ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Nebraska 2: Predictions & Game Thread

Time for a beverage, Boilers!

220px-Makers_Mark.jpg

Oh, I see. I'm the only person making emotional posts. My post was "this team will get killed in the tournament". After which I clarified saying that if they play like they have the past 4 games, they won't get very far in the tournament. But you chose to ignore that.

Now you're making a dumb statement about getting every teams best game, when we're clearly not playing well. I called you on it, and you don't like it. And I don't really care. Put me on ignore if you don't like what I post.
Other than Carsen I thought the Boilers played well today. That will win a lot of games in the tourney.

Oh another Quad 1

Oh, I see. I'm the only person making emotional posts. My post was "this team will get killed in the tournament". After which I clarified saying that if they play like they have the past 4 games, they won't get very far in the tournament. But you chose to ignore that.

Now you're making a dumb statement about getting every teams best game, when we're clearly not playing well. I called you on it, and you don't like it. And I don't really care. Put me on ignore if you don't like what I post.
no, you made a dumb comment, was called on it, didn't like it and responded, which prompted my follow up.

Don't make dumb comments and you won't get called on it. It's not personal. Relax. I've done it before. We're good.

I

Reactions: mathboy and BBG
Carsen's numbers after Nebraska game over the last four:

21 of 78 fg
26.9% FG%
7 of 39 3pt
17.9% 3pt %
15 turnovers

Anyone starting to think if Carsen doesn't get it turned around quickly, he could shoot himself out of 1st Team B1G?

Another conference road win. Another “found a way to win a close game”. These are what championships are made of. They aren’t all going to be pretty!
Michigan and Michigan St are going to have to meet twice coming up, so we can really take control of this title. Go Boilers!!

Reactions: Schnelk
Carsen's numbers after Nebraska game over the last four:

21 of 78 fg
26.9% FG%
7 of 39 3pt
17.9% 3pt %
15 turnovers

Anyone starting to think if Carsen doesn't get it turned around quickly, he could shoot himself out of 1st Team B1G?
No way. He’ll turn it around. We need to get back into the friendly confines, slump busting Mackey.

Reactions: Roeder and Purdue85
Nebraska may have the least amount of talent in the league.

I didn't question your post at the time, but I don't think that's anything close to being accurate.

Sure, they lost a key piece, in Isaac Copeland. Have they lost anyone else?

I don't keep up with them, but I don't think so.

Going into the season they were picked as a B1G contender... any where from #4 (many sources) all the way up to #2 (Andy Katz).

I'm not looking for an argument, just clarification. Based on what we saw, and preseason expectations based on what's on the roster, that was NOT a "least amount of talent in the league" team.

I didn't question your post at the time, but I don't think that's anything close to being accurate.

Sure, they lost a key piece, in Isaac Copeland. Have they lost anyone else?

I don't keep up with them, but I don't think so.

Going into the season they were picked as a B1G contender... any where from #4 (many sources) all the way up to #2 (Andy Katz).

I'm not looking for an argument, just clarification. Based on what we saw, and preseason expectations based on what's on the roster, that was NOT a "least amount of talent in the league" team.
Okay, who has less talent?

No way. He’ll turn it around. We need to get back into the friendly confines, slump busting Mackey.

Exactly. It's impressive Nojel, Cline, Haarms, and Eifert have been carrying this team during his slump. It's actually made the team better IMO.

When Carsen and Trevion get back to playing their A games Purdue has the potential to be scary good down the stretch.

Exactly. It's impressive Nojel, Cline, Haarms, and Eifert have been carrying this team during his slump. It's actually made the team better IMO.

When Carsen and Trevion get back to playing their A games Purdue has the potential to be scary good down the stretch.
It has made us better. We are winning as a team. It was only a couple of months ago that people were wondering on here what we would do if he fouled out or did not average 30 pts a game.

Reactions: Roeder
Hey Boilermakers....It never fails. I had just a regular check up at the Dr.’s Office Monday and have now come down with a stomach bug. There’s no way I won’t watch the game but won’t be posting so ya’ll have to pick up the slack!!! And God please don’t let this be a close one.....please, please please....
Gotta watch those stomach bugs...…...just never know

Reactions: BoilerGal74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT