ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs ND Game Thread

AOC can become a legend here. Drive for a TD. Get the onside kick and another TD. Get the 2 point conversion.

I am saying we have a chance.

The White uniform again yields surrender. I have said it before and say it again, never wear this uniform combo again

• A player leaving his feet to attack an opponent by an upward and forward thrust of the body to make forcible contact in the head or neck area - yes
  • A crouch followed by an upward and forward thrust to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area, even though one or both feet are still on the ground - yes
  • A player leading with helmet, shoulder, forearm, fist, hand or elbow to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area
  • A player lowering his head before attacking by initiating forcible contact with the crown of the helmet.

Hitting a defenseless player like that is unnecessary roughness. Sorry, that should be a flag.

Did they call that incomplete yet?
  • A player leaving his feet to attack an opponent by an upward and forward thrust of the body to make forcible contact in the head or neck area - yes
  • A crouch followed by an upward and forward thrust to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area, even though one or both feet are still on the ground - yes
  • A player leading with helmet, shoulder, forearm, fist, hand or elbow to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area
  • A player lowering his head before attacking by initiating forcible contact with the crown of the helmet.
Wasn't a hit to the head....not targeting

Same expert who was sure Douglas should’ve been flagged earlier for targeting when he led with his arms

Reactions: pu1985
I don’t know that he got to the yard to gain. However, you can’t stop stop and cower at that moment. Get that yard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT