ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Mizzu Game Predictions

Those are interesting score numbers...
5 TDs, Safety and Returned Extra Point to 4 TDs, missed Extra Point and FG, perhaps?
As long as you're on the right side of it, I like it.

I was guessing they'd go for two at some point and have a field goal. But I'll take today's final result over my guess.

Reactions: 70boiler
I hope that all of those Purdue fans who predicted us to lose, can now see what these coaches are putting together right now. I encourage all Boiler fans to set aside the past. This is a completely new ERA of PURDUE FOOTBALL! I think it is time to start seeing all of the reasons that we can win, instead of all the reasons we can lose. I love Purdue no matter who plays, or who coaches, but we are entering and amazing era. Back the BOILERS and be positive.

PU 37 Mizzu 35

I think it is a shoot out with Purdue winning, but again with a balanced attack 2 rushing TD's and 2 Passing and 3 Field Goals including the one to win it late.

Purdue defense with some key takeaways including a sack and recovered fumble and key interception.

I think Mizzu starts fast and goes up 14-3 but then Purdue controls the game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters with mixing up the run and pass and it keeps Mizzu off balance and flips the score to 34-21.

The 4th quarter is where dehydration and depth hurts the Boilers and where Mizzu uses the energy from the crowd and strikes quickly twice to get back in the game to make it 35-34 Mizzu.

Purdue shows grit and gets a long kick return and Evans kicks a 45 yard+ to win it......

I pass out and realize I just took another 5 years off the end of my life but pass out with a smile!

Boiler Up!
well, you got the 35 right hehe

Reactions: boiler800
my prediction rate of success remains intact. Sometimes it pays to be 95% wrong.

Reactions: BBG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT