ADVERTISEMENT

Question....What does Harris know about running a business?

The border was important enough for Biden and the Democrats to reverse what Trump had that was working. Do whatever it takes to compromise Americans and the country to reverse anything Trump has done under his administration.
Back in 2019, when the repubs that had control of the WH, Congress, and Senate if they had a bill signed into law for the border, there wouldn’t have been anything for Biden to overturn. Would it?

Well, what was wrong? Explain yourself.
It was negotiated in secret. Then once was made public, was rejected by the majority of GOP Senators, and all the GOP House members.

The bill would require the provision of taxpayer-funded lawyers for illegal aliens.

The bill would make legal up to 5,000 illegal aliens a day.

The bill would require the payment of billions of dollars to sanctuary cities.

I know CNN and Urban Radio told you it was a “conservative leaning” bill, but once again they are lying to you.

It was negotiated in secret. Then once was made public, was rejected by the majority of GOP Senators, and all the GOP House members.

The bill would require the provision of taxpayer-funded lawyers for illegal aliens.

I know CNN and Urban Radio told you it was a “conservative leaning” bill, but once again they are lying to you.

Yes, that border bill was about as close to being conservative.......as K2 is to being a moderate. Lol

Last edited:
Back in 2019, when the repubs that had control of the WH, Congress, and Senate if they had a bill signed into law for the border, there wouldn’t have been anything for Biden to overturn. Would it?
Problem being that some Republicans sided with Democrats and they couldn’t get anything done. Republicans don’t stick together like the Democrats. Neither side has the American people’s best interest in hand. The current Democrats are evil and are worse than the Republicans.

First of all, the border is not a priority for Biden and the Dems. Secondly, executive orders aren’t permanent. Therefore Biden said that he wanted congress to pass a bill. They had a bi-partisan, conservative leaning bill ready for him to sign but the cult leader told them not to go through with it. Don’t you see that it is wrong for a fool, an outsider no doubt to be able to contact the republicans leadership and prevent a bill to go through? Particularly a bill for a border solution that the repubs seemingly is high on the priority list. That’s unbelievable to me. Just like in 2019 where the repubs had control of the WH, congress, and the senate and did not pass one bill on the border. Not sure if a bill was even drafted. They absolutely did nothing as far as the border when they had complete control. The bottom line is that don’t fault the Biden administration for the border issue.
It was not...I repeat not a conservative leaning bill. Surely, you're smarter than the statement in your last sentence in this post. Surley.

It was not...I repeat not a conservative leaning bill. Surely, you're smarter than the statement in your last sentence in this post. Surley.
Yes it was a conservative leaning bill.

Your turn, why didn’t the republicans pass a border bill when they had full govt. power in 2017 or 2018? Particularly since the repubs are bullish about the border.

Your turn, why didn’t the republicans pass a border bill when they had full govt. power in 2017 or 2018? Particularly since the repubs are bullish about the border.
A border bill was unnecessary if your boy Biden didn’t sign an executive order to undue what Trump had done to control the border immigration.

A border bill was unnecessary if your boy Biden didn’t sign an executive order to undue what Trump had done to control the border immigration.
Dude, you must have been in the same civics and history classes with the Boneman and y’all fell asleep. If the republican controlled government drafted a bill on the border and signed by Chump in 2017 it is LAW. Therefore, Chump would not have needed to create an executive order for the border for Biden to remove. Again as bullish about the border that the repubs claim to be they failed in 2017.

Reactions: BB62
Wrong.

They didn't need a bill back then because the border wasn't a sieve letting the flow through.
Dude are you kidding me. That’s what Chump ran on in 2016 when he came down that stupid escalator. Remember he wanted to build a big beautiful wall. He promised that Mexico was going to pay for that it beautiful wall. He said that Mexico was sending their gangs and racists. He said that their calves were big as cantaloupes from carrying all those drugs across the border. He was a used of separating the children from the parents at the border. So yes, a bill was needed. Because the repubs didn’t do anything Chump created an executive order.

Wrong again, Pelosi was the Speaker in 2019. Try, try again

Someone had to fact check the fact checkers, although I guess you’re not a fact checker here…good thing

Try a useful link.

Wrong again, Pelosi was the Speaker in 2019. Try, try again

Someone had to fact check the fact checkers, although I guess you’re not a fact checker here…good thing

Try a useful link.

Yeah I meant 2017 when the repubs did have control of the govt. Speaking of Pelosi, her and the Dems did allocate a little money for Chump for the wall.

They didn't need a bill back then because the border wasn't a sieve letting the flow through.
Forget it Twin.
The liberals on here don't differentiate between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.
There is absolutely no need for additional laws. The laws are in place to prevent illegals from crossing into our Country.
That's why they call them illegals, they broke the law to get into our Country. How hard is that to understand.
The Dems want a new law where they can include a fast track to citizenship for the 15 million illegals already here.

Like the inflation reduction act, the Dem bill proposed was the border security bill.
It made legal the over 1 million a year illegals coming across our border.

Yeah I meant 2017 when the repubs did have control of the govt. Speaking of Pelosi, her and the Dems did allocate a little money for Chump for the wall.
Yes, republicans had control in 2017 much like the democrats had control in 2021. 21 brought us inflation and an open border after Biden told the immigrants to “surge the border”. I am surprised prosecutor Harris didn’t talk him out of it (🤦‍♂️)

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Dude are you kidding me. That’s what Chump ran on in 2016 when he came down that stupid escalator. Remember he wanted to build a big beautiful wall. He promised that Mexico was going to pay for that it beautiful wall. He said that Mexico was sending their gangs and racists. He said that their calves were big as cantaloupes from carrying all those drugs across the border. He was a used of separating the children from the parents at the border. So yes, a bill was needed. Because the repubs didn’t do anything Chump created an executive order.
One question to test your honesty...Which President allowed the fewest illegals into the country by their open boarders?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT