ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Lipscomb: predictions and game Thread

At your age, you're allowed to sit... :)

40-18....looking good, DDD.
My Doc said 10k steps every day ... and compression on my legs every day ... so, I take my blood pressure meds, get the dogs lying on my legs, and kick my feet up and down 5k each ... during the game ... it's bad on non-game days.

Reactions: PU pit bull
with an RPI of 40, will this count as a quality win? I suspect in the tourney, this is the type of team we will see in the first round.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
My Doc said 10k steps every day ... and compression on my legs every day ... so, I take my blood pressure meds, get the dogs lying on my legs, and kick my feet up and down 5k each ... during the game ... it's bad on non-game days.

Good to stay active.....both physically and mentally.

Nojel with the shake and bake!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: PU pit bull
HAPPY NEW YEAR:
FOUR ROSES SINGLE BARREL: SPLURGE HIGH-RYE BOURBON

four-roses-single.jpg

The highest rye bourbon on the market, with 35% rye content, you’ll get a hell of a lot of bang for your bourbon buck. (Which is why you’ll tend to see Four Roses on many lists for great budget bourbons). With a potent 50% ABV, it’s actually fairly smooth, swimming with notes of cherry, dark stone fruits, maple, and cocoa beneath the complex, woody spice.

KenPom :
1. Nova
2. MSU
3. Duke
4. BOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Va

Who cares about RPI ... it is what it is ... rock on

wish i could have been there. glad we put it to them, this is the kind of game we have lost in the past to the likes of north florida, stetson etc this is a fun team to watch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT