, it's just too short to let the little things hold you back like that.

I think our differences just come down to passion about wanting to win and we just express it differently Which is how it should be,

I don't hold a grudge to anyone on here or in real life, it's just too short to let the little things hold you back like that.
LOL, now that we've had the group hug. The burning question remains: Will Rondale play?

That is one of the more substantive and sound responses on this subject that I've heard so far. Kudos to you BBG.
Ha thanks. Sadly based on the presser notes on the front page, my bet seems to be more right than wrong and Brohm is getting a tad edgy about the subject. And I really can't blame him since nothing has been released to say that Rondale can't be on the field.

This whole season is just weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT