ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Women's Basketball Wins Fourth Straight Road Game, Defeats Rutgers 68-54

#Purdue women's basketball picks up its fourth straight road victory with a 68-54 win over Rutgers. The Boilermakers also tied their Big Ten win total from last season.

Only saw bits and pieces of tongiht’s WBB game (will watch it all in AM) but I am so pleased for their bounce-back. Couldn’t help but notice that after the game Petree avoided getting in line to greet the Rutgers personnel until after their coach went thru. Neither seemed to even want to look at the each oither. Bad blood?

Only saw bits and pieces of tongiht’s WBB game (will watch it all in AM) but I am so pleased for their bounce-back. Couldn’t help but notice that after the game Petree avoided getting in line to greet the Rutgers personnel until after their coach went thru. Neither seemed to even want to look at the each oither. Bad blood?
I wouldn't think so. They said on the broadcast at some point that Petre was one of the first Rutgers players in the portal last year before the rest of the team joined. Rutgers has a new coaching staff and pretty sure ab entirely new team this year.

I wouldn't think so. They said on the broadcast at some point that Petre was one of the first Rutgers players in the portal last year before the rest of the team joined. Rutgers has a new coaching staff and pretty sure ab entirely new team this year.
Maybe… but did you watch the line at the end of the game? It sure looked like they purposefully avoided each other. But I could be wrong - I have been many times before. Grin.

Reactions: BoilerRingside
Maybe… but did you watch the line at the end of the game? It sure looked like they purposefully avoided each other. But I could be wrong - I have been many times before. Grin.
I saw what you are referring to. Not sure if they were avoiding each other or not. But what I was excited about was Lasha Petree finally having some positive things happen for her on offense. She had been struggling big time for quite a while. It would be huge for this team coming down the stretch for her to start scoring like she was early on in the season. It would take a lot of the pressure off of Ellis and Harper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT