ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue USA merch

Apr 26, 2015
Does anyone know if any Purdue/Team USA stuff is going to be available to fans? Have seen some people ask but no answers and nothing listed online. Anyone have any info?

I think it would be a boon to bookstores - team usa - purdue . I know our family would love to buy the red, white and blue Purdue clothing.

That's a bummer for sure. I'd love to see a shirt with their current Twitter and Instagram logo, but if that's all its going to be then I'll probably pass. Thank you so much for linking it though, I'm glad there's something at least.

Believe their jerseys come in this week so maybe once those are made public they will have them for sale

I was going to comment that it maybe very hard for PU to advertise on the USA Bb trademark. I just saw a photo shoot with the team and the is a big P on the back up top. Very cool! Team USA but it is clear it's Purdue!

Reactions: punaj
I was going to comment that it maybe very hard for PU to advertise on the USA Bb trademark. I just saw a photo shoot with the team and the is a big P on the back up top. Very cool! Team USA but it is clear it's Purdue!

Here's a video with the P on the back. I'll take one of those jerseys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT