ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Nebraska Game Thread

I'd rather have Ray shoot from 3 than throw up a prayer in traffic getting nothing from it. Or getting it blocked.

mm hmmm more dunk sauce

BSS_Square.jpg

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Your pointless Mathias stat of the night...

Dakota has 4 FTA so far against Nebraska today. In B1G play this year before tonight, Dakota had 3 FTA total.

My prediction from the other thread: "I think it happens for us, even if it is away. 81-66 KaBAM"

This Purdue team is a nightmare match up in the tournament. I guarantee they are on everyone's list of hope not to have to play.

Ok. So I saw Dakota get laid out shooting a three, but it wasnt a shooting foul? I am guessing they are caling after the shot, but how often have you seen that not called in the act?

A quick look at the box reveals 21 assists on 31 baskets. Only 8 turnovers. And 33 to 26 boards. Awesome.

Great Victory. Great chemistry @PBA. One of the best efforts of the season and also it was the worst B1G loss for Nebraska in their tenure in the league.

Ok. So I saw Dakota get laid out shooting a three, but it wasnt a shooting foul? I am guessing they are caling after the shot, but how often have you seen that not called in the act?
His arm was slapped after the ball left his hands. Technically, it was the right call, but I agree with you. Usually that would have drawn 3 FT's. Dakota's fall-down was just a bit of acting, I think.
:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT