ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Minnesota: Predictions and Game Thread

it's still burning...........

giphy.gif

He's taken two shots that I've seen where he wasn't even square. I haven't seen much Purdue basketball on TV the last few years, so maybe that's normal for him but for most people that's not a good sign. :)
Right after I post that he drills a three without squaring up. :D

Way to put the game away early in the second half, Boilers.....really good effort on the defensive end the entire game. Shut down Mason, particularly.

Mich up 6 on MSU at the under 4 min media timeout. Hope they can pull it out. Would give us 2 games up on MSU.

Mich up 6 on MSU at the under 4 min media timeout. Hope they can pull it out. Would give us 2 games up on MSU.
I hope Dakich does not do our games with Mich St. He will talk constantly about Bridges the entire game (along with Bates-Diop)

Up eight now just over 2 mins...Zavier Simpson at the FT line (misses two).

Edit: Simpson just missed two more, and has been fouled again. Made these two, Michigan leads 73-65.

Up eight now just over 2 mins...Zavier Simpson at the FT line (misses two).

Edit: Simpson just missed two more, and has been fouled again. Made these two, Michigan leads 73-65.

Yeah, those 4 misses were brutal. They've been able to absorb it tho. Only 1 min to go. Up 8

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT