ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Nebraska Game Thread

Those 4 fouls on the bigs completely changed the dynamic of the game... those don't happen and we are up 30... I hate inconsistent officiating and TV teddy is the worst. He makes me miss Jim Burr.

Reactions: Augie85
Unable to watch the first half. Can someone tell me who has been guarding Shields? I assume Painter must have tried Biggie on him?? Looks like we are shutting down White at least..

Anyone else notice when they put the 2 Nebraska seniors' combined stats that they were pretty much what E. Moore did by himself?

AJH sits a good part of the half, and the Boilers still up eight.....but man.....these "droughts" every game are maddening to say the least.

Lost the big lead............but still have a decent lead. Come out in the second and kill
again a huge switch in officiating when the losing team calls a time out. fouls start flying and controversial calls or lack of. get some decent officials in the NCAA and could do well. never with big ten turds

tv teddy is such an asshat. why am i subjected to this every week?
It's hard to believe they can't find a replacement for him. The guy consistently feels the need to put his stamp on every game. A good ref goes unnoticed....he likes to be the show.

Cuz you my _ _ _ ch, TSB.

6848388.jpg

I am not one to get on refs much because it has to be a tough gig, but these guys in the first half called the game noticeably different on one end vs. the other.

Unable to watch the first half. Can someone tell me who has been guarding Shields? I assume Painter must have tried Biggie on him?? Looks like we are shutting down White at least..

It's been Ray on Shields most of the game. Shields only had 4 pts (2fts & 1 made basket) until AJ picked up his 2nd foul with 10:40 left. When Shields can attack the paint w/o fear, he's tough to contain...as his 15 pts in the last 11 mins show.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
I am not one to get on refs much because it has to be a tough gig, but these guys in the first half called the game noticeably different on one end vs. the other.
Yup... I would love to see some stats on how we play when tv teddy in reffing. Like when we cough up a lead does it reflect how he calls a game?

With officiating being what it is in the big ten, it might be a good idea to call a timeout before the half even starts to bitch a little bit. Maybe we'd all the calls for a while then.

he even made statements he has favorite coaches. many win the big ten. shouldn't be alloe
Cuz you my _ _ _ ch, TSB.

6848388.jpg
mr
It's been Ray on Shields most of the game. Shields only had 4 pts (2fts & 1 made basket) until AJ picked up his 2nd foul with 10:40 left. When Shields can attack the paint w/o fear, he's tough to contain...as his 15 pts in the last 11 mins show.
he's pushing off with his arm on every drive and no call from teddy the turd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT