ADVERTISEMENT

Putin backs Harris in election

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Yes, I believe it 100%.

I knew it would get your knickers in a knot Bob.
But think about it...Why would Putin rather have Harris than Trump at POTUS?

Lol. I don't think he would. You're the one saying it's true. You need to give the explanation. I assume you'll come up with some intricate conspiracy theory but I'm willing to listen. I'm sure weakness will be mentioned at some point.

Lol. I don't think he would. You're the one saying it's true. You need to give the explanation. I assume you'll come up with some intricate conspiracy theory but I'm willing to listen. I'm sure weakness will be mentioned at some point.
Wait....are you saying that what NBC, Newsweek and all the other liberal rags are reporting is false?
So, does Putin support Harris in the election? Yes or no?

And I'll ask again, why would Putin prefer having Harris rather than Trump?

Wait....are you saying that what NBC, Newsweek and all the other liberal rags are reporting is false?
So, does Putin support Harris in the election? Yes or no?

And I'll ask again, why would Putin prefer having Harris rather than Trump?
Did you see the interviewer laughing.? The audience?

I'm not gonna play your games. You started the thread. I know you are desperately trying to make your gotcha question work. Since you believe the liberal media that you despise, it would seem that you need to supply an explanation.

Just remember trump said he could fix this in one day and it will be easy. You should explain how he's gonna do that in your reply.

• Haha

I'm not gonna play your games. You started the thread. I know you are desperately trying to make your gotcha question work. Since you believe the liberal media that you despise, it would seem that you need to supply an explanation.

Just remember trump said he could fix this in one day and it will be easy. You should explain how he's gonna do that in your reply.
what explanation are you looking for?
Putin said it. I didn't make it up. NBC, Newsweek, MSNBC, they're all reporting this to be the case (that Putin said he backs Harris over Trump).
Are you claiming that because they were laughing that he was only joking and that he secretly supports Trump?

But again, what explanation do you want?

Deny Khloe Kardashian GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

what explanation are you looking for?
Putin said it. I didn't make it up. NBC, Newsweek, MSNBC, they're all reporting this to be the case (that Putin said he backs Harris over Trump).
Are you claiming that because they were laughing that he was only joking and that he secretly supports Trump?

But again, what explanation do you want?
I'm starting to remember why I cussed so much before.

I'm not gonna play your dodge and weave crap. Last chance.

You've asked me twice why Putin would prefer Harris over trump.

I said once and I'm saying again, I don't think he prefers Harris over trump. I don't take Putin at his word, especially after seeing the video.

How can I answer your question when I don't believe or agree with the premise of it?

You obviously believe him. YOU should be the one explaining why you believe him, not the guy who doesn't.

• Haha
You seriously believe this? Holy cow.

Just yesterday Russia gets busted financing useful idiots Tim Pool, Benny Johnson and many others to help Trump win the 2024 election and today Putin endorses Kamala Harris?This is how dumb Putin thinks MAGA is.

Oh my good God....when are you libs gonna' give up on Russia hoaxes. The liberal media said it once and is now backtracking on it.

I said once and I'm saying again, I don't think he prefers Harris over trump. I don't take Putin at his word, especially after seeing the video.

How can I answer your question when I don't believe or agree with the premise of it?

You obviously believe him. YOU should be the one explaining why you believe him, not the guy who doesn't.
Let me play...Harris has no military experience. Probably never even held a gun. She has no defense experience, knows nothing about it, and has a military that much prefers DJT.

Putin will....and write this down...invade another country the day Harris gets elected. If I'm in his shoes, I'd send Harris' campaign a big fat check with Barack Obama's name on it.

Let me play...Harris has no military experience. Probably never even held a gun. She has no defense experience, knows nothing about it, and has a military that much prefers DJT.

Putin will....and write this down...invade another country the day Harris gets elected. If I'm in his shoes, I'd send Harris' campaign a big fat check with Barack Obama's name on it.
That makes no sense.

Putin is getting bled to death in Ukraine. Do you keep up with what's going on there? You think he has the manpower and military equipment to fight on another front? They've lost 3000 tanks........and are trotting out 65 year old T-55s to use in the war. Conscripts for the front lines.

I am going to write it down because you'll be wrong yet again. So far the democrats are the party standing up to him. Harris will continue Biden's policy of support for Ukraine. Why would Putin want that?You think trump is gonna stop him? Let me guess. He will solve it in one day and it will be easy.

Trump will demand that Ukraine agree to peace talks at the current lines or will cut their military aid. He will tell the Russians they need to agree to negotiate at the current lines or he will supply Ukraine with military aid........but only in the form loans.

Ukraine will not agree. They were invaded. Putin will say he's negotiating and trump will follow his lead. Another one checked off on his self confessed retribution tour.

• Haha
Just yesterday Russia gets busted financing useful idiots Tim Pool, Benny Johnson and many others to help Trump win the 2024 election and today Putin endorses Kamala Harris?This is how dumb Putin thinks MAGA is.

Oh my good God....when are you libs gonna' give up on Russia hoaxes. The liberal media said it once and is now backtracking on it.
I don't know what that means.

That makes no sense.

Putin is getting bled to death in Ukraine. Do you keep up with what's going on there? You think he has the manpower and military equipment to fight on another front? They've lost 3000 tanks........and are trotting out 65 year old T-55s to use in the war. Conscripts for the front lines.

I am going to write it down because you'll be wrong yet again. So far the democrats are the party standing up to him. Harris will continue Biden's policy of support for Ukraine. Why would Putin want that?You think trump is gonna stop him? Let me guess. He will solve it in one day and it will be easy.

Trump will demand that Ukraine agree to peace talks at the current lines or will cut their military aid. He will tell the Russians they need to agree to negotiate at the current lines or he will supply Ukraine with military aid........but only in the form loans.

Ukraine will not agree. They were invaded. Putin will say he's negotiating and trump will follow his lead. Another one checked off on his self confessed retribution tour.
With DJT, the nightmare of your very existence, we had no wars. Only under Bedpan and Giggles was Putin brave enough to invade any sovereign nation. Maybe you just need to take another hiatus.

So the audience and interviewer laughing or smiling is proof of what Putin is thinking?

giphy.gif

I would never take the word of Putin or the optics of the video either. I'll take him at history and his actions. He's profited and invaded countries during the last several Democratic presidencies. So yes, he'd much rather take Harris over Trump.

With DJT, the nightmare of your very existence, we had no wars. Only under Bedpan and Giggles was Putin brave enough to invade any sovereign nation. Maybe you just need to take another hiatus.
And Obummer. In fact, Russia has started new wars during almost every president in my lifetime other than Trump, which makes @BB62 comments about Putin preferring Trump that much more ridiculous.

Last edited:
We were IN A WAR FOR 4 YEARS. He promised to get us out. He gave away the store and turned it over to someone else.

WE ARE NOT IN A WAR. American servicemen aren't dying overseas.

Putin was gonna invade after the 2020 election no matter who was president. If it had been trump he would have had a free hand. Trump did his job in the first term by discrediting NATO and our European allies. America first. Isolationism. MAGA republicans would follow his lead.

So the audience and interviewer laughing or smiling is proof of what Putin is thinking?

giphy.gif
No, the proof is how trump has fawned over trump since 2016. The proof is how Russia has tried to help trump in every election trump has been in. The laughing moderator and audience is minor compared to all the over whelming evidence that Putin wants trump as president again.

• Haha
I would never take the word of Putin or the optics of the video either. I'll take him at history and his actions. He's profited and invaded countries during the last several Democratic presidencies. So yes, he'd much rather take Harris over Trump.
How's that working out for him?

Is the NATO alliance stronger under Biden or trump? You understand that breaking up NATO is critical to Putin's desire to recreate the old Soviet Union right?

Wait, you still think Russiagate is real? Lol.

Of course you probably do. Russia gate was conceived as an alternative to the democrats diagnosing why they lost to a game show host in 2016
When did I say that? Are we talking about that?

You believe Putin hasn't been trying to help trump since 2016?

No, the proof is how trump has fawned over trump since 2016. The proof is how Russia has tried to help trump in every election trump has been in. The laughing moderator and audience is minor compared to all the over whelming evidence that Putin wants trump as president again.
So once again, you're here believing in words over actions. Not only that, you're taking small comments that Trump made about Putin and turning that into what you believe is policy despite what ACTUALLY happened. This is why you're voting for the left. You cannot discern reality from the fiction they've spun for you.

When did I say that? Are we talking about that?

You believe Putin hasn't been trying to help trump since 2016?
I think Putin is trying to sew chaos and that is all that he's trying to do. Looks like it's working because a supposed Republican isn't voting for the Republican candidate.

You sound like BNI who refuses to believe in statistics and facts. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it true.....

Bob,
Do you think the democrat policy of "Maybe if we're nice to them, they won't hate us" would work with Putin?

That strategy seems to be working so well with Iran. And while we're at it, maybe we should give Putin money like Biden gave Iran so they can rebuild their nuclear program and fund Hamas.

I mean, I realize you're a bleeding heart lib, but diplomacy doesn't always work. Sometimes the threat of kicking someone's ass does though.

Bob,
Do you think the democrat policy of "Maybe if we're nice to them, they won't hate us" would work with Putin?

That strategy seems to be working so well with Iran. And while we're at it, maybe we should give Putin money like Biden gave Iran so they can rebuild their nuclear program and fund Hamas.

I mean, I realize you're a bleeding heart lib, but diplomacy doesn't always work. Sometimes the threat of kicking someone's ass does though.
No dice. This is the always the way you avoid answering questions when you get stuck. A meaningless answer and you move on to another question. You don't want to say why you believe Putin after you start a thread about a ridiculous position he claims to have.

So once again, you're here believing in words over actions. Not only that, you're taking small comments that Trump made about Putin and turning that into what you believe is policy despite what ACTUALLY happened. This is why you're voting for the left. You cannot discern reality from the fiction they've spun for you.
Small comments? Lol. I guess that's progress. At least you didn't claim the media lied about what he said.

Trump believed Putin over his own intelligence services. Trump said that he wouldn't come to the aid of a European country attacked by Russia if the hadn't met their NATO commitments on defense spending. He has repeatedly floated the idea of pulling out of NATO. I can go on if you like.

I guess you're saying we shouldn't believe anything trump says. On that we agree.

I think Putin is trying to sew chaos and that is all that he's trying to do. Looks like it's working because a supposed Republican isn't voting for the Republican candidate.
Yes. And trump is helping him.

I'm not a Republican. Used to be.

For the umpteenth time, I would vote for a houseplant before I would vote for trump.

• Haha
Small comments? Lol. I guess that's progress. At least you didn't claim the media lied about what he said.

Trump believed Putin over his own intelligence services. Trump said that he wouldn't come to the aid of a European country attacked by Russia if the hadn't met their NATO commitments on defense spending. He has repeatedly floated the idea of pulling out of NATO. I can go on if you like.

I guess you're saying we shouldn't believe anything trump says. On that we agree.
And what happened? The other NATO nations stepped up and started paying more. I swear to god you always latch on to what sounds bad and never look at the good outcomes. Maybe, just maybe, there's other ways to tackle problems that are different than what your sensitivities can handle.

And what happened? The other NATO nations stepped up and started paying more. I swear to god you always latch on to what sounds bad and never look at the good outcomes. Maybe, just maybe, there's other ways to tackle problems that are different than what your sensitivities can handle.
That's one. And you think that money is as important as Article 5 of the NATO charter? Trump said he would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell it wanted to any NATO country that didn't meet the defense spending guidelines. Did the media lie about that?

You JUST POSTED that Putin wants to create chaos. You think that statement by trump, which he has said more than once, caused a little chaos in Brussels? Did NATO defense ministers lose any sleep over it?

Can you sit there and argue the money that the money the NATO members don't commit to their own defense budgets is even remotely more important than defending our allies in Europe?

To be clear, I'm not defending the countries that don't meet their 2%, which is a guideline BTW. But there's no need to publicly rail about it all the time. The message can be clear sent behind the scenes. Most of the time allies don't publicly berate each other about such things. But I guess that wouldn't get him any attention and he would miss a great opportunity to appear tough.

To the original point, you have no comment on how trump's public comments questioning the need for NATO and whether we needed to remain in it contribute to Putin's chaos? Trump taking Putin's side on election interference is just a small comment? How about him blaming Biden for Putin's invasion?

We were IN A WAR FOR 4 YEARS. He promised to get us out. He gave away the store and turned it over to someone else.

WE ARE NOT IN A WAR. American servicemen aren't dying overseas.

Putin was gonna invade after the 2020 election no matter who was president. If it had been trump he would have had a free hand. Trump did his job in the first term by discrediting NATO and our European allies. America first. Isolationism. MAGA republicans would follow his lead.
Actually we are in TWO wars. Paying for both with very real money, materiel, and Sailors and Soldiers.

Actually we are in TWO wars. Paying for both with very real money, materiel, and Sailors and Soldiers.
Actually we aren't. Not sure where you get your news.

We have carrier groups in the Middle East to support and protect Israel. Would you like to bring them home?

Well then you're completely delusional.
Yep, bring them home. Cut off the money to Iran and they don't have to be there!!!! Even doofus Trump had that figured out!

Well then you're completely delusional.
Yep, bring them home. Cut off the money to Iran and they don't have to be there!!!! Even doofus Trump had that figured out!
You're simply lying. I get it. You have to say we're at war so you can blame the wars on Biden and say he started them.

Our troops aren't fighting and dying. The pentagon is not in charge of the offensive or defensive actions in Israel or Ukraine. You're redefining what war is to fit your politics. Good job.

We are supplying intel and arms to our allies who are involved in wars.

By your definition we were at War with Yemen when trump was in office because we're supplying our ally Saudi Arabia with weapons.

You're simply lying. I get it. You have to say we're at war so you can blame the wars on Biden and say he started them.

Our troops aren't fighting and dying. The pentagon is not in charge of the offensive or defensive actions in Israel or Ukraine. You're redefining what war is to fit your politics. Good job.

We are supplying intel and arms to our allies who are involved in wars.

By your definition we were at War with Yemen when trump was in office because we're supplying our ally Saudi Arabia with weapons.
You're just beyond naive.

Trying to figure out how Afghanistan under Trump with American troops involved wasn’t a war, but Ukraine with no American troops involved is one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT