ADVERTISEMENT

Reese Taylor bolting Indinia as well

Pretty big statement if he transfers to Purdue. He would be the third scholarship player to transfer from IU to Purdue. I understand they’re not transferring to Kentucky, but, still, if I’m an IU grad, I’m asking why.

#LEO? Maybe not so much.
We are THE Indiana University that Hope helped build. Tic

Reactions: mk_peters
You can blast the 2021 IU season as you should - it sucked. But, how can you possibly ignore the fact that IU seriously killed it in recruiting this fall? Not that it will matter in the future - on the field -- that remains to be seen. I

IU 87.74 - PU 85.79

C'mon, give IU some credit or at least discredit the numbers.

The only numbers that matter regarding IU and Purdue the past few weeks;

44-7

Thanks for not answering the question.

Just cause you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean it’s not answered.

For all the talk that Allen is recruiting at levels not seen before, Purdues second and third stringers held beat IU 7-0 in the Bucket

Yes the recruiting class is ranked high, but Allen and his staff have shown little ability to develop it. That was shown this year as a few injuries completely derailed the season. When Purdue had injuries at the same, or slightly worse rate in 2019, we still won 2 Big Ten games and took IU to double overtime (playing a walk on QB just like IU did in the bucket)

A third of the 2019 class has left already so retention is a problem.

Your best offensive player should have been kicked off the team the minute the coach found out he hit a women (he missed no games) but yet your coach preaches LEO

Your coach had to take a pay cut to pay off the old OC which is a sign the school still doesn’t take football seriously, but then Allen turns and pays one of the worst head coaches the past three years so much that UMass owes him No buyout (WTF is that).

Your second year DC has never been a good DC but was hired because of his recruiting prowess, which doesn’t matter if they aren’t coaches properly

Is it a good class? On paper yes, but no one will truly know for 3-5 years

So go pound your chest on winning the off-season while sitting at home during bowl season

Check out Rivals (the site you’re posting on). Indinia is #13 in average stars, a standard long held on your board as the true measure of class quality. Congrats on beating out the Illini. Like us, they’ll pound you on the field.
C'mon man. Average stars on Rivals is total BS and you know it. They count a 5.7 three star the same as a 5.5 three star. One is a decimal point away from a four star and one is the same decimal away from a two star.

Pay attention to 247 - much more accurate. The only time I get on Rivals is to come over here and try to help you speak the truth.

Thanks for not answering the question.
Tom Allen took over a very stable IU FB program. He's won one game against Brohm.

Jeff Brohm took over an absolute dumpster fire of a program at Purdue. He's 3-1 against Allen.

Allen has had 20 players enter the portal this year. Brohm, 7.

You can crow about recruits, rankings, etc., and that's all good. Good for you. If you don't have a product on the field worth showcasing, bellow on about next year, or the next year, or 4 years from now. You might be able to scrape together a win in the Bucket game around that time.

Just cause you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean it’s not answered.

For all the talk that Allen is recruiting at levels not seen before, Purdues second and third stringers held beat IU 7-0 in the Bucket

Yes the recruiting class is ranked high, but Allen and his staff have shown little ability to develop it. That was shown this year as a few injuries completely derailed the season. When Purdue had injuries at the same, or slightly worse rate in 2019, we still won 2 Big Ten games and took IU to double overtime (playing a walk on QB just like IU did in the bucket)

A third of the 2019 class has left already so retention is a problem.

Your best offensive player should have been kicked off the team the minute the coach found out he hit a women (he missed no games) but yet your coach preaches LEO

Your coach had to take a pay cut to pay off the old OC which is a sign the school still doesn’t take football seriously, but then Allen turns and pays one of the worst head coaches the past three years so much that UMass owes him No buyout (WTF is that).

Your second year DC has never been a good DC but was hired because of his recruiting prowess, which doesn’t matter if they aren’t coaches properly

Is it a good class? On paper yes, but no one will truly know for 3-5 years

So go pound your chest on winning the off-season while sitting at home during bowl season
All I wanted is for you to acknowledge that IU won the recruiting battle this year. And as you said that it really doesn't mean crap.

All I wanted is for you to acknowledge that IU won the recruiting battle this year. And as you said that it really doesn't mean crap.
What would that get you? A participation trophy? A sweet 16 ring?

iu

Had to make a slight adjustment.

-Editor
Tom Crean continues to torture me from the IU grave. He’s busy running the UGA basketball team into the ground at record pace. Used to have season tickets. Canceled those as soon as crappy the clown walked into town. I’m not a big time UGA donor but through some contacts I BEGGED the admin not to hire him. They didn’t listen and are reaping the “rewards” of such a “great” hire.

Reactions: Purdue85
What would that get you? A participation trophy? A sweet 16 ring?

iu
Wow those rings are pathetic....and Fugly. Seriously, who else in the College Basketball world does that? Can you imagine a true Blue blood like Kansas, Duke, or North Carolina getting rings for a sweet 16 win?

Tom Allen took over a very stable IU FB program. He's won one game against Brohm.

Jeff Brohm took over an absolute dumpster fire of a program at Purdue. He's 3-1 against Allen.

Allen has had 20 players enter the portal this year. Brohm, 7.

You can crow about recruits, rankings, etc., and that's all good. Good for you. If you don't have a product on the field worth showcasing, bellow on about next year, or the next year, or 4 years from now. You might be able to scrape together a win in the Bucket game around that time.

Purdue transfer numbers going to have to increase significantly to hold all the newcomers.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
This is LOL funny. IU’s staff is playing the recruiting ranking game. They recruit higher ranked untouchables to bolster the overall ranking. No one expects some of those guys to be there 3 years from now.

Reactions: delarno
C'mon man. Average stars on Rivals is total BS and you know it. They count a 5.7 three star the same as a 5.5 three star. One is a decimal point away from a four star and one is the same decimal away from a two star.

Pay attention to 247 - much more accurate. The only time I get on Rivals is to come over here and try to help you speak the truth.
I will just say this. Yes IU has a very good class. As does Purdue. The fact that both are recruiting well and not fighting for last place in the Big for talent is awesome.

Having said that nearly ALL recruiting ranking is BS. Or do you truly believe that Wisc is getting only the 40+ talent? Many many kids do not get the exposure or evaluation that others get. Almost every kid in the south gets evaluated multiple times at camps because there is a camp down here what feels like every weekend.

Wisconsin and others do a great job of evaluating their own local kids and recruiting the good ones regardless of rank.

I am glad Purdue and IU are recruiting better under Brohm but like many others have said, we will see how well they are actually recruiting in a few years. I personally don’t believe for a second that we are recruiting better than Wisconsin which is why the ranking on all the sites are stupid to pay attention to.

This dude trolled our board under this name 5 years ago pretending to be a Indiana fan. The fact he's trying to use average stars as a measure is laughable. We have 2 kids not rated is why our rating is brought down. We have 7 4 stars and 5 more 5.7 3 stars. That's more then half our 20 high schools kids.
He couldn't be unbiased of he tried.
That’s been the commonly used metric on your board for years, and now you’re saying it’s not applicable. You have a guy who claims to have been a high school coach who regularly shoveled that point of view, and all of you jumped in line like sheep. Typical Indinia fan who knows nothing about football or recruiting. You guys were horrible in year five of LEO. Even Allen knows he can’t keep fooling you guys forever, though it’s obvious he’ll keep fooling you for at least a few more years. With your easier entrance requirements, it’s not hard to see why certain kids were available to you at the end. If you’re able, try to think a little harder about it.

That’s been the commonly used metric on your board for years, and now you’re saying it’s not applicable. You have a guy who claims to have been a high school coach who regularly shoveled that point of view, and all of you jumped in line like sheep. Typical Indinia fan who knows nothing about football or recruiting. You guys were horrible in year five of LEO. Even Allen knows he can’t keep fooling you guys forever, though it’s obvious he’ll keep fooling you for at least a few more years. With your easier entrance requirements, it’s not hard to see why certain kids were available to you at the end. If you’re able, try to think a little harder about it.

This has nothing to do with what I posted.... your a fraud.

Funny how when pointing our facts, the old "validation" thing always comes up. When using facts, which are not subjective, the argument is already valid. Just like to see the same old shit coming from some of you.

This has nothing to do with what I posted.... your a fraud.
“Your”? In addition to you knowing nothing about recruiting, it’s also impossible to take you seriously when you’re unable to understand the difference between “your” and “you’re”. Another brilliant Indinia graduate.

As for the star rankings, Indinia’s class rates 13 out of 14 in the Big Ten based on a metric widely argued on your board as being the most equitable when attempting to assess such things. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy in now moving away from that standard.

Funny how when pointing our facts, the old "validation" thing always comes up. When using facts, which are not subjective, the argument is already valid. Just like to see the same old shit coming from some of you.
You haven’t used facts, however. You look like an idiot for a reason.

OK, KC. Your jaded and bipolar opinions are duly noted.
Aw, don’t get upset because you got called out for being wrong. Better yet, just go away if all you want is validation after your 2-10 / 0-9 year, especially after laying down in the Bucket game. If Indinia cared about football, you’d be disgusted. Good thing for the rest of the Big Ten you don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
“Your”? In addition to you knowing nothing about recruiting, it’s also impossible to take you seriously when you’re unable to understand the difference between “your” and “you’re”. Another brilliant Indinia graduate.

As for the star rankings, Indinia’s class rates 13 out of 14 in the Big Ten based on a metric widely argued on your board as being the most equitable when attempting to assess such things. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy in now moving away from that standard.
↑ This from the guy who can't spell Indiana.

Aw, don’t get upset because you got called out for being wrong. Better yet, just go away if all you want is validation after your 2-10 / 0-9 year, especially after laying down in the Bucket game. If Indinia cared about football, you’d be disgusted. Good thing for the rest of the Big Ten you don’t.
The Bog Ten doesn't care about little old Indiana. Dude, you have a real problem. Oh, you corrected your spelling error. That's your, not you're. Let me guess, you did not attend Purdue, you did not even graduate from any college or university. You live in Rossville, and find some of your livestock more attractive than the others.

The Bog Ten doesn't care about little old Indiana. Dude, you have a real problem. Oh, you corrected your spelling error. That's your, not you're. Let me guess, you did not attend Purdue, you did not even graduate from any college or university. You live in Rossville, and find some of your livestock more attractive than the others.
Yes, I corrected it. Spellcheck occasionally does strange things. That wasn’t your issue, though, since you didn’t understand the difference. Not my fault that you can’t spell and don’t know football. What I love is that you’re here pleading and begging for validation for one of the worst football programs in college football. It’s so funny.

Spelling errors....

AAO6iTb.img

Yes, I corrected it. Spellcheck occasionally does strange things. That wasn’t your issue, though, since you didn’t understand the difference. Not my fault that you can’t spell and don’t know football. What I love is that you’re here pleading and begging for validation for one of the worst football programs in college football. It’s so funny.
1. Did you attend Purdue or any other college or university?
2. Do you live in your parent's basement?
3. Have you ever kissed a girl?

Are you going through a tantrum phase? Is that why you’re seeking everyone’s approval here, even though you didn’t realize your star ratings place you 13th in the conference? Poor little guy? Maybe you should get a snack and head to bed.

Are you going through a tantrum phase? Is that why you’re seeking everyone’s approval here, even though you didn’t realize your star ratings place you 13th in the conference? Poor little guy? Maybe you should get a snack and head to bed.

So, tantrum phase? You’d be better off to keep begging and pleading for our approval.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT