ADVERTISEMENT

Respect Indiana Football

Dec 23, 2020
boilermakers

You people have no idea how hard its been to grown up as an Indiana Hoosier football fan. For years you people laughed and said we was the worst team in history. You may have been right once but NOT ANYMORE. As of today we own michigan, Mich state, the Penn state Lions, and wisconson. Oh and ohio state knows there next to.

The league screwed us over big time or else we are in the championships this year! So take THAt. And another thing. I seen where that Swan kid of yours got caught by the cops for pot. I cannot believe how your coaches allow them players to do the Mary jane. For his sakes i hope he got a good lawer haha. No way Arch or a god fearing man like Tom Allen EVER allows that type of criminal play for my HOOSIERS but you people let your players use the devils lettuce to try and gain extra edge. So dumb.

I seen it and now you have to. The rest of this big 10 already knows. The new Sheriff is in town. I guarantee u that next year it will be IU and the Crimson Tide in the championships.

boilermakers

You people have no idea how hard its been to grown up as an Indiana Hoosier football fan. For years you people laughed and said we was the worst team in history. You may have been right once but NOT ANYMORE. As of today we own michigan, Mich state, the Penn state Lions, and wisconson. Oh and ohio state knows there next to.

The league screwed us over big time or else we are in the championships this year! So take THAt. And another thing. I seen where that Swan kid of yours got caught by the cops for pot. I cannot believe how your coaches allow them players to do the Mary jane. For his sakes i hope he got a good lawer haha. No way Arch or a god fearing man like Tom Allen EVER allows that type of criminal play for my HOOSIERS but you people let your players use the devils lettuce to try and gain extra edge. So dumb.

I seen it and now you have to. The rest of this big 10 already knows. The new Sheriff is in town. I guarantee u that next year it will be IU and the Crimson Tide in the championships.

Get home safe and chug a Powerade before bed. It’ll help with tomorrow.

boilermakers

Your God fearing man Allen allowed a certain TE to physical beat up his girlfriend last Spring and was let back on the team and start this year.

If you think IU owns Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and IU will play Alabama in the CFP next year, you are smoking the devils lettuce yourself in bunches.

I think you only think you got right is that you were the worst team in college football history. You are right you are not anymore. I believe you are now the second worst team in NCAA history.

Sorry to tell you that people are still laughing. This post was the funniest thing I have seen posted for a while.

Reactions: BBG
boilermakers

Where to start? So beating PSU and Michigan during one of both of their absolute worst seasons in their histories is owning them? Owning someone would be like OSU beating IU ~25+ straight times. That’s owning. Owning would be Purdue beating Iowa 20 straight times. That’s owning.

No doubt IU has had a strong season. But OSU beat you so IU did not get shafted by the BIG. OSU should be in the playoffs and IU has no business thinking they belong there.

Who knows, maybe IU will win its first bowl game in 30 years? Ole Miss has a losing record.....

boilermakers

Bragging about an average big ten football team that beat a bunch of bad teams? Check

Thinking they deserve the big ten championship over a team thats better than them? Check

Making fun of a guy who got in trouble with the law and acting like iu has never had issues? Check

Acting like one good year now makes them a championship program? Check

Missing anything? FYI, I'm more likely to respect iu football if you earn it, not demand it.

boilermakers

This can’t be a real post.

Any relation to Buford Pusser? Your strong statement is about as hick from the stick south as he is.
Keep talkin' smack bro. We'll see what happens next year.

boilermakers

And you clowns try to claim you're not desperate for validation.

🤣

You post as if you're a perennial loser.

Oh, wait... worst program in the history of CFB, unable to beat teams with winning records.

boilermakers

What the hell is a "lawer" -- one who laws? lol

Your God fearing man Allen allowed a certain TE to physical beat up his girlfriend last Spring and was let back on the team and start this year.

If you think IU owns Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and IU will play Alabama in the CFP next year, you are smoking the devils lettuce yourself in bunches.

I think you only think you got right is that you were the worst team in college football history. You are right you are not anymore. I believe you are now the second worst team in NCAA history.

Sorry to tell you that people are still laughing. This post was the funniest thing I have seen posted for a while.

And Tom Allen has gaven that boy Spiritual guidance.
Fact is Hoosiers beat mich mich st wisconson and the Lions. IU now owns the big 10 league fact. who laughs now boy?

Bragging about an average big ten football team that beat a bunch of bad teams? Check

Thinking they deserve the big ten championship over a team thats better than them? Check

Making fun of a guy who got in trouble with the law and acting like iu has never had issues? Check

Acting like one good year now makes them a championship program? Check

Missing anything? FYI, I'm more likely to respect iu football if you earn it, not demand it.

I aint making fun of the Swan kid as much as your coaches who let them have pot So dumb.

Last edited:
A new poster with now 4 messages, might be a Purdue fan mocking the Hoosier faithful. If so, he/she is doing the respect part in an accurate manner, respect is a one way street with most of their fans.

Last edited:
You can’t read either. Yes, a player on Tom Allen’s team does get into trouble with the law. Stop the stupidity and move back to your board dumbass!

And i already answered that to another poster's. Tom Allen has gaven that boy Spiritual guidances. But your coaches let the players use and sell drugs. whose the dumbass now. Indiana Football is building a dynasty something you people soarly lack.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
And i already answered that to another poster's. Tom Allen has gaven that boy Spiritual guidances. But your coaches let the players use and sell drugs. whose the dumbass now. Indiana Football is building a dynasty something you people soarly lack.
Soarly = sorely. Spell check.
Well, I’ll give you minimal credit. IU had a good season, yet refuse to believe a dynasty is being built. Look what happened with Tiller when he retired. We were a respectable team under Tiller. A dynasty? No we were not. We’ve been chasing dreams ever since. You have to remember, IU is in with tO$U, Penn State, and Meatchicken (Brent Musberger’s pronunciation). Get to the Big Ten championship 5 out of the next 10 years, then we “might” acknowledge it. IU cannot and will not overcome those three programs year over year for a decade. Allen will retire or move on to another challenge before then.
Enjoy your moment and leave our board. Thanks.

#1. Where do you have evidence that Purdue players use and sell drugs and coaches allow it?

#2. Iu is building such a great dynasty that they just had their best season ever where they didn't beat a team with a winning record and still barely out recruiting Purdue?

Reactions: punaj
A new poster with now 4 messages, might be a Purdue fan mocking the Hoosier faithful. If so, he/she is doing the respect part in an accurate manner, respect is a one way street with most of their fans.
This was my thought as well, has to be mocking all the iu idiots who have been here lately. There's no way this person can be serious.

boilermakers

If, and that is a big if, you are an IU fan, you should seriously think about taking a break from posting on a Purdue forum. Just my opinion, but one I think is pretty valid.

Merry Christmas Boilers.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
boilermakers

My gosh. I feel like I got dumber reading this. Dude, you need to check back in to elementary school and hit restart.

This was my thought as well, has to be mocking all the iu idiots who have been here lately. There's no way this person can be serious.

Hey buddy i see your a Hoosier fan I swear some of these Purdue people are so snobby. They think that just cuz they got the astronoauts that there hot stuff. So dumb

• Haha
Reactions: Gladeskat
If, and that is a big if, you are an IU fan, you should seriously think about taking a break from posting on a Purdue forum. Just my opinion, but one I think is pretty valid.

Merry Christmas Boilers.

Im 62 years old and gone to at least 1 game every year for past 35 years except for the virus this year. Probably been a Hoosier fan longer then you been alive. im sick and tired of these purdue people laughing for years saying how we was the worse team in history of college football. So now its payback time and how we proved we owned the big 10 this year. Tom Allen is starting a Hoosier Dynasty

Im 62 years old and gone to at least 1 game every year for past 35 years except for the virus this year. Probably been a Hoosier fan longer then you been alive. im sick and tired of these purdue people laughing for years saying how we was the worse team in history of college football. So now its payback time and how we proved we owned the big 10 this year. Tom Allen is starting a Hoosier Dynasty
You must have trouble comprehending facts and data. IU has more losses than any program in NCAA history. That’s a fact.
IU 492-684-44 (0.421)

If you look at win %, the only P5 school that’s worse is Wake Forest at:
465-664-43 (0.414)

Just for reference:
Northwestern 547-675-43 (0.449)
Rutgers 652-667-52 (0.494)
Illinois 612-600-50 (0.505)
Purdue 618-575-48 (0.517)
Maryland 652-605-43 (0.518)
Iowa 659-561-39 (0.539)

You must have trouble comprehending facts and data. IU has more losses than any program in NCAA history. That’s a fact.
IU 492-684-44 (0.421)

If you look at win %, the only P5 school that’s worse is Wake Forest at:
465-664-43 (0.414)

Just for reference:
Northwestern 547-675-43 (0.449)
Rutgers 652-667-52 (0.494)
Illinois 612-600-50 (0.505)
Purdue 618-575-48 (0.517)
Maryland 652-605-43 (0.518)
Iowa 659-561-39 (0.539)

i can admit that those were some very ugly years us Hoosiers not only lost lots and lots but had to put up with lots of jokes and abuse. but now its a diff year and just look at the results. beat mich whipped mich st and wisconson and also the penn st Lions. how many other teams in this big 10 have owned teams like this years Hoosiers? i don't know the exacct answer to that but guessing its not very many

look buddy you made a good point but now i do to. I prob should not have gotten on here and made fun of the boilermakers but its been very tough puttin up with yalls jokes for years

i can admit that those were some very ugly years us Hoosiers not only lost lots and lots but had to put up with lots of jokes and abuse. but now its a diff year and just look at the results. beat mich whipped mich st and wisconson and also the penn st Lions. how many other teams in this big 10 have owned teams like this years Hoosiers? i don't know the exacct answer to that but guessing its not very many

look buddy you made a good point but now i do to. I prob should not have gotten on here and made fun of the boilermakers but its been very tough puttin up with yalls jokes for years
You are correct. It is a different year. Most teams suffered from opt outs and quit playing after a couple losses. Every team gets an asterisk next to their season because the year was so messed up and covid literally ruined seasons for some.

Im (I'm) 62 years old and (have) gone to at least 1 game every year for (the) past 35 years except (this year due to the virus) for the virus this year. (I have) Probably been a Hoosier fan longer then you (have) been alive. (I'm) im sick and tired of these purdue people laughing (at IU) for years saying how we (were) was the worse (worst) team in (the) history of college football. So now its (it's) payback time (.) and how (???) (We) we proved we owned the big 10 this year (see OSU). Tom Allen is starting a Hoosier Dynasty(.)

Fixed it for you....

Reactions: PUQBMan.
And Tom Allen has gaven that boy Spiritual guidance.
Fact is Hoosiers beat mich mich st wisconson and the Lions. IU now owns the big 10 league fact. who laughs now boy?

All of us- at you.

Whether you are serious Hoser fan or a mocking Boiler fan, this is good stuff. Thank you for the hilarity you have brought to a frequently over serious board. This has been some good holiday fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT