ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale is Pure Class.

And props to Coach Brohm for supporting him and his wishes. I'm selfish, I want him for another year, but I hope nothing but the best for that kid. He is a Boilermaker all the way.
I could not believe that people were basically bashing him for not playing for the first 3 games and questioning whether he was a "true" Boilermaker or not. He is as much a Boilermaker as anyone on this board.

I could not believe that people were basically bashing him for not playing for the first 3 games and questioning whether he was a "true" Boilermaker or not. He is as much a Boilermaker as anyone on this board.
Yeah, I never understood that. It's his choice to play or not to play. Everyone should be able to understand that he was either hurt bad enough that he didn't want to play, or he didn't want to risk his future career and earning potential if he wasn't ready. He's been nothing but a class act since he joined the team. Humble, hard working, etc...

Would love to have him back next year, damn, the offense would be amazing, doubt it happens but one never knows!

Yeah, I never understood that. It's his choice to play or not to play. Everyone should be able to understand that he was either hurt bad enough that he didn't want to play, or he didn't want to risk his future career and earning potential if he wasn't ready. He's been nothing but a class act since he joined the team. Humble, hard working, etc...

you don’t understand that we have a fan base that bashes Rondale Moore but is ready to go down swinging to defend 38s honor? Lol. Where have you been.. forever?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT