ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Northwestern: Official Gamethread

Sindelar lost the game.
I’m not going to defend the poor decisions, but it’s tough to win against a good defense when you can’t run the ball even just a little bit. That’s as much reason to go with DB in the second half- to add a different dimension.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
There is a lot if tale t on this team... It's just young...
I stand by what I said earlier... NW is not better than us .. we are killing ourselves

They have a QB that is one of the best in the country. Their lines are pushing us back on both sides of the ball. Hard to argue they aren’t more talented than us. We have the better Freshman though.

Reactions: Gary Boiler
I think the defense has reacted a lot tonight. A lot of new starters out there. But they did get a stop to start the 3rd.
Can't disagree. Can't overlook the value Holt adds. They re-grouped quickly. Nice to see a Purdue team come out of the locker room in the second half with a plan.

Reactions: rgarlitz
They have a QB that is one of the best in the country. Their lines are pushing us back on both sides of the ball. Hard to argue they aren’t more talented than us. We have the better Freshman though.
NW will be the second best offense Purdue sees all year with Thorson at QB. Wisconsin is likely number one with their OL, Taylor, and Hornibrook who just doesn’t make mistakes

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Get the hell rid of replay. Can't overturn the obvious crap like holding and interference then they try to nitpick spots from camera 200 ft away. Waste of time.

Reactions: mathboy
Another opportunity if we take care of business. Minus the big run by Knox our offense isn’t as potent with Blough, but he isn’t handing it over to NW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT