ADVERTISEMENT

Residents of DeSantistan

The election was two months before the Jan. 6 'insurrection'.

Try again, Sheriff.
1) Silly middle school nicknames for people you disagree with is weak.

2) You really think that the people who tried to overthrow the USG thought it up the morning of Jan 6? The bile was spewing from Trump since 2015. Fake news, fake FBI, can’t trust “foreign” judges, and on and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
1) Silly middle school nicknames for people you disagree with is weak.

2) You really think that the people who tried to overthrow the USG thought it up the morning of Jan 6? The bile was spewing from Trump since 2015. Fake news, fake FBI, can’t trust “foreign” judges, and on and on and on.

You earned the nickname, btw, by saying it is not worth investigating if a president sold influence since "nobody cares." Just like the Jim Crow south of past dem glory.

You earned the nickname, btw, by saying it is not worth investigating if a president sold influence since "nobody cares." Just like the Jim Crow south of past dem glory.
Liar. I NEVER said that.

I said no one cares about evidence-free speculation

Oh please show me the post where I said what ur lying about

Ps: quoting an article from 15 months ago before all of the seditious conspiracy indictments and convictions is so
cuuute.

Like a cornered, deliberately deceptive, snowy snowy snowflake

Last edited:
Liar. I NEVER said that.

I said no one cares about evidence-free speculation

Oh please show me the post where I said what ur lying about
Sheriff, Nov. 22:

'It’s a loser issue because everyone knows what happened and therefore no one cares going forward except for the never satisfied, the true conspiracy believers, and some talk radio and internet trolls who are preaching to the hardcore choir.'

Contradicting yourself, Sheriff.

Sheriff, Nov. 22:

'It’s a loser issue because everyone knows what happened and therefore no one cares going forward except for the never satisfied, the true conspiracy believers, and some talk radio and internet trolls who are preaching to the hardcore choir.'

Contradicting yourself, Sheriff.
Yes! Everyone knows that is was a free and fair election and bringing it up as anything otherwise is cra-cra-crazy.

I mean, holy crap, are you that dense and delusional, or are you just trolling?

• Haha
Yes! Everyone knows that is was a free and fair election and bringing it up as anything otherwise is cra-cra-crazy.

I mean, holy crap, are you that dense and delusional, or are you just trolling?
What "everyone knows" is that the FBI, working with msm, suppressed the laptop story because they knew it would be damaging to Joe's election chances.

You don't believe Zuck or Twitter's Roth, both TDS types like you?

What "everyone knows" is that the FBI, working with msm, suppressed the laptop story because they knew it would be damaging to Joe's election chances.

You don't believe Zuck or Twitter's Roth, both TDS types like you?

Silly acronyms frosted with a flourish of “what about-ism,” with a free-beacon crazy website bonus.

Grow up.

Silly acronyms frosted with a flourish of “what about-ism,” with a free-beacon crazy website bonus.

Grow up.
I asked 'what about the evidence' from Zuck and Roth, if that is what you mean by 'what about-ism.'

I also quoted your post of Nov 22 to show that you said it is not worth investigating if Biden sold influence since "nobody cares."

I asked 'what about the evidence' from Zuck and Roth, if that is what you mean by 'what about-ism.'

I also quoted your post of Nov 22 to show that you said it is not worth investigating if Biden sold influence since "nobody cares."
Oh? A private company maybe suppressed unproven stuff about the candidate’s dirtbag kid?

So you think that FoxNews and the “freebeacon” should have been required to run LOTS of negative stuff, including unproven stuff about Trump? No. That’s most certainly not how life works.

In fact, that’s about as snowflake-ey as it gets. For you to say that private companies should be required to circulate stuff about candidates when they don’t care to? That’s the kind of government overreach that is a hallmark of dictatorships.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

Yes dumbass. Because they don’t charge until the evidence is gathered
You seem really upset.

The FBI could have remained silent 15 months ago, as is their custom for "ongoing investigations" - such as the laptop they have been sitting on for three years.

Is it really lost on you why they did not remain silent in this instance?

You seem really upset.

The FBI could have remained silent 15 months ago, as is their custom for "ongoing investigations" - such as the laptop they have been sitting on for three years.

Is it really lost on you why they did not remain silent in this instance?
I’m not upset; I’m dumbfounded that there are people that cling to completely illogical thought processes like you, even when you are clearly out of any responses other that “you seem upset” and “Oh yeah? Whattabout…”

Empty bravado by you is so transparent, and turns into a farce whenever facts contradict you.

Oh? A private company maybe suppressed unproven stuff about the candidate’s dirtbag kid?
The emails show the "private company" was acting at the direction of a political campaign to suppress free speech and evidence detrimental to Biden just weeks before the election.

Puf may have no understanding of the First Amendment, but I bet you understand it well enough to know this is criminal activity to defraud the voters, which is what happened.

I’m not upset; I’m dumbfounded that there are people that cling to completely illogical thought processes like you, even when you are clearly out of any responses other that “you seem upset” and “Oh yeah? Whattabout…”

Empty bravado by you is so transparent, and turns into a farce whenever facts contradict you.
Give me even one example in which you think the facts have contradicted me.

Give me even one example in which you think the facts have contradicted me.
When you regularly cite articles dated pre-multi-conspiracy sedition indictments and convictions as evidence there was no planning leading up to Jan 6th.

It’s gotten old. Go lie to yourself. You have officially jumped the shark and gotten boring by repeating the same nonsense.

• Haha
The emails show the "private company" was acting at the direction of a political campaign to suppress free speech and evidence detrimental to Biden just weeks before the election.

Puf may have no understanding of the First Amendment, but I bet you understand it well enough to know this is criminal activity to defraud the voters, which is what happened.
🎶Living rent-free in your head, do-da, do-da🎶

When you regularly cite articles dated pre-multi-conspiracy sedition indictments and convictions as evidence there was no planning leading up to Jan 6th.

It’s gotten old. Go lie to yourself. You have officially jumped the shark and gotten boring by repeating the same nonsense.
They really think they have something here. I don’t know whether to laugh or just feel bad about how dumb someone has to be to think this is actually something when it’s a massive nothing-burger….at best.

You ducked the question in your hysteria, why didn't the FBI simply refuse to comment 15 months ago as is its custom as it has refused to comment on the laptop for 3 years?

Hint: it has to do with the 15,000 hours of video they are refusing to release; and with the reason no charges have been brought against Epps despite video showing him exhorting protesters to go 'into' the Capitol; and more.

Disagree.

Lies lose their shock value when they are refuted over and over.

After that, the lies and the liar become pathetic and really boring.
Oh I just think it’s funny that he brings me up when I’m not in the conversation at all. He’s obsessed for sure.

But I fully agree with the rest. I mean how many years of “Hunter’s laptop” before they actually come up with something from it that will take Biden out? None of these simps know how any of this work. The desperation is palpable.

• Haha
Disagree.

Lies lose their shock value when they are refuted over and over.

After that, the lies and the liar become pathetic and really boring.
I proved with your own words that you lied about what you said on Nov. 22.

Now show me where you 'refuted' a lie you think I told, because there is not one and I challenge you to show otherwise.

Oh I just think it’s funny that he brings me up when I’m not in the conversation at all. He’s obsessed for sure.
You have already forgotten the ignorance you displayed about the First Amendment in the Twitter email thread? It was just today. Is your memory that feeble, along with your intellect?

No need to answer that.

You have already forgotten the ignorance you displayed about the First Amendment in the Twitter email thread? It was just today. Is your memory that feeble, along with your intellect?

No need to answer that.
So I’ll keep it simple, which for you is probably still too much, but here goes:

Someone who worked for CANDIDATE Biden (who was at that time a private citizen and had ZERO governmental authority) asking Twitter for photos of Hunter Biden is in no way, shape or form a violation of the 1st Amendment. It has ZERO to do with the First Amendment. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I don’t care how many free beacon links you post, you’re still wrong. You are always wrong. You will always be wrong. And that’s because you’re a brain-dead moron so entrenched in the desperation that the void between your ears will literally latch on to anything, no matter how implausible it is.

If you want to continue to sit here looking like the dumbass you are, have at it, my man. But at the end of the day you will still be wrong.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Sounds like? You believe him? This crap has been hashed over for years. Why would I possibly want to go down that rabbit hole again with you or him? I didn’t like unprecedented tax cuts for corporations that inflated the deficit. You did. I didn’t like an illegally funded wall that’s falling down. You did. I didn’t like alienating Europe and and threatening to leave NATO over cash, an agreement trump didn’t understand and misrepresented every time he opened his mouth. You did. I didn’t like trump fell in love with a brutal dictator. You did, why I don’t know. This is the same sh!t all over again. Me refusing to waste my time is not me saying trumps policies were good. You understand that right?

Anyway, why would I give a FF about what you think? You’re an election denier. Lol. I mean, you JUST SAID the biggest problem is the lies told ABOUT TRUMP. You’re no different than the hayseeds at the Trump rallies that say he’s still president lol.
The tax cuts actually brought in more money. The deficit inflated because spending went up. The tax cuts were why we were able to get the lowest unemployment in history. So yeah, I liked the tax cuts.

The wall is needed. We spend WAY more money every year trying to handle the flow of illegals across the boarder than what the wall would have cost. Apparently you don't like solutions that could actually save us money. That's not to mention the drugs and child trafficking that it would make MUCH more difficult. Those are things you don't mind letting happen I guess.

He got our NATO allies to pony up. What is wrong with that. Stop being a pussy.

He did not fall in love with a dictator. You do understand that you can compliment someone without liking them right? If anyone is in love with a dictator its President Brandon here that's getting kick backs from places like China.

All of this shit you just spewed here was spun bullshit about Trump. That's your problem, not mine. Trumps policies were some of the best in our lifetime. Oh, and he was the first President in decades to not start another war. Oh and he negotiated peace in an area that had been fighting for what seems like 2000 years. You don't like peace?

Stop being a dumb fukk.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Solely because of who he ran against. And I don't regret it.

For the nation I love, there is nothing I would love to see more than a DeSantis/Haley/Tim Scott vs. Klobuchar/Chris Murphy type matchup next time.

Better yet - think of all of the great PR and NIL opportunities for IU if Mark Cuban gets into the White House! :)
You're the one in a cult if you believe this nonsense.

So you think that FoxNews and the “freebeacon” should have been required to run LOTS of negative stuff, including unproven stuff about Trump? No. That’s most certainly not how life works.

In fact, that’s about as snowflake-ey as it gets. For you to say that private companies should be required to circulate stuff about candidates when they don’t care to? That’s the kind of government overreach that is a hallmark of dictatorships.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised
Those "private companies" were told by the FBI BEFORE the story came out to look for this story because it's Russian disinformation. Even though the FBI knew full well it was a real story.

But I fully agree with the rest. I mean how many years of “Hunter’s laptop” before they actually come up with something from it that will take Biden out? None of these simps know how any of this work. The desperation is palpable.
Hopefully we will find out now that people are actually investigating it. I mean there's only been about, what 20 FBI agents that have come forward saying the top brass are stonewalling certain investigations. Nothing to see here.

The tax cuts actually brought in more money. The deficit inflated because spending went up. The tax cuts were why we were able to get the lowest unemployment in history. So yeah, I liked the tax cuts.

The wall is needed. We spend WAY more money every year trying to handle the flow of illegals across the boarder than what the wall would have cost. Apparently you don't like solutions that could actually save us money. That's not to mention the drugs and child trafficking that it would make MUCH more difficult. Those are things you don't mind letting happen I guess.

He got our NATO allies to pony up. What is wrong with that. Stop being a pussy.

He did not fall in love with a dictator. You do understand that you can compliment someone without liking them right? If anyone is in love with a dictator its President Brandon here that's getting kick backs from places like China.

All of this shit you just spewed here was spun bullshit about Trump. That's your problem, not mine. Trumps policies were some of the best in our lifetime. Oh, and he was the first President in decades to not start another war. Oh and he negotiated peace in an area that had been fighting for what seems like 2000 years. You don't like peace?

Stop being a dumb fukk.
Donald? IS THAT YOU?!?

Clearly it’s you posting on a Purdue message board, Donald. While that’s interesting, I guess it’s not surprising.

Donald, you’re still channeling people like Gorka, Powell, Rudy, and Donald J. Jr. You should stop; no one with any sense is buying these tantrums anymore.

Go have a nice, relaxing Sunday brunch with your new besties Kanye and Nick Fuentes. You chose them well; they are center mass for your mindset.

It’ll be okay Donald; keep posting tin foil hat-isms if it makes you feel better. There, there Donald —- suuure you did a super-duper job! Suuure you are “so much winning” still.

Ps; Donald, nice quote from you yesterday!

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.

There, there Donald. It’s okay. Did Kanye, Alex Jones, or Nick Fuentes help you write that lil’ gem? Or did you think it up all by your lil’ ol’ self?

So much winning Donald.

Ps; Donald, nice quote from you yesterday!

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.

There, there Donald. It’s okay. Did Kanye, Alex Jones, or Nick Fuentes help you write that lil’ gem? Or did you think it up all by your lil’ ol’ self?

So much winning Donald.
I wouldn't call it winning, but his nutty comments do not negate the substantial evidence that has been released showing free speech violations and election fraud by twitter on behalf of the dem party.

I wouldn't call it winning, but his nutty comments do not negate the substantial evidence that has been released showing free speech violations and election fraud by twitter on behalf of the dem party.
True. The complete lack of restrictions on a private company does that.

True. The complete lack of restrictions on a private company does that.
Other than the US Constitution.

If, as the email evidence indicates, Twitter took direction from a government entity to deny free speech to some on a behalf of a pres candidate, do you think there is no liability because Twitter is a private company?

Other than the US Constitution.

If, as the email evidence indicates, Twitter took direction from a government entity to deny free speech to some on a behalf of a pres candidate, do you think there is no liability because Twitter is a private company?
If there was a threat of government action it would, IMO, be a clear problem.

But without that threat, you see no liability for Twitter's actions in denying free speech to political opponents of a presidential candidate?
In a free market economy there is a huge financial risk and calculation no matter how they handle it.

ADVERTISEMENT