ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale is Amazing

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
You know I have been one of Rondale's biggest supporters on this board. I was talking him up the Spring before he arrived on campus last year of how we would lead us in receptions and yards. I had the pleasure of seeing him play in high school, so I knew he was a special talent before the majority did. Of course, he even exceeded mine and everyone's expectations his first year of what anyone thought he could do, but maybe himself. He is primed to have even a better year this year, which does not seem like that would even be possible. Of course now, he is known on a national stage, but he was gracious enough to stay after the Spring game to make sure everyone got an autograph and/or picture an hour after the event was supposed to be over.

Maybe this was already public knowledge, but I was not aware of it. I did not realize that Rondale's mom is battling a bone disease. Even dealing with that, you can tell he is preparing to have another big season. It takes a strong and special individual to be able to deal what he has to deal with, but be able to put it aside and concentrate being a student athlete and a leader for this team.

From someone who has a mom that has Dementia/Alzheimers, it is sometimes hard to balance my business and personal life with others, but I am considerably older than Rondale. I am not sure I could do what he is doing at his age when I was his age.

Rondale, we as a Purdue family just want you to know that our prayers go out to you and your family! We are proud to say that you are a Boilermaker!!

You know I have been one of Rondale's biggest supporters on this board. Rondale, we as a Purdue family just want you to know that our prayers go out to you and your family! We are proud to say that you are a Boilermaker!!

Everything about Rondale impresses me that he is a fine young man. What he does on the football field will always be secondary to how he handles life. I am so impressed.

I was a huge Jerry Rice fan growing up. Probably my favorite athlete until Drew Brees. Rondale appears to have a similar approach to the game. Does not seem to get caught up in the moment, just continues to strive to be better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT