ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs UConn Game Thread

I'm curious how we approach the second half. If it were me, I'd give the starters at least one more good series each. If we take the kickoff and score a touchdown on the first drive of the second half, I go to second string. If the defense forces a punt or turnover, the second string goes in on that side of the ball too.

I'm curious how we approach the second half. If it were me, I'd give the starters at least one more good series each. If we take the kickoff and score a touchdown on the first drive of the second half, I go to second string. If the defense forces a punt or turnover, the second string goes in on that side of the ball too.
That's not a bad approach. They are a broken team and coming out and scoring would truly seal it.

But.. with our luck with injuries, I'm torn on just playing the second team and get some experience.

Reactions: purduepat1969
That's not a bad approach. They are a broken team and coming out and scoring would truly seal it.

But.. with our luck with injuries, I'm torn on just playing the second team and get some experience.
No need to play starters any longer. At least no skill players. We have plenty of 2nd string guys that need reps.

Reactions: rgarlitz and BBG
AOC to Rice!

Good to see Rice do something. Don't recall seeing him get much run until now.

Reactions: BBG
Wow.. hats off to these coaches and players.. I don’t care what happens from here on out I feel like a doubting Thomas.. @SDBoiler1 you were right and I was wrong .. the team hasn’t looked this good in a while

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I love what I'm seeing, but my mind keeps going to what could go wrong. Pull the starters now, avoid typical Purdue bad luck. No more injuries please. Maybe second string gets other play makers involved at WR and we all enjoy a great start to the season. I'd like to see more of the transfer RB.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Signs of life for special teams? Nope still can't get it right. Sorry, I'm acting spoiled.

Over/Under at 57. Who would have thought we could have that many alone.

Nah. Go wake up the bus driver.

As usual, FDB Johnson is right.

6a00e54ef85fc4883401b7c8d01923970b-600wi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT