ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

Keep the 3 star OL. Go get a few more too

Have the next coach get us 2 bookend pass rushers, a game breaking 4 star WR and a lockdown corner.

I'd wager most if not all of the current commits will be honored by the new coach. There are still quite a few open spots.. not sure the exact count.. maybe 8-10?

It will be getting late in the cycle for 2017 recruits. The new coach might bring in a few guys he was recruiting at his old school and flip a few from MAC type schools. In the case of Fleck that could be several players but probably not to the extent that current verbals would be pushed aside.

Sipe, the QB is definitely worth holding onto. But honestly, you want to retain the entire class because a new coaching staff is only going to have a few months going into signing day and we aren't near full on schollies yet.

Sipe, the QB is definitely worth holding onto. But honestly, you want to retain the entire class because a new coaching staff is only going to have a few months going into signing day and we aren't near full on schollies yet.
I want the recruits that our new coach thinks can compete in the B1G, whether that's 12, 15, 20, or 30.

Reactions: pboiler18
Sipe, Hudson, and Hayes esp. but really all the 3 stars for sure.
CJ Hayes, Brevin Harris and Tijuan Mason are the one's I feel will be amazing at Purdue.....

Mason is a stud and a diamond waiting to be polished.
Hayes is very dynamic.
Harris has incredible size.

Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT