ADVERTISEMENT

QBs Purdue will face the rest of the season

Roeder

Junior
Jun 21, 2007
Outside of Ohio State, will Purdue see any QBs this year better than the three they saw to start the season?

The reason I ask is BC's QB was by far the worst Purdue has faced this year and it allowed them to be more aggressive with blitzs to manufacture pressure. Those first three games were baptism by fire for the defense, but it might get a little easier for them to have success as the skill level of opposing QBs goes down.

Outside of Ohio State, will Purdue see any QBs this year better than the three they saw to start the season?

The reason I ask is BC's QB was by far the worst Purdue has faced this year and it allowed them to be more aggressive with blitzs to manufacture pressure. Those first three games were baptism by fire for the defense, but it might get a little easier for them to have success as the skill level of opposing QBs goes down.

MSU’s Lewerke I think it real good when he is on and the running game is going well. Whisky’s QB isn’t flashy but he does what the staff wants him to do. I’d have to say Ramsey from IU might be the second best QB Purdue faces the rest of the season after OSU’s.

I'd say the closer answer is that all of the remaining QBs we will face will be better than Anthony Brown.

Edit: Oh wait, didn't realize that Juice Williams isn't at Illinois anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT