ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the top 3 B10 for 23-24 season

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Assume Edey is back, who are your #1, #2, and #3 BigTen ranking next year?

#1 PUR
#2 MSU
#3 MAR

Last edited:
1 Indiana
2 Mich St
3 Purdue {with or without Edey}
4 Ohio St
5 Nebraska they will surprise a lot of people next year, not me.

1 Indiana
2 Mich St
4 Ohio St
Now we know that you are trolling. IU lost TJD and Race. They replaced them with Ware and Walker. W & W combined totaled 9.4 ppg, which less than Smith did playing for Purdue and less than half TJD's numbers alone. Ware played for a bad Oregon team and his average was more than 2/3 of the 9.4ppg. But he could not get more playing time and points.

Scoring has to come from someone. It is not clear that these two will pick up the slack. And IU was 3 games out of first place this past year.

Now we know that you are trolling. IU lost TJD and Race. They replaced them with Ware and Walker. W & W combined totaled 9.4 ppg, which less than Smith did playing for Purdue and less than half TJD's numbers alone. Ware played for a bad Oregon team and his average was more than 2/3 of the 9.4ppg. But he could not get more playing time and points.

Scoring has to come from someone. It is not clear that these two will pick up the slack.
have a top 10 player down to IU and Kansas, if we don't land him, I would drop IU below Ohio st , until rosters are finalized its just speculation.

Scoring has to come from someone. It is not clear that these two will pick up the slack.
And JHS right? He's not possibly coming back is he?

Scoring has to come from someone. It is not clear that these two will pick up the slack. And IU was 3 games out of first place this past year.
Walker will be a sub.

have a top 10 player down to IU and Kansas, if we don't land him, I would drop IU below Ohio st , until rosters are finalized its just speculation.
You're absolutely trolling for reactions at this point but that's ok, I kind of like it. Posts like this one are just so nonsensical that it's funny to watch people take you seriously.

1 Indiana
2 Mich St
4 Ohio St
IU as right now will have trouble getting into the top 8 of the BT! Even if they get that top 10 player they might make the top five! You left out Maryland who should be top 3, along with Mich St. and Purdue! Question, is Woodson really the answer? I have my doubts, cause he will have to coach like hell to bring this team to a top 20 team level!

You're absolutely trolling for reactions at this point but that's ok, I kind of like it. Posts like this one are just so nonsensical that it's funny to watch people take you seriously.
you have an all big ten 5th year point guard, 2 mcdonalds AAs at the 4 and 5 , decent depth on the wings, and returning a 2-year starter. Mcgaube is the missing link my ranking was based on IU getting him. and as great as tjd was a different style of basketball may fit the returning and added personnel.

IU as right now will have trouble getting into the top 8 of the BT! Even if they get that top 10 player they might make the top five! You left out Maryland who should be top 3, along with Mich St. and Purdue! Question, is Woodson really the answer? I have my doubts, cause he will have to coach like hell to bring this team to a top 20 team!
will be a make-or-break year for him. I think the jury is still out. the roster he has thrown together unfortunately will be the new norm. he walked into a pretty talented roster and so far has not had that impressive of results.

You're absolutely trolling for reactions at this point but that's ok, I kind of like it. Posts like this one are just so nonsensical that it's funny to watch people take you serious. It is obviously working
1 Indiana
2 Mich St
4 Ohio St
There is a 16 somewhere that says not

It is obviously working, he got you to bite and several others. LOL

Another example that summertime is always iu's best.....off season champions again & again. LOL.
Just thinking the same thing when I read the IU first post. I'm okay with this, but the current IU roster, with or without the top 10 (low impact player) transfer is only a middle of the BIG team. However, I bit too, just for the summer season punch line.

:cool:

Just thinking the same thing when I read the IU first post. I'm okay with this, but the current IU roster, with or without the top 10 (low impact player) transfer is only a middle of the BIG team. However, I bit too, just for the summer season punch line.

time will tell, a year ago everyone was saying the same about Purdue, they ended up winning it

you have an all big ten 5th year point guard, 2 mcdonalds AAs at the 4 and 5 , decent depth on the wings, and returning a 2-year starter. Mcgaube is the missing link my ranking was based on IU getting him. and as great as tjd was a different style of basketball may fit the returning and added personnel.
Nah, you overplayed your hand. I’m all for projecting player development but picking an average IU team that loses its best players over two preseason top five teams is a nonsensical cry for attention.

Reactions: Schnelk
Indinia will have a hard time getting to .500 this year.
While I’d love to see that I’m not convinced that that’s the case. That team is never without talent, it’s a question of whether they can get the players to consistently play hard and together. Woodson, in my opinion, has done a pretty good job of that and probably has enough talent on the roster to finish in the middle of the conference

Last edited:
260edde3-2eb4-45f2-af71-2926a728b1bc-E-doai1WQAkYF9H.jpeg

If Edey returns Purdue/MSU will be the favorites with Maryland close behind. After that is Audige returns you got NW, OSU, likely IU and maybe Nebraska in the next tier.

If Edey returns Purdue/MSU will be the favorites with Maryland close behind. After that is Audige returns you got NW, OSU, likely IU and maybe Nebraska in the next tier.
Not sure how Purdue won’t be the favorite over MSU if Edey returns. Purdue got some fortunate breaks last year, but a 3 game lead in the conference championship is what it is and I see no reason why Purdue won’t be improved (and possibly substantially improved).

Of course, if Edey leaves the case for MSU becomes very strong.

Don’t try come on this board without knowing your stuff. It makes you look like a bigger moron than probably are.

time will tell, a year ago everyone was saying the same about Purdue, they ended up winning it

true, there is always hope. That is why IU always is so competitive in the summer basketball season. IU fans are some of the most “hopeful” fans in the BIG. Some might substitute the word “gullible” in place of hopeful, but not me. I like to see the roller coaster ride sometimes.

And he wonders why people think IU fans are dumb. I would guess there are IU graduates who cringe when they see his posts.

Reactions: tenwest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT