ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Marjorie Taylor Greene at it again

Did you hear how that black woman spoke? Where did she learn to speak English?
I thought the fake eye lashes comment was actually pretty funny.
What did she say that was poor English? She sounds good to me.

When she got upset with MTG, she lost her composure.
You are a piece of work. First of all MTG is the one that lost composure and congressional etiquette when she talked about the appearance of a fellow congresswomen. Then you turn around and say that the black congresswoman lost her composure. I guess so when during hearing another congresswoman is talking about your appearance. She spoke good English by the way.

Point of order, I move to strike all these ladies from Congress.

Matter of fact, let's send all. 535 home permanently, can't waste our $ that way.

Reactions: SKYDOG
This is why most blacks don’t vote Republican.
Blacks that see themselves as victims and want the government to make sure they get extra benefits, because life is too hard, vote for Democrats or race baiters like Al Sharpton. The Reverend Al will tell blacks how whites are all racists for taking advantage of them, and then he drives home to his gated, exclusive community.

Blacks that see themselves as victims and want the government to make sure they get extra benefits, because life is too hard, vote for Democrats or race baiters like Al Sharpton. The Reverend Al will tell blacks how whites are all racists for taking advantage of them, and then he drives home to his gated, exclusive community.
Nope. You are wrong. I make a good living and I don't consider myself a victim and I never have and perhaps never will vote republican. I've been voting since 1984. Just as many whites are on welfare but y'all say nothing about them being victims. Y'all say nothing about military veterans who try to get 100% benefits when there ain't a darn thing wrong with them. Ain't nobody thinking about Rev All. Blacks don't need to be told this or told that. You right wingers need to stop saying that.

Most blacks aren't in a cult like the MAGA crazies. Republicans learned how to be racist from the Dixiecrats since the 1960s. Barry Goldwater and others basically kicked blacks from the Republican party. Therefore, you can thank Barry Goldwater and subsequently Nixon for blacks voting Democrat ever since. Not Sharpton. I bring up a republican ticket that I can almost support like Christie/Cheneey or Christie/Pence and y'all thought I was crazy.

As far as Marjorie Taylor Greene. To call out a fellow congresswoman and talk about her long eyelashes is racist.

Nope. You are wrong. I make a good living and I don't consider myself a victim and I never have and perhaps never will vote republican. I've been voting since 1984. Just as many whites are on welfare but y'all say nothing about them being victims. Y'all say nothing about military veterans who try to get 100% benefits when there ain't a darn thing wrong with them. Ain't nobody thinking about Rev All. Blacks don't need to be told this or told that. You right wingers need to stop saying that.

Most blacks aren't in a cult like the MAGA crazies. Republicans learned how to be racist from the Dixiecrats since the 1960s. Barry Goldwater and others basically kicked blacks from the Republican party. Therefore, you can thank Barry Goldwater and subsequently Nixon for blacks voting Democrat ever since. Not Sharpton. I bring up a republican ticket that I can almost support like Christie/Cheneey or Christie/Pence and y'all thought I was crazy.

As far as Marjorie Taylor Greene. To call out a fellow congresswoman and talk about her long eyelashes is racist.
As for MTG, what she did wasn't racist. It was petty, tacky, and bullying but not racist. She's the type to have no trouble doing the same to any other person that she wanted to embarrass without regard to race. Her comments were out of bounds but AOC appears to be the same kind of mouthy tough girl wannabe. I'd be fine if both of them lost in November. Neither contribute anything positive to our country's future.

As for MTG, what she did wasn't racist. It was petty, tacky, and bullying but not racist. She's the type to have no trouble doing the same to any other person that she wanted to embarrass without regard to race. Her comments were out of bounds but AOC appears to be the same kind of mouthy tough girl wannabe. I'd be fine if both of them lost in November. Neither contribute anything positive to our country's future.
I've been on this forum for some time now. I find it quite strange how y'all keep trying to tell a black man what is racist or not. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Pretty childish behavior all around, but MTG did kick off the clown show. I left the Republican Party because of that type of nonsense. There’s too much batsh*t crazy on both sides of the aisle, unfortunately.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
It’s actually "bleach blond, bad built butch body". Yeah that was funny as hell.

You are a piece of work. First of all MTG is the one that lost composure and congressional etiquette when she talked about the appearance of a fellow congresswomen. Then you turn around and say that the black congresswoman lost her composure. I guess so when during hearing another congresswoman is talking about your appearance. She spoke good English by the way.
Where was the racism? Why do you keep doing this? MTG said a lot of stupid things. Hell, a lot of them said a lot of stupid things in this clip. The only thing racially said was from the black woman, but even then, it didn't raise to the level of racism.

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert

So much dumb in this post, I don't even know where to start.

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert
I've been on this forum for some time now. I find it quite strange how y'all keep trying to tell a black man what is racist or not. Unbelievable.
You act like you're the only one capable of experiencing racism. That's what's unbelievable. That remark is extremely ignorant and short sighted.

BTW, I think you need to look up the definition of racism, because what you linked is not it.

Where was the racism? Why do you keep doing this? MTG said a lot of stupid things. Hell, a lot of them said a lot of stupid things in this clip. The only thing racially said was from the black woman, but even then, it didn't raise to the level of racism.

No racism anywhere. BUT...
👀A whole lot of funny though.
👀And more importantly, a whole lot of.....why are ANY of these people, on both sides, acting this way US representatives??

No racism anywhere. BUT...
👀A whole lot of funny though.
👀And more importantly, a whole lot of.....why are ANY of these people, on both sides, acting this way US representatives??
That's the point of my thread. Why insult a fellow member of congress in public about some darn eyelashes? This is what I'm saying about these crazy MAGA cult members. Where are the decent republicans? Ain't no more Richard Lugars around.

You can't blame Crockett for responding in kind. I guess Crockett does not adhere to the motto of Michele Obama. "When they go low, we go high".

That's the point of my thread. Why insult a fellow member of congress in public about some darn eyelashes? This is what I'm saying about these crazy MAGA cult members. Where are the decent republicans? Ain't no more Richard Lugars around.

You can't blame Crockett for responding in kind. I guess Crockett does not adhere to the motto of Michele Obama. "When they go low, we go high".

Yes, MTG started it THIS time, her comments totally out of line. BUT if you have been paying attention to reality & not just Lib media, this is a simple feud between a few nut jobs going on a long while now.

Crazy on both sides.

Highly entertaining, but none of these ladies belong in Congress .... They belong on the Jerry Springer show as a Dem Senator, Fetterman, recent pointed out.

Last edited:

Eyelashes are racist? Man…you’re reaching.

You yourself have said many times that you’ve never personally been the victim of racism.
So, I’m assuming your experience with racism is whatever your told on Urban Radio?

Wasn’t it crazy wig Maxine Waters who told Democrats to get in the face and disturb republicans wherever you find them?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You yourself have said many times that you’ve never personally been the victim of racism.
So, I’m assuming your experience with racism is whatever your told on Urban Radio?
Why do always misquote me. I never said that I never experienced racism. What I said was that I never was held back for any jobs because of racism. Most blacks have experienced racism in one form or another. Again I told y’all about the cross burnings when I was at Purdue in the 80s. They burned a cross at the Black Cultural Center which was across the street from the Armory. And another year the black fraternity, Alpha Phi Alpha had either a cross burned or racial writings on their house on Waldron St. So I’ve been exposed to racism personally, family member experiences, friends, national and regional events all my life. Most way before I started listening to urban radio. Then on urban radio callers and hosts have talked about it also. The bottom line is that black people aren’t “told” that there is racism. We share experiences. So your your statement is quite ignorant as usual.

Eyelashes are racist? Man…you’re reaching.
In case you haven’t noticed, but black women have cornered the market on eyelashes. So much so that it has become a stigma. So much so that some college female athletes have NIL deals with eyelash companies. So crazy Greene to call out a black woman about her eyelashes in a setting that should exude proper decorum is definitely racist. Inappropriate at the least. Greene would never call out a white woman in a public forum wearing lashes, that’s for sure. Being caught on a hot mic is one thing. But knowingly doing so for the world to see is another.

• Haha
In case you haven’t noticed, but black women have cornered the market on eyelashes. So much so that it has become a stigma. So much so that some college female athletes have NIL deals with eyelash companies. So crazy Greene to call out a black woman about her eyelashes in a setting that should exude proper decorum is definitely racist. Inappropriate at the least. Greene would never call out a white woman in a public forum wearing lashes, that’s for sure. Being caught on a hot mic is one thing. But knowingly doing so for the world to see is another.
You probably want to note that Crockrtt is already making money selling merch with her offensive remarks about “bleach blond bad built butch body” so I am not sure where that falls on the racist/decorum spectrum. Calling somebody butch also seems kinda anti-lgbt. And I spelled her name that way because she misspelled her own name in her post about the merch. Probably want to proof before a mic drop.

And I’ll remind the board that several months ago in a committee hearing she referred to the States of Texas and Florida as ”deplorable” which had taken on a connotation to poor white uneducated people - and this was what kinda started this whole thing with MTG when voiced that this comment should have been stricken from the record. So who fired the first salvo in this battle?

Add in that the mouth that roars from NYC calls a female 15 years her senior "BabyGirl". Nothing derogatory there.

I was waiting for you MAGA cult crazies to come out and defend MTG. Faux News is probably working overtime trying to find some dirt on Crockett. Y’all are unbelievable.

• Haha
I was waiting for you MAGA cult crazies to come out and defend MTG. Faux News is probably working overtime trying to find some dirt on Crockett. Y’all are unbelievable.
I don’t see anybody defending MTG. I certainly have no use for her. I think the problem I and probably others have is that you think Crockrtt is blameless here and don’t want to acknowledge her past actions, and certainly not criticize them. The poor girl was attacked for no reason. Yeah no. Crockrtt has on multiple occasion made comments during official business that were against the accepted rules of decorum and the conduct becoming a house member. And she long gotten away with it and been lionized on MSNBC for her actions.

I mean she literally called somebody “butch” and now put it on freaking a shirt and is selling it. That term is seen by many as a blatant slur towards lesbians. Is this acceptable? But somehow nobody cares.

Sorry, read the thread. Most folks not defending MTG here. Several even called her out.

Disappointed you so much, you made up a fantasy in your mind like folks were defending MTG.
Seek help.

Not true. Get out more. Many women of all ethnicities enjoy eyelashes. Had sisters and step mom in the 60s & 70s with huge ones. So they been around awhile.

Last edited:
Not true. Get out more. Many women of all ethnicities enjoy eyelashes. Had sisters and step mom in the 70s with huge ones. So they been around awhile.
Sure they do and have for many years. But I think you need to get out more. Black women have taken eyelashes to a whole different level. Just look at women’s college basketball and the WNBA. Angel Reese is the perfect example. How many black players wear eyelashes compared to white players? It’s not even close. Look at the black track and field athletes. Jacari Richardson in particular. I already told y'all that these women college athletes have eyelash NIL deals and whatnot. Mostly because of the length in some of the eyelashes these women are wearing, black women are stigmatized. That is where Greene comes in with her public criticism.

Last edited:
Sure they do and have for many years. But I think you need to get out more. Black women have taken eyelashes to a whole different level. Just look at women’s college basketball and the WNBA. Angel Reese is the perfect example. How many black players wear eyelashes compared to white players? It’s not even close. Look at the black track and field athletes. Jacari Richardson in particular. I already told that these women college athletes have eyelash NIL deals and what not. Mostly because of the length in some of the eyelashes these women are wearing, black women are stigmatized. That is where Greene comes in with her public criticism.

Angel Reece eyelashes were/are cool. Looked exactly like what my sisters wore.

Go back to your fantasy that people here are defending MTG

Last edited:
Sure they do and have for many years. But I think you need to get out more. Black women have taken eyelashes to a whole different level. Just look at women’s college basketball and the WNBA. Angel Reese is the perfect example. How many black players wear eyelashes compared to white players? It’s not even close. Look at the black track and field athletes. Jacari Richardson in particular. I already told y'all that these women college athletes have eyelash NIL deals and whatnot. Mostly because of the length in some of the eyelashes these women are wearing, black women are stigmatized. That is where Greene comes in with her public criticism.
Are you gonna address the term “butch” and the fact that she has even worse put on a t shirt and making money off it? Or do you give her a pass since she has a “D” behind her name ? Is what MTG said worse than saying she didn’t want her kids to go to school in a racial jungle? What if MTG said a lot of black kids don’t even know what a computer is? Or that migrants are good swimmers? Or showed support if not funded openly anti-Semitic protests and blocking Jewish kids from buildings?

As for FNC, I watched The Five on Fox and every person on the panel has very negative response to MTG. The difference is that given a vote house R reps would probably expel MTG. House Dems would make Crockrtt Speaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT